Right, stop messing about you lot. Who's bought one too many tickets for this? Just a little PM, please :)
Quote from: jules on May 01, 2012, 01:15:57 PM
Right, stop messing about you lot. Who's bought one too many tickets for this? Just a little PM, please :)
Actually as Jules and I are the same person, maybe PM me first eh?
:lol:
Any Mod listening: please ban Illusionator until May 25th, 2012. Thank you.
Quote from: jules on May 01, 2012, 01:28:53 PM
Any Mod listening: please ban Illusionator until May 25th, 2012. Thank you.
I'm sorry Jules that isn't going to work (in HAL from 2001's voice)
Quote from: Illusionator on May 01, 2012, 04:33:26 PM
Quote from: jules on May 01, 2012, 01:28:53 PM
Any Mod listening: please ban Illusionator until May 25th, 2012. Thank you.
I'm sorry Jules that isn't going to work (in HAL from 2001's voice)
Haha!
Quote from: )))((( on May 01, 2012, 04:40:02 PM
I think i just saw Jules head off into a sound proof space explorer.
"Daisy, daaaaiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssyyyyy...."
Hahaha!
You bunch of snivlers! :lol:
the croft is a dive, but i bet it will be a cool show.
to bad we didnt buy tickets sooner then.
Quote from: oldernie on May 02, 2012, 11:44:40 AM
the croft is a dive, but i bet it will be a cool show.
to bad we didnt buy tickets sooner then.
It sold out in about 20 minutes. I still might go and listen from the window.
Quote from: jules on May 02, 2012, 01:04:57 PM
It sold out in about 20 minutes.
This makes me feel slightly better.... slightly.