themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: (the) flutter nuts on August 15, 2013, 04:21:26 PM

Title: Dale's top 5 ways to keep a band from breaking up
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on August 15, 2013, 04:21:26 PM
I thought there was an interview thread?


http://www.wweek.com/portland/article-20999-top_five_tips_for_keeping_a_band_together_30_years.html (http://www.wweek.com/portland/article-20999-top_five_tips_for_keeping_a_band_together_30_years.html)
Title: Re: Dale's top 5 ways to keep a band from breaking up
Post by: Idlehanz on August 15, 2013, 04:27:49 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on August 15, 2013, 04:21:26 PM
I thought there was an interview thread?



It was brought up, but decided against.  I don't remember the reason, but it was a good one.
Title: Re: Dale's top 5 ways to keep a band from breaking up
Post by: GrimReaper on August 15, 2013, 07:17:53 PM
Those are hilarious! No fear of calling people out either, you got to love Dale!
Title: Re: Dale's top 5 ways to keep a band from breaking up
Post by: FartLips on August 17, 2013, 05:19:40 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on August 15, 2013, 04:27:49 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on August 15, 2013, 04:21:26 PM
I thought there was an interview thread?



It was brought up, but decided against.  I don't remember the reason, but it was a good one.
there is an interview thread all right! :x
Title: Re: Dale's top 5 ways to keep a band from breaking up
Post by: Dumpster D on August 17, 2013, 06:38:16 PM
haha, Weasle Dust!  :D