themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: homeless_dad on April 30, 2012, 04:46:27 PM

Title: Anybody interested in purchasing a ticket to the Santa Ana show 5-11-12?
Post by: homeless_dad on April 30, 2012, 04:46:27 PM
 :x
I may have to work that night.  I'm trying to get out of it but I can't I guess I'll have to sell it. 
PM me or whatever.
Title: Re: Anybody interested in purchasing a ticket to the Santa Ana show 5-11-12?
Post by: (PAUL) on April 30, 2012, 04:56:06 PM
I guess the show got moved to the Constellation Room??? Don't know if that was posted yet or not.
http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=4255765&pl=observatory&REFERRAL_ID=twfblike (http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=4255765&pl=observatory&REFERRAL_ID=twfblike)
Oh I like your avatar, nice!
Title: Re: Anybody interested in purchasing a ticket to the Santa Ana show 5-11-12?
Post by: homeless_dad on April 30, 2012, 09:32:57 PM
Yeah, I saw that on their Facebook page.  Does this mean youre interested Paul?

Thanks for the complement on the AV.  Best of many worlds.
You cant go wrong with a dancing Bruce Campbell gif either.
Title: Re: Anybody interested in purchasing a ticket to the Santa Ana show 5-11-12?
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on May 01, 2012, 03:08:07 AM
Quote from: homeless_dad on April 30, 2012, 09:32:57 PM
Yeah, I saw that on their Facebook page.  Does this mean youre interested Paul?

Thanks for the complement on the AV.  Best of many worlds.
You cant go wrong with a dancing Bruce Campbell gif either.

haha i always thought that was a dancing John Lithgow