http://www.shoxop.com (http://www.shoxop.com)
Better hurry, they'll go quick.
As always, thanks for the heads up!
http://www.shoxop.com/products/amrep-25th-anniversary-non-collector-scum-cd (http://www.shoxop.com/products/amrep-25th-anniversary-non-collector-scum-cd)
One question about this CD: is "Paraquat Plus" the only Melvins song?
Cheers, Idle! Nabbed a shirt!
Quote from: Stonergrunge on July 22, 2013, 06:40:28 PM
http://www.shoxop.com/products/amrep-25th-anniversary-non-collector-scum-cd (http://www.shoxop.com/products/amrep-25th-anniversary-non-collector-scum-cd)
One question about this CD: is "Paraquat Plus" the only Melvins song?
See the Discography:
http://www.themelvins.net/wiki/index.php?title=Non_Collector_Scum_CD (http://www.themelvins.net/wiki/index.php?title=Non_Collector_Scum_CD)
It's worth the $$ alone for the Gay Witch/HOF song. Fabulous!
Were these just the leftovers that didn't sell at the show?
Quote from: deatheats on July 22, 2013, 10:06:36 PM
Were these just the leftovers that didn't sell at the show?
Yep
Quote from: brian on July 22, 2013, 10:59:03 PM
Quote from: deatheats on July 22, 2013, 10:06:36 PM
Were these just the leftovers that didn't sell at the show?
Yep
I'm pretty surprised these didn't sell out at the show. Every song on this record is mind blowing.
Unfortunately my budget is quite tight so I must be very responsible. My main concerns right now are:
-BASH 13 on CD.
-At least one of the clown t-shirts.
I don't know if I'm going to be able to afford all the clown singles... well, at least the ones with rare and exclusive songs.
All other sizes still available except men's medium.
Damn.
Quote from: Idlehanz on July 23, 2013, 12:08:31 AM
Quote from: brian on July 22, 2013, 10:59:03 PM
Quote from: deatheats on July 22, 2013, 10:06:36 PM
Were these just the leftovers that didn't sell at the show?
Yep
I'm pretty surprised these didn't sell out at the show. Every song on this record is mind blowing.
I agree, been listening to this all day.
Hepa/Titus (via Facebook) have the Bash 13 comp. 10" and some of their "Don't Half a Cow" 7" singles for sale today.
Show Only Bash 13 color vinyls up now, including the pretty orange Hepa-Titus 45 as well.
Quote from: Dan_Halen on July 28, 2013, 07:39:13 PM
Show Only Bash 13 color vinyls up now, including the pretty orange Hepa-Titus 45 as well.
Hepa Titus 7s sold out GRrrrrrrrr!
from amrep FB: in about 10hrs the SD split #9, the Bash CD version and the regular version of the Hepa 7" will go online.
looks like i have to stay awake a bit longer tonight...
Quote from: buddy holiday on August 04, 2013, 08:20:40 AM
from amrep FB: in about 10hrs the SD split #9, the Bash CD version and the regular version of the Hepa 7" will go online.
looks like i have to stay awake a bit longer tonight...
I've got you covered if you need to get to bed.
Quote from: jules on August 04, 2013, 08:28:07 AM
Quote from: buddy holiday on August 04, 2013, 08:20:40 AM
from amrep FB: in about 10hrs the SD split #9, the Bash CD version and the regular version of the Hepa 7" will go online.
looks like i have to stay awake a bit longer tonight...
I've got you covered if you need to get to bed.
thank you for the offer. i think i should be fine if they put it put around 1am my time.