themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: restlesssoul on August 14, 2013, 05:13:28 PM

Title: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: restlesssoul on August 14, 2013, 05:13:28 PM
HI!

New to forum.

I have listened to their music in the past, but am nowhere near the fan that all of the regular users of this forum are.

Through some fantastic twist of fate, I am confirmed for an interview with the guys. I thought it would be wise to take it to the fans directly for some great questions.

Any burning long awaited to be answered stuff? It's pretty intimidating interviewing a band that has been around for 30 years and interviewed hundreds of times. I usually do bands with their first album coming out.


Anyways, just thought this would be cool for some of you to help me out. I really want to do a good job, so please, let em rip. I will be checking often.

Will of course post the final product, when complete.

Thanks in advance everyone.
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: black stallion on August 14, 2013, 05:19:45 PM
can you ask them about Mark D?if they ever had the chance to hear his solo albums?
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: John Schuller on August 14, 2013, 05:21:11 PM
Why doesn't Dale get to eat Fried Chicken on tour anymore?
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on August 14, 2013, 05:23:30 PM
PLEASE! Ask Dale about Shrinebuilder! If they are working on a new album. I talked to him at the Amrep bash and forgot to ask him!
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 14, 2013, 05:36:55 PM
Tell them the Chicago show @ the ice cream truck where they played Graveyard was brilliant.   Ask them about Pinkus, how do they like playing with him?  The current tour will end by September; what do they have planned after that?  When's Jared scheduled to return?  Will they tour in the future with Dillard on drums under the 'Melvins 1983' lineup?  Is it true they have the next album already recorded?  Buzz recently read an excerpt from a book on youtube; maybe he can do a series of book readings in the future?  What's the deal with all the banana pictures on the melvins facebook page?
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on August 14, 2013, 05:43:10 PM
When do they plan on touring the Canada's again?  [-o< :D
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Dumpster D on August 14, 2013, 05:55:30 PM
Tell them I will have some better  :toke: for them next time they roll through canuck-land too!  :lol:
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: LuckMach3 on August 14, 2013, 06:37:48 PM
Was it more profitable to release the Bulls and the Bees EP through Scion than through Ipecac?

Why is The Maggot out of print?

Why is there 20 minutes of silence at the end of Honky?

Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Satchel Paige on August 14, 2013, 07:44:10 PM
Ask them about the 51 shows/51 states video.

Don't ask them about Fantomas

Ask them to tour with Greg and Black Flag.

Ask them if they have my shoes from the Austin show.

Tell them to cut the bullshit and bring back Lorax.

Ask them when they plan on doing the Melvins Lite/Melvins '83/Melvins-Big Business tour
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Grayfro on August 14, 2013, 07:59:13 PM
Ask them if they have taken a dump in all 50 states now.
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Dumpster D on August 14, 2013, 08:08:59 PM
Where does the inspiration for most Song writing come from.

also, will they ever publish a book of melvins lyrics.

or have any expected plans for retirement, if that is even monetarily possible.

and also Im wondering how the Melvins Rockumentary is coming along...
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: tinnitus photo on August 14, 2013, 08:10:04 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on August 14, 2013, 05:23:30 PM
PLEASE! Ask Dale about Shrinebuilder! If they are working on a new album. I talked to him at the Amrep bash and forgot to ask him!

it's dormant if not dead. at least that's what Scott, Al and Dale have all told me at separate times.
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Dumpster D on August 14, 2013, 08:13:50 PM
shrinebuilder was So Good, same with Buzzomous concept!  8)
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Der L on August 14, 2013, 08:20:26 PM
Quote from: Satchel Paige on August 14, 2013, 07:44:10 PM

Tell them to cut the bullshit and bring back Kevin.

Fixed that for you.
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Satchel Paige on August 14, 2013, 08:31:34 PM
Quote from: Der L on August 14, 2013, 08:20:26 PM
Quote from: Satchel Paige on August 14, 2013, 07:44:10 PM

Tell them to cut the bullshit and bring back Kevin.

Fixed that for you.

yeah thanks
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: moose on August 14, 2013, 08:33:52 PM
ask them if they plan on doing a DVD release in the near future.
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on August 14, 2013, 08:37:51 PM
Quote from: tinnitus photo on August 14, 2013, 08:10:04 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on August 14, 2013, 05:23:30 PM
PLEASE! Ask Dale about Shrinebuilder! If they are working on a new album. I talked to him at the Amrep bash and forgot to ask him!

it's dormant if not dead. at least that's what Scott, Al and Dale have all told me at separate times.

:cry: :cobain: :microwave:
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on August 14, 2013, 08:38:17 PM
Oh yeah the 51 in 51 tour movie!
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Grayfro on August 14, 2013, 08:39:40 PM
Quote from: Dumpster D on August 14, 2013, 08:13:50 PM
shrinebuilder was So Good, same with Buzzomous concept!  8)

You're kidding right? Only thing worse were those 2 albums w/ Jello. :-&
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: moose on August 14, 2013, 08:44:46 PM
jello biafra and the melvins?=the best thing ever! what better way to fill your time? it's not like they weren't cranking out other shit in the meantime. What's not to like?
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Grayfro on August 14, 2013, 08:48:49 PM
Jello's obnoxious vocals and the sub-standard playing forced upon the Melvins, that's all.
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: dead mike on August 14, 2013, 09:09:38 PM
Fuck Shrinebuilder, I want to know what's up with Porn (The Men of). Did Billy Anderson really flee move to South America?

Also, we need names of the guest bassists for the upcoming series of of EPs! Will it be original material, or more covers? If the latter, what will they be covering?
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Dumpster D on August 14, 2013, 09:20:19 PM
Man, what a bunfight.
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Idlehanz on August 14, 2013, 10:42:47 PM
Quote from: dead mike on August 14, 2013, 09:09:38 PM
Did Billy Anderson really flee move to South America?



He most certainly is not in South America :) He resides in the pacific northwest now.
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Stonergrunge on August 15, 2013, 12:20:33 AM
Ask them if they're considering the idea of a south american tour and if they're willing to reissue Honky plus other titles from the AmRep catalog in a more "accesible and massive" way, please.
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: acid policy on August 15, 2013, 12:24:00 AM
Ask if they takes vitamins and what their diets are like.
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: GrimReaper on August 15, 2013, 12:31:31 AM
In the new Mudhoney documentary Matt Lukin claims he got fired because he didn't have a va-Jay-Jay, that Buzz's girl friend played bass and he just wasn't needed anymore.

Questions:

1) Has Buzz or Dale watched the Mudhoney documentary "I'm Now". Could you comment on Matt Lukin's statements about being fired.

2) If someday, someone with some money, and a love of the Melvins, puts up cash for a Melvins documentary, like the outstanding Mudhoney flick, would Buzz and Dale co-operate.

3) The Sugar Daddy splits brought together some great old acts, was there anyone asked to participate who said no?

4) Does Buzz or Dale own a private automobile, being on the road so often? Dale a mini van for the kids perhaps? What cars do they own.

5) After 30 years most bands are rehashing the "hits" at the Indian Casino amplitheaters. Where will the Melvins be in 2023 during a 40th anniversary tour?


V/r,

GrimReaper

 
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: black stallion on August 15, 2013, 05:09:45 AM
Quote from: )))((( on August 15, 2013, 04:43:33 AM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on August 14, 2013, 08:37:51 PM
Quote from: tinnitus photo on August 14, 2013, 08:10:04 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on August 14, 2013, 05:23:30 PM
PLEASE! Ask Dale about Shrinebuilder! If they are working on a new album. I talked to him at the Amrep bash and forgot to ask him!

it's dormant if not dead. at least that's what Scott, Al and Dale have all told me at separate times.

:cry: :cobain: :microwave:
Indeed. I wonder why. Whether it was just too tricky to schedule for everyone, some sort of internal conflict or perhaps simply the desire for the project dissipated. A shame considering they had new material written which both Wino and Scott said was really good. I guess we'll just never know and i'll have to be content in imagining what 'In The Wake Of Zeus' and 'The Concept Of Now' (which were two new songs mentioned by Wino) would have sounded like.

no doubt it's just dormant.

the first album was disappointing if you ask me. they were great live though
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: GrimReaper on August 15, 2013, 07:50:41 AM
Quote from: Grayfro on August 14, 2013, 07:59:13 PM
Ask them if they have taken a dump in all 50 states now.

:lol: :lol:
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: glen on August 15, 2013, 09:51:08 AM
Quote from: dead mike on August 14, 2013, 09:09:38 PM
Did Billy Anderson really flee move to South America?



true.

or wasn't I supposed to answer that?
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: jonE5 on August 15, 2013, 10:43:17 AM
Quote from: Grayfro on August 14, 2013, 08:48:49 PM
Jello's obnoxious vocals and the sub-standard playing forced upon the Melvins, that's all.

Jello has a totally unique and immediately recognizable voice. He is a living legend..
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Grayfro on August 15, 2013, 11:25:32 AM
Quote from: jonE5 on August 15, 2013, 10:43:17 AM
Quote from: Grayfro on August 14, 2013, 08:48:49 PM
Jello's obnoxious vocals and the sub-standard playing forced upon the Melvins, that's all.

Jello has a totally unique and immediately recognizable voice. He is a living legend..

That's your opinion, and you are certainly welcome to it.

(http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag114/IggyPip/25929DGWhatever-Posters_zpsae5496b0.jpg)
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: black stallion on August 15, 2013, 11:31:33 AM
Quote from: glen on August 15, 2013, 09:51:08 AM
Quote from: dead mike on August 14, 2013, 09:09:38 PM
Did Billy Anderson really flee move to South America?



true.

or wasn't I supposed to answer that?

what is Moss doing besides working for Mike Patton?
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: GW on August 15, 2013, 12:25:47 PM
I've always wondered about their rehearsal habits.

how often do they have practice when not on tour? daily? how many hours is practice? do they just write down a set and blow through it a couple of times? is it militarily structured or do they improve/jam/write together when the feeling hits?

and how has any of this changed with the addition of Jared & Coady? (even though it's been many years ago by now)
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 15, 2013, 12:43:46 PM
Quote from: black stallion on August 15, 2013, 11:31:33 AM
Quote from: glen on August 15, 2013, 09:51:08 AM
Quote from: dead mike on August 14, 2013, 09:09:38 PM
Did Billy Anderson really flee move to South America?



true.

or wasn't I supposed to answer that?

what is Moss doing besides working for Mike Patton?
I was wondering that too.  I think he was at the Minneapolis show recently?
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: restlesssoul on August 15, 2013, 07:01:22 PM
OP here.


GREAT GREAT STUFF.

I'm thinking of doing a lightning round style of interview, at least for one part, in which some of the questions will come up. I will give full credit to the questions I choose.

I am meeting up with a die hard Melvins collector too, in my city. I should get some great stuff from him.

Keep the questions coming if you like, but I think there are some great ones in here.
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: anaconda on August 15, 2013, 07:17:07 PM
When is their Third Man session with Jack White being released?

How has Dale lost so much weight in the last 4 months?

Will the Boner re-issues ever happen?

Why did they decide to rent a Mercedes Benz van for the 30th Anniversary tour?

Who smokes more weed ... Pinkus or Jared??
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: linoleum blownapart on August 16, 2013, 12:40:08 PM
Quote from: anaconda on August 15, 2013, 07:17:07 PM


Who smokes more weed ... Pinkus or Jared??

Pinkus hands down!
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 16, 2013, 12:44:31 PM
Quote from: linoleum blownapart on August 16, 2013, 12:40:08 PM
Quote from: anaconda on August 15, 2013, 07:17:07 PM


Who smokes more weed ... Pinkus or Jared??

Pinkus hands down!
:lol:  Pinkus recently told the audience before Honky started how much he loves weed.
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Grayfro on August 16, 2013, 01:13:28 PM
At the Cleveland show Pinkus said: "I don't eat much, it makes me shit, I hate that".  I'm with you on that one brother.  :lol:
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: LuckMach3 on August 16, 2013, 06:07:00 PM
Can someone find that thread from a few years ago where Buzz and Dale were video chatting with us?  It seems like I had a few questions I wanted to ask but didn't get to.
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Dumpster D on August 16, 2013, 11:44:50 PM
Quote from: Grayfro on August 14, 2013, 08:48:49 PM
Jello's obnoxious vocals and the sub-standard playing forced upon the Melvins, that's all.

Ya Just dont *GET IT* do ya. 

Jello Is The epitome of pontification personafied! And hes damn proud of it too!

Admire his veiwpoint and conviction, he has a true spirit, uses his voice to make an incredible Life-changing impact on society.

While its all too conveiniant for you to sit there idle and say what you will..all Im hearing is deliberate ignorance.

A fair amount of that Jello material was Deliberately Cliche, and mucical *throwback* type stuff, part of the Nostalgia of being able to work with a Guy you have respected and Looked up to since you were Young and influencial. Jello is a HIghly regarded person who was part of the frontier of early punk rock. I think that brings it home more or less, I personally couldnt resist doing exaclty what they did with Jello in the same respect, Have FUN and make a statement!

Thats Just it, you have to have a little imagination, and be a bit of a musicologist to see where a lot of The Guitar riffs and chops on those Albums have derrived from bands that people have long since forgotten about, but adding a bit of a satirical twist in a way where it becomes slight, and not unlike subtle Inside humor amongst Veteran Punk Personnas.

The Tightness of the material went straight over your head, and that is what TRULY amazing Bands have the Ability to do, make it sound like they arent even Trying, in this case this material was a completely seamless change-over from the writing-playing to the sound-design and engineering, the music plays on, and no one has any idea. A Home run.

And your short-sighted statement itself is not Constructive whatsoever, un-warranted and Completely off topic.

Especially in this Forum, in this thread, PERIOD.

(damn it, you got me going, that was your sneaky little plan all along wasnt it...yeh bastid  :P, youre so full of it! and you know it too! you know you love the Jellvins, Just admit it!)
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: FartLips on August 18, 2013, 01:00:02 AM
Why is coady ruining everything?
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Fureon Nectarmoon on August 18, 2013, 06:01:00 AM



Q: Have you ever considired hiring a permanent keyboard player, or at least taking someone for the tours to play keyboards?




Quote from: Dumpster D on August 16, 2013, 11:44:50 PM
Quote from: Grayfro on August 14, 2013, 08:48:49 PM
Jello's obnoxious vocals and the sub-standard playing forced upon the Melvins, that's all.

Ya Just dont *GET IT* do ya. 
Sorry, but I don't get it too. I also find Jello's vocals obnoxious.
I understand they're supposed to be the way they are, but I just don't like them.
That constant vibrato of his annoys me to no end.
All in all, in some cases it's just a matter of taste, not "not getting it".
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: jonE5 on August 18, 2013, 11:30:27 AM
Quote from: Grayfro on August 15, 2013, 11:25:32 AM
Quote from: jonE5 on August 15, 2013, 10:43:17 AM
Quote from: Grayfro on August 14, 2013, 08:48:49 PM
Jello's obnoxious vocals and the sub-standard playing forced upon the Melvins, that's all.

Jello has a totally unique and immediately recognizable voice. He is a living legend..

That's your opinion, and you are certainly welcome to it.

(http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag114/IggyPip/25929DGWhatever-Posters_zpsae5496b0.jpg)

I Know that I am entitled to my opinion as are you...

BUT.    Neither of the two things I stated are opinions.

They are Facts.

1. Totally unique and Immediately recognizable voice?  Fact. Not Opinion.

2. Living Legend?  Fact.  Not Opinion.

You don't have to like his voice, or the tunes. But the man deserves respect. He's EARNED it.
Our cherished Melvins would be the first to tell you so.
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: acid policy on August 18, 2013, 11:53:07 AM
Ask which helps their timing more: alcohol or caffeine.
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Dumpster D on August 18, 2013, 04:01:59 PM
What are some of the *Prized Gems* in Buzzos Cassette Tape collection.  :D

and what is his stereo like!  8)
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Rusty Shackleford on August 18, 2013, 05:21:13 PM
Quote from: Dumpster D on August 14, 2013, 08:08:59 PMor have any expected plans for retirement


At the 51 Tour stop in Little Rock, during Buzz's monologue, he said his retirement plan is a bullet in the head.  SWITCH OFF.   

I recorded it, and if I find the time, I'll transcribe it for ya'll. 
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: black stallion on August 18, 2013, 05:42:55 PM
Quote from: Dumpster D on August 14, 2013, 08:08:59 PM

or have any expected plans for retirement, if that is even monetarily possible.


[-X
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Chief Ten Beers on August 18, 2013, 05:44:41 PM
Here's one:
So with all the Captain Beefheart influence that Buzz mentions, when can we expect some Beefheart covers? (Fingers crossed)
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: black stallion on August 18, 2013, 05:47:58 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on August 18, 2013, 05:44:41 PM
Here's one:
So with all the Captain Beefheart influence that Buzz mentions, when can we expect some Beefheart covers? (Fingers crossed)
[-o<
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Grayfro on August 18, 2013, 06:32:25 PM
Tropical Hot Dog Night or You Know You're a Man bring it!!!
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Dumpster D on August 18, 2013, 11:01:10 PM
Quote from: Rusty Shackleford on August 18, 2013, 05:21:13 PM
Quote from: Dumpster D on August 14, 2013, 08:08:59 PMor have any expected plans for retirement


At the 51 Tour stop in Little Rock, during Buzz's monologue, he said his retirement plan is a bullet in the head.  SWITCH OFF.   

I recorded it, and if I find the time, I'll transcribe it for ya'll.

Thats a little morose, More like his sense of Twisted Humor taking over, I doubt he was actually serious.
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: tottel on August 19, 2013, 05:18:56 AM
Will the Melvins ever do a (European!) Residency Tour part II?

And let's say play:
day 1: Stag and Hostile Ambient Takeover
day 2: The Maggot and The Bootlicker

Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Euthanasia on August 19, 2013, 07:32:14 AM
Why doesn't Europe get the awesome merch table like in America?
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: black stallion on August 19, 2013, 07:52:59 AM
Quote from: K4rJ4kC on August 19, 2013, 07:32:14 AM
Why doesn't Europe get the awesome merch table like in America?

very nice question,i guess to bring all that merch with them in Europe must be not that easy. looking forward to their answer though
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Grayfro on August 19, 2013, 08:17:50 AM
With all the crazy fuckin' drivers here in America, and with all the driving they do, what's the craziest thing they have seen on the road and how close have they come to buying it?
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: rictus on August 19, 2013, 09:35:29 AM
Quote from: jonE5 on August 18, 2013, 11:30:27 AM
1. Totally unique and Immediately recognizable voice?  Fact. Not Opinion.

I dunno man, sometimes I mistake him for that B-52's guy.
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: jonE5 on August 19, 2013, 10:47:03 AM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on August 18, 2013, 05:44:41 PM
Here's one:
So with all the Captain Beefheart influence that Buzz mentions, when can we expect some Beefheart covers? (Fingers crossed)

That would be amazing  [-o<
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: dead mike on August 19, 2013, 12:30:21 PM
Quote from: black stallion on August 19, 2013, 07:52:59 AM
Quote from: K4rJ4kC on August 19, 2013, 07:32:14 AM
Why doesn't Europe get the awesome merch table like in America?

very nice question,i guess to bring all that merch with them in Europe must be not that easy. looking forward to their answer though
Fantomas Rock Squad (1 of 3) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hop4rBPuSs#)

I can't speak for the melvins, but I'd be willing to be might have something to do with #2.
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on August 20, 2013, 06:15:45 PM
Ask them what happened at the end of the recent Canadian show-
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: (PAUL) on August 20, 2013, 07:56:04 PM
Are they getting paid fairly for their albums on Alternative Tentacles, because I've heard bad things about that label and royalties.
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: restlesssoul on August 20, 2013, 11:09:04 PM
SO!

The interview has taken place. I will be sure to post it here for you guys.

It was at the Commodore Ballroom in Vancouver BEFORE the show. Awesome night. Great tunes. Interview went perfect, I think you guys will like it.

Talk to you on Friday

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE INPUT!
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: black stallion on August 21, 2013, 04:38:01 AM
thank you,looking forward to it!
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on August 21, 2013, 05:06:28 AM
Right on , can't wait for it
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: jonE5 on August 21, 2013, 11:27:30 AM
Awesome
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: GrimReaper on August 22, 2013, 08:17:57 AM

Please don't make us live through another interview debacle.
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: black stallion on August 22, 2013, 12:30:28 PM
Quote from: GrimReaper on August 22, 2013, 08:17:57 AM

Please don't make us live through another interview debacle.

are you referring to something in particular Grim?  :P
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: anaconda on August 22, 2013, 06:08:43 PM
(http://thesickos.free.fr/interview.gif)
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: rictus on August 22, 2013, 06:27:53 PM
 :lol:
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: restlesssoul on August 23, 2013, 05:19:40 AM
In It To Spin It - Episode 23 - Melvins Interview Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI1OFfpC6sc#)
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on August 23, 2013, 06:09:51 AM
Quote from: restlesssoul on August 23, 2013, 05:19:40 AM
In It To Spin It - Episode 23 - Melvins Interview Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI1OFfpC6sc#)

"Next i got some questions from the fans on the msg board"
Buzz - "uh oh"
Hahah!

Great job man, can't wait for part 2!
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Metalhead Cow on August 23, 2013, 08:08:13 AM
Quote from: GrimReaper on August 22, 2013, 08:17:57 AM

Please don't make us live through another interview debacle.

:lol:
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Buick GN on September 01, 2013, 12:13:02 PM
Holy Fuxing Shi* Please Read!!!
Title: Re: I'm Interviewing The Melvins. I want your Questions.
Post by: Dumpster D on September 01, 2013, 11:38:15 PM
If I ever Interview the melvins I think I need to ask them what are the Questions that NOBODY has asked, but you have always been expecting.