Interview with Buzzo of the Melvins (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU-stykc3VQ#ws)
That was like watching two people on codeine have a conversation.
Not much excitement there but i did want to hear what she was going to say that Lux Interior had said, and then Buzzo cut her off! :|
Thanks for posting the video interview. Is that Dale speaking off camera?
Quote from: Hortense on April 28, 2012, 05:00:10 PM
Thanks for posting the video interview. Is that Dale speaking off camera?
Yes, sounds very much like him.
Yeah, I was thinking it sounded like Dale too. Buzz seemed pretty annoyed throughout this video.
I was excited to see his Night Of The Living Dead t-shirt. 8)
funny he mentions not riding in a scion. they are touring in three of them plus a van.
I would love to hear a Melvins Funkadelic cover. Maybe "Cosmic Slop" "WW3" or "No head no backstage pass"
yeah he looked and sounded not in the mood. just after houston?
i think after all the interviews he did during his life he starts getting a bit annoyed
Pretty sure this is in Austin in the Mohawk green room before the show. It looks like the room there & I talked to Buzz before the show & he had on the night of the living dead t-shirt.
Quote from: SquidVicious25 on May 02, 2012, 10:56:47 AM
Pretty sure this is in Austin in the Mohawk green room before the show. It looks like the room there & I talked to Buzz before the show & he had on the night of the living dead t-shirt.
i figured it was N.O. since she mentioned "nola" at the beginning. and buzz has a closet full of night of the living dead tshirts.
Parliament's Flashlight was playing on the PA before Unsane went out in Atlanta. I wonder if Buzz choose it or if it's just a coincidence.
Parliament - Flash Light (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0ZGNGBNIL8#ws)