themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: jules on December 20, 2013, 01:29:35 PM

Title: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: jules on December 20, 2013, 01:29:35 PM
(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/krampus666_zps54c2bc23.png) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/krampus666_zps54c2bc23.png.html)


Watch this space......
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: deatheats on December 20, 2013, 04:05:18 PM
My melvins-sense is tingling...
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on December 23, 2013, 06:19:48 PM
WOOOOOOOOOO

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151989056455939&set=a.370288915938.153323.267942240938&type=1&theater (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151989056455939&set=a.370288915938.153323.267942240938&type=1&theater)
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on December 24, 2013, 02:26:05 PM
$166?  :shock:
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on December 24, 2013, 02:26:40 PM
http://themelvins.revolvemerchandise.com/collections/frontpage/products/holiday-2013-limited-edt-bundle (http://themelvins.revolvemerchandise.com/collections/frontpage/products/holiday-2013-limited-edt-bundle)
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Idlehanz on December 24, 2013, 02:27:16 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on December 24, 2013, 02:26:05 PM
$166?  :shock:

Yea, I'm passing.  $180 with shipping.  I can afford it, I just don't want to pay that much.  Good luck to the rest of ya.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: FartLips on December 24, 2013, 02:28:24 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on December 24, 2013, 02:27:16 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on December 24, 2013, 02:26:05 PM
$166?  :shock:

Yea, I'm passing.  $180 with shipping.  I can afford, I just don't want to pay that much.  Good luck to the rest of ya.
i just want the damn shirt.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: DeeSonyaChin on December 24, 2013, 02:30:44 PM
F it, im in!!

Quote from: FartLips on December 24, 2013, 02:28:24 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on December 24, 2013, 02:27:16 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on December 24, 2013, 02:26:05 PM
$166?  :shock:

Yea, I'm passing.  $180 with shipping.  I can afford, I just don't want to pay that much.  Good luck to the rest of ya.
i just want the damn shirt.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: deatheats on December 24, 2013, 02:54:03 PM
Wow, I had the wife order this since I was busy working.  I asked how much and she told me, "You don't want to know".
Makes up for the fact I can't make it down for the SF NYE show!
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: jules on December 24, 2013, 04:38:21 PM
 :-"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Melvins-2013-Holiday-Bundle-X-77-7-Vinyl-CD-Krampus-Print-T-Shirt-/291044097435?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item43c3947d9b (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Melvins-2013-Holiday-Bundle-X-77-7-Vinyl-CD-Krampus-Print-T-Shirt-/291044097435?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item43c3947d9b)
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on December 24, 2013, 05:28:54 PM
Quote from: jules on December 24, 2013, 04:38:21 PM
:-"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Melvins-2013-Holiday-Bundle-X-77-7-Vinyl-CD-Krampus-Print-T-Shirt-/291044097435?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item43c3947d9b (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Melvins-2013-Holiday-Bundle-X-77-7-Vinyl-CD-Krampus-Print-T-Shirt-/291044097435?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item43c3947d9b)

Report it to the band Jules and you will have a copy
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dan_Halen on December 24, 2013, 07:20:26 PM
Quote from: deatheats on December 24, 2013, 02:54:03 PM
Wow, I had the wife order this since I was busy working.  I asked how much and she told me, "You don't want to know".
Makes up for the fact I can't make it down for the SF NYE show!

LMFAO, your wife sounds super cool to do that for you and not bitch! Good for you man! I bought one too.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: carol on December 25, 2013, 01:22:49 AM
Quote from: Idlehanz on December 24, 2013, 02:27:16 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on December 24, 2013, 02:26:05 PM
$166?  :shock:

  I can afford it

:bs:
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: ZILLA on December 25, 2013, 02:25:17 AM
looks like one sold on the ebay for 350...
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Alex- on December 25, 2013, 12:21:08 PM
I totally missed this :( Hopefully some singles will also be for sale on shoxop
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: buddy holiday on December 25, 2013, 01:53:55 PM
Quote from: Alex- on December 25, 2013, 12:21:08 PM
I totally missed this :( Hopefully some singles will also be for sale on shoxop
hey alex - no worries nye 7" and fantomas split will be on shoxop after the holidays. i am also waiting for them...
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: PorcoRosso on December 26, 2013, 12:22:51 PM
glad to hear some 7" will be up for sale online for those of us north of the border and not having hundreds for merch bundles.
(Not that I really have money for the ridiculous amount of 7"'s these cats put out either........)
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Alex- on December 26, 2013, 03:14:06 PM
Quote from: buddy holiday on December 25, 2013, 01:53:55 PM
Quote from: Alex- on December 25, 2013, 12:21:08 PM
I totally missed this :( Hopefully some singles will also be for sale on shoxop
hey alex - no worries nye 7" and fantomas split will be on shoxop after the holidays. i am also waiting for them...

thanks for letting me know buddy!

Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: JUDY on December 26, 2013, 07:08:41 PM
Yeah, Alex, you should still have a good chance at getting one.

500 total = 300 tri-colored (223, after Krampus, actually) and 200 star'd Haze editions, which are a pinkish color. + A boat-ton of Sugar Daddy /Fantomas splits.
Whatever doesn't sell at the show will be put on the shop.

Watch this space --- I imagine they will fly!! Good luck!!


PS...BEHOLD!!! KRAMPUS BEER! It exists!!

(http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee392/robotsindetroit/Screenshot2013-12-26at72429PM_zpsb60d118e.png) (http://s1225.photobucket.com/user/robotsindetroit/media/Screenshot2013-12-26at72429PM_zpsb60d118e.png.html)



Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Idlehanz on December 26, 2013, 10:14:56 PM
Quote from: JUDY on December 26, 2013, 07:08:41 PM


PS...BEHOLD!!! KRAMPUS BEER! It exists!!

(http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee392/robotsindetroit/Screenshot2013-12-26at72429PM_zpsb60d118e.png) (http://s1225.photobucket.com/user/robotsindetroit/media/Screenshot2013-12-26at72429PM_zpsb60d118e.png.html)

I don't think Southern tier makes a bad beer. 
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: ZILLA on December 28, 2013, 01:08:49 AM
Has anybody gotten an email about shirt sizes yet? They were superfast for the Trick or Treat package. I am assuming the delay is holiday related unless I hear otherwise.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: the crybaby on December 28, 2013, 03:52:01 AM
Quote from: ZILLA on December 28, 2013, 01:08:49 AM
Has anybody gotten an email about shirt sizes yet? They were superfast for the Trick or Treat package. I am assuming the delay is holiday related unless I hear otherwise.

got my email yesterday
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dan_Halen on December 28, 2013, 08:43:09 AM
Quote from: ZILLA on December 28, 2013, 01:08:49 AM
Has anybody gotten an email about shirt sizes yet? They were superfast for the Trick or Treat package. I am assuming the delay is holiday related unless I hear otherwise.

It said in the fine print that they wouldn't ship until around Jan 3rd. If you don't email them about the shirt size you get an XL. You are supossed to email them what size you want - shop@revolvemerchandise.com
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: ZILLA on December 29, 2013, 01:33:28 PM
Thanks for the link Dan_Halen.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on December 31, 2013, 12:51:01 PM
Just got a shipping confirmation!
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: jules on December 31, 2013, 12:57:58 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on December 31, 2013, 12:51:01 PM
Just got a shipping confirmation!
:cheers:
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: jules on January 03, 2014, 03:27:13 AM
A limited number of Krampus shirts available from Revolve:

http://themelvins.revolvemerchandise.com/collections/frontpage/products/limited-edition-krampus-nye-black-t-shirt (http://themelvins.revolvemerchandise.com/collections/frontpage/products/limited-edition-krampus-nye-black-t-shirt)

(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/Krampusfront-shirt_zpsbb7f2ce8.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/Krampusfront-shirt_zpsbb7f2ce8.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dumpster D on January 03, 2014, 08:16:06 AM
Man those look friggin SWEET!  :shock:

Someone please confirm with me what shipping is, I wana go for it, So I should Just click add to cart and use paypal right.  :?
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dumpster D on January 03, 2014, 08:33:07 AM
Ok, I figured it out.

Shipping is 10 boners...and so I Just bought myself a Krampus T-shirt.

Woah, Im the biggest Impulse buyer I know.  :o

I got XL, Do you think It will be a good size for me, Im 6 Foot and about 180  :?

PS..what else came with the KRAMPUS KRACKER, I mean I dont own any of the Sugar Daddy splits...

So what trax exactly are there more or less, and describe them to me if you please.

Like are they already existing recordings or Just stuff thats getting Put to Vinyl for the first time or something, Jesus I feel so goddamn Left in the dark about this whole Limited Vinyl thing, I wanna boo-frickity-hoo every time you guys talk about it.

Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: rictus on January 03, 2014, 08:52:56 AM
2XL only. Bummer.  :(
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dumpster D on January 03, 2014, 09:05:15 AM
What do you mean by 2XL

L was perfect fit for me, and XL will be like for a 200 pounder.

you mean they sold out of L and now also XL too... :?

Maybe I Just bought the Very Last XL... :o
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: rictus on January 03, 2014, 09:13:00 AM
Quote from: Dumpster D on January 03, 2014, 09:05:15 AM
you mean they sold out of L and now also XL too... :?

And every other size but 2XL.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dumpster D on January 03, 2014, 09:32:26 AM
Shit, I guess I just bought the Last XL then! whew.. :evil: yummy Yummy Yummy.


Mackies Version of the Krampus is actually the best of all the other renderings Ive seen, no foolin!!!

Beautiful Art!

Mackie!!!  \:D/
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: jules on January 03, 2014, 04:36:25 PM
Quote from: Dumpster D on January 03, 2014, 08:33:07 AM
Ok, I figured it out.

Shipping is 10 boners...and so I Just bought myself a Krampus T-shirt.

Woah, Im the biggest Impulse buyer I know.  :o

I got XL, Do you think It will be a good size for me, Im 6 Foot and about 180  :?

PS..what else came with the KRAMPUS KRACKER, I mean I dont own any of the Sugar Daddy splits...

So what trax exactly are there more or less, and describe them to me if you please.

Like are they already existing recordings or Just stuff thats getting Put to Vinyl for the first time or something, Jesus I feel so goddamn Left in the dark about this whole Limited Vinyl thing, I wanna boo-frickity-hoo every time you guys talk about it.

Quote from: Dumpster D on January 03, 2014, 09:05:15 AM
What do you mean by 2XL

L was perfect fit for me, and XL will be like for a 200 pounder.

you mean they sold out of L and now also XL too... :?

Maybe I Just bought the Very Last XL... :o

Quote from: Dumpster D on January 03, 2014, 09:32:26 AM
Shit, I guess I just bought the Last XL then! whew.. :evil: yummy Yummy Yummy.


Mackies Version of the Krampus is actually the best of all the other renderings Ive seen, no foolin!!!

Beautiful Art!

Mackie!!!  \:D/

Quote from: Dumpster D on January 03, 2014, 08:33:07 AM
Jesus I feel so goddamn Left in the dark about this whole Limited Vinyl thing
Just stop typing for ten seconds and look it up.   (http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/mad/mad0074.gif) (http://www.mysmiley.net)
http://www.themelvins.net/wiki/index.php?title=Christmas_Krampus (http://www.themelvins.net/wiki/index.php?title=Christmas_Krampus)
(I Told You I Was Crazy/Tie My Pecker To A Tree before you ask)

Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Metalhead Cow on January 03, 2014, 08:43:46 PM
Hey Dumpster D, is that Bobcat Goldthwait from police academy in your new avatar?
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dumpster D on January 03, 2014, 09:49:32 PM
Yes.

http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?topic=15632.1410 (http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?topic=15632.1410)
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dumpster D on January 03, 2014, 09:51:26 PM
Quote from: jules on January 03, 2014, 04:36:25 PM
Quote from: Dumpster D on January 03, 2014, 08:33:07 AM
Ok, I figured it out.

Shipping is 10 boners...and so I Just bought myself a Krampus T-shirt.

Woah, Im the biggest Impulse buyer I know.  :o

I got XL, Do you think It will be a good size for me, Im 6 Foot and about 180  :?

PS..what else came with the KRAMPUS KRACKER, I mean I dont own any of the Sugar Daddy splits...

So what trax exactly are there more or less, and describe them to me if you please.

Like are they already existing recordings or Just stuff thats getting Put to Vinyl for the first time or something, Jesus I feel so goddamn Left in the dark about this whole Limited Vinyl thing, I wanna boo-frickity-hoo every time you guys talk about it.

Quote from: Dumpster D on January 03, 2014, 09:05:15 AM
What do you mean by 2XL

L was perfect fit for me, and XL will be like for a 200 pounder.

you mean they sold out of L and now also XL too... :?

Maybe I Just bought the Very Last XL... :o

Quote from: Dumpster D on January 03, 2014, 09:32:26 AM
Shit, I guess I just bought the Last XL then! whew.. :evil: yummy Yummy Yummy.


Mackies Version of the Krampus is actually the best of all the other renderings Ive seen, no foolin!!!

Beautiful Art!

Mackie!!!  \:D/

Quote from: Dumpster D on January 03, 2014, 08:33:07 AM
Jesus I feel so goddamn Left in the dark about this whole Limited Vinyl thing
Just stop typing for ten seconds and look it up.   (http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/mad/mad0074.gif) (http://www.mysmiley.net)
http://www.themelvins.net/wiki/index.php?title=Christmas_Krampus (http://www.themelvins.net/wiki/index.php?title=Christmas_Krampus)
(I Told You I Was Crazy/Tie My Pecker To A Tree before you ask)

Why come I dont for Just Always gotta speak first ask laters..

Sowwy Jules, I know idiots piss you off, Im an happy idiot!!!  :P
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: jules on January 04, 2014, 12:45:53 AM
 :wink:
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: ZILLA on January 04, 2014, 04:14:39 PM
I was hoping it would be here today... Anybody received theirs yet?
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dan_Halen on January 04, 2014, 05:35:02 PM
Quote from: ZILLA on January 04, 2014, 04:14:39 PM
I was hoping it would be here today... Anybody received theirs yet?

Me too, I just checked the tracking and it still just says "Electronic Notification Given"  :?
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: edwinmoney on January 04, 2014, 07:05:12 PM
Ditto
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: ZILLA on January 05, 2014, 12:34:09 AM
Ditto mine says the same.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dumpster D on January 05, 2014, 12:52:12 AM
It should say;  keep on Bugging us for your Melvins Merch and electric notification will be given to your Testicles.  :P
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dan_Halen on January 05, 2014, 09:39:06 AM
I keep having a reoccurring nightmare that my package was lost under the seat in the mail truck ala Clark Griswold's Jelly of the month club membership in Christmas Vacation.  :shock:
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Yanayaya on January 05, 2014, 11:07:22 AM
Did anyone score and xtra M or L they would like to part with?  PM me?  I can make a good trade or $.  Especially for a Medium...
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on January 05, 2014, 11:21:23 AM
wow

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=5246014&ev=rb (http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=5246014&ev=rb)
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on January 05, 2014, 11:52:10 AM
Ha, he'll be lucky to get a third of that.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: ZILLA on January 05, 2014, 01:34:23 PM
I saw one sell on ebay for 350.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Jaron on January 05, 2014, 08:53:26 PM
What a bunch of dicks. I swear. On that note, hopefully one of those dicks are selling the Halloween one, which I really wanted, but missed. Anyone got any pictures of the booklet it came with? Halloween is my favorite holiday. That combined with my favorite band would have been wonderful.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: ZILLA on January 06, 2014, 01:21:00 AM
Here is a link to some good pics Jaron.

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=5178567 (http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=5178567)
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: macleodish on January 06, 2014, 04:21:16 AM
There should be a list of all these scum bag sellers !  Baring them from all things melvina related !
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: rictus on January 06, 2014, 04:40:20 PM
Quote from: macleodish on January 06, 2014, 04:21:16 AM
There should be a list of all these scum bag sellers !  Baring them from all things melvina related !

Give us REAL fans a chance. These things are already gone by the time I find out about them.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dan_Halen on January 06, 2014, 05:09:56 PM
Quote from: rictus on January 06, 2014, 04:40:20 PM

Give us REAL fans a chance. These things are already gone by the time I find out about them.

What do you have some sort of a life outside the Melvins?  :lol:

Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: PorcoRosso on January 06, 2014, 06:46:27 PM
Quote from: Dan_Halen on January 06, 2014, 05:09:56 PM
Quote from: rictus on January 06, 2014, 04:40:20 PM

Give us REAL fans a chance. These things are already gone by the time I find out about them.

What do you have some sort of a life outside the Melvins?  :lol:

:lol:  hehehehheh .
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: ZILLA on January 07, 2014, 12:47:51 PM
The USPS must be backed up from the holidays. Tracking info says my Krampus set was in Oregon last night. So much for 3 Day Priority!
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on January 07, 2014, 03:32:59 PM
His and hers Krampus shirts up now
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: rictus on January 07, 2014, 03:37:13 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on January 07, 2014, 03:32:59 PM
His and hers Krampus shirts up now

Sweet, finally got one. Thanks!  :cheers:
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: jules on January 07, 2014, 03:39:24 PM
Quote from: rictus on January 07, 2014, 03:37:13 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on January 07, 2014, 03:32:59 PM
His and hers Krampus shirts up now

Sweet, finally got one.
It's a pre-order for next Christmas   :lol:
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: rictus on January 07, 2014, 03:42:39 PM
Quote from: jules on January 07, 2014, 03:39:24 PM
Quote from: rictus on January 07, 2014, 03:37:13 PM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on January 07, 2014, 03:32:59 PM
His and hers Krampus shirts up now

Sweet, finally got one.
It's a pre-order for next Christmas   :lol:

:facepalm:
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: ZILLA on January 07, 2014, 04:26:40 PM
I just found this on the ebay.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dan_Halen on January 08, 2014, 12:26:40 PM
Anyone that ordered this from Revolve got theirs yet? Just curious...my tracking says it's still in OR been hasn't been updated in 2 days and it was sent 2 Day Priority so I'm hoping it comes today. It would be bittersweet because I am home from work today, but home early because I am sick which sucks.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Melissa on January 08, 2014, 01:03:57 PM
Quote from: Dan_Halen on January 08, 2014, 12:26:40 PM
Anyone that ordered this from Revolve got theirs yet? Just curious...my tracking says it's still in OR been hasn't been updated in 2 days and it was sent 2 Day Priority so I'm hoping it comes today. It would be bittersweet because I am home from work today, but home early because I am sick which sucks.

My tracking says it left Portland on the 6th, arrived at my local post office this morning and is now out for delivery.  I expect it will be here by 3:30.  Hopefully your tracking just hasn't been updated.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: ZILLA on January 08, 2014, 01:06:53 PM
Mine departed Oregon on the 6th as well. USPS service in NOLA is pretty bad so I am hoping to get mine buy the weekend...
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dan_Halen on January 08, 2014, 03:32:20 PM
Quote from: Melissa on January 08, 2014, 01:03:57 PM
Quote from: Dan_Halen on January 08, 2014, 12:26:40 PM
Anyone that ordered this from Revolve got theirs yet? Just curious...my tracking says it's still in OR been hasn't been updated in 2 days and it was sent 2 Day Priority so I'm hoping it comes today. It would be bittersweet because I am home from work today, but home early because I am sick which sucks.

My tracking says it left Portland on the 6th, arrived at my local post office this morning and is now out for delivery.  I expect it will be here by 3:30.  Hopefully your tracking just hasn't been updated.

Howdy stranger! Good to hear Krampus thought you were bad this year...or good....or whatever they said when they sold 'em! lol Well my mail came today and I got jack shit. The post office blows these days. Why even call it priority 2 day.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dumpster D on January 08, 2014, 04:32:01 PM
Uh, you know like..theres been some weather out there man. give the postman a break in life eh.  :o

dont worry, youll get your shirt soon enough, and the sooner you can smear Gobs of mustard, Semen and puke all down it.

not to mention drench it in your own perspiration that gives off an offensive odour all its own.  :-&
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Melissa on January 09, 2014, 09:39:25 AM
Quote from: Dan_Halen on January 08, 2014, 03:32:20 PM
Quote from: Melissa on January 08, 2014, 01:03:57 PM
Quote from: Dan_Halen on January 08, 2014, 12:26:40 PM
Anyone that ordered this from Revolve got theirs yet? Just curious...my tracking says it's still in OR been hasn't been updated in 2 days and it was sent 2 Day Priority so I'm hoping it comes today. It would be bittersweet because I am home from work today, but home early because I am sick which sucks.

My tracking says it left Portland on the 6th, arrived at my local post office this morning and is now out for delivery.  I expect it will be here by 3:30.  Hopefully your tracking just hasn't been updated.

Howdy stranger! Good to hear Krampus thought you were bad this year...or good....or whatever they said when they sold 'em! lol Well my mail came today and I got jack shit. The post office blows these days. Why even call it priority 2 day.

Yep, scoring this makes it official:  I've been a bad girl.   :lol: 

It did get here yesterday, right on schedule.  You're only a few states over from me so I would expect yours wouldn't be far behind.  You're right, with two day priority it should have at least left Portland.  Feel better soon.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: deatheats on January 09, 2014, 11:30:40 AM
Got mine in the mail yesterday...but it looked too pretty to open!

(http://i.imgur.com/ez0aMjd.jpg)
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: ZILLA on January 09, 2014, 01:41:22 PM
I got mine today! Love it! I hope they keep doing the holiday releases. I'll buy every one. Not just because they are awesome but because I want to support (the) Melvins.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on January 09, 2014, 02:10:20 PM
Quote from: ZILLA on January 09, 2014, 01:41:22 PM
I got mine today! Love it! I hope they keep doing the holiday releases. I'll buy every one. Not just because they are awesome but because I want to support (the) Melvins.

I think i remember reading that there will be a valentines day bundle too
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dumpster D on January 10, 2014, 03:46:02 AM
Revolve Merch Shipped mine (T-shirt only) today, on the 9th, Should probly take a couple weeks to cross the border by dogsled.

Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: jules on January 10, 2014, 06:36:39 AM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on January 09, 2014, 02:10:20 PM
Quote from: ZILLA on January 09, 2014, 01:41:22 PM
I got mine today! Love it! I hope they keep doing the holiday releases. I'll buy every one. Not just because they are awesome but because I want to support (the) Melvins.

I think i remember reading that there will be a valentines day bundle too
I'm hoping for the following:

January - Ice Storm Bundle made from real ice
February - Valentine's Day Bundle
March - King Buzzo Acoustic-Bundle
April - Zusammengebunden in the shape of a preposterous moustache to commemorate you-know-who's birthday
May - Coral-Bundle to mark the 72nd anniversary of the Battle of the Coral Sea
June - Battle-Bundle to commemorate the opening of the Imperial War Museum by King George V at Crystal Palace
July - Massive-Casualty-Bundle in respect of the dead at Gettysburg
August - Hanley Ramirez-shaped Baseball Bat Bundle
September - Bouncing Bomb Bundle to remember the month of the birth of Sir Barnes-Wallis CBE, FRS, RDI, FRAeS
October - Battleship-Bundle in memory of the month of launch of Potemkin
November - Exploding Guy Fawkes Bundle
December - Kristmas Krampus Mk.II
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dumpster D on January 10, 2014, 06:43:33 AM
That moustache is no where near preposterous...


I think its Groovy.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: edwinmoney on January 10, 2014, 07:34:13 AM
Open it, its so worth it!



[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: edwinmoney on January 10, 2014, 07:35:00 AM
One more photo....

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dumpster D on January 10, 2014, 07:35:20 AM
Autographs!  8)
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dumpster D on January 10, 2014, 07:35:59 AM
Artwork that spins!!!  8) 8)
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: edwinmoney on January 10, 2014, 07:37:35 AM
Yep, and I like the stamping on the sausages, sets it aside from the others
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: JUDY on January 10, 2014, 09:27:27 AM
Beautiful :love:

Thank you for posting photos
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: JUDY on January 10, 2014, 09:28:09 AM
Quote from: Melissa on January 09, 2014, 09:39:25 AM
Quote from: Dan_Halen on January 08, 2014, 03:32:20 PM
Quote from: Melissa on January 08, 2014, 01:03:57 PM
Quote from: Dan_Halen on January 08, 2014, 12:26:40 PM
Anyone that ordered this from Revolve got theirs yet? Just curious...my tracking says it's still in OR been hasn't been updated in 2 days and it was sent 2 Day Priority so I'm hoping it comes today. It would be bittersweet because I am home from work today, but home early because I am sick which sucks.

My tracking says it left Portland on the 6th, arrived at my local post office this morning and is now out for delivery.  I expect it will be here by 3:30.  Hopefully your tracking just hasn't been updated.

Howdy stranger! Good to hear Krampus thought you were bad this year...or good....or whatever they said when they sold 'em! lol Well my mail came today and I got jack shit. The post office blows these days. Why even call it priority 2 day.

Yep, scoring this makes it official:  I've been a bad girl.   :lol: 

It did get here yesterday, right on schedule.  You're only a few states over from me so I would expect yours wouldn't be far behind.  You're right, with two day priority it should have at least left Portland.  Feel better soon.

Hello, nice lady  :D
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Hot Pants on January 21, 2014, 04:35:11 AM
I thought the shirts were long gone, but they are (back?) in stock at the Revolve site.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: buddy holiday on January 21, 2014, 05:23:44 AM
Quote from: Hot Pants on January 21, 2014, 04:35:11 AM
I thought the shirts were long gone, but they are (back?) in stock at the Revolve site.
the first batch was the leftover from the nye show. they were limited in the sense that they had a backprint.
those available now are unlimited and have the frontprint only.

are the shirts from the krampus set identical with the nye show / backprint? or is there yet a third version of the krampus shirt?
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: jules on January 21, 2014, 08:31:41 AM
Quote from: buddy holiday on January 21, 2014, 05:23:44 AM
Quote from: Hot Pants on January 21, 2014, 04:35:11 AM
I thought the shirts were long gone, but they are (back?) in stock at the Revolve site.
the first batch was the leftover from the nye show. they were limited in the sense that they had a backprint.
those available now are unlimited and have the frontprint only.

are the shirts from the krampus set identical with the nye show / backprint? or is there yet a third version of the krampus shirt?
Krampus shirt backprint:

(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/DSC00897_zpsdde8e97a.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/DSC00897_zpsdde8e97a.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: buddy holiday on January 21, 2014, 12:06:02 PM
Quote from: jules on January 21, 2014, 08:31:41 AM
Quote from: buddy holiday on January 21, 2014, 05:23:44 AM
Quote from: Hot Pants on January 21, 2014, 04:35:11 AM
I thought the shirts were long gone, but they are (back?) in stock at the Revolve site.
the first batch was the leftover from the nye show. they were limited in the sense that they had a backprint.
those available now are unlimited and have the frontprint only.

are the shirts from the krampus set identical with the nye show / backprint? or is there yet a third version of the krampus shirt?
Krampus shirt backprint:

(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/DSC00897_zpsdde8e97a.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/DSC00897_zpsdde8e97a.jpg.html)

thanks jules - that's the same as the leftover batch.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: John Schuller on January 22, 2014, 11:09:28 AM
Too bad the shirt spells REDD KROSS wrong.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Idlehanz on January 22, 2014, 03:55:53 PM
Quote from: sadcorps on January 22, 2014, 11:09:28 AM
Too bad the shirt spells REDD KROSS wrong.

If I remember right, that happened last year too, on a poster for the Alexandria Hotel show.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: rictus on January 22, 2014, 05:19:52 PM
Good thing they left the K in there, or there'd be a Krampus Kristmas lawsuit.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dumpster D on January 24, 2014, 10:03:07 PM
Here you go you little Kritters.  :o

I snagged the Last XL, I get the gloating Rights!

Hey dont feel bad though, Because Paypal Switched from taking money off my VIsa and Just helps itself now to my CHequings account and when theres no money in that account it puts my bank into overdraft and the Bank Charges me 45 bucks at that point to let me use their money...Thanks paypal...thanks Bank...the last three things I bought have cost me an additional 130 bucks now on top of shipping and Just breaking fair enough with the Ebaying deals, Im pretty mad paypal switched from my VISA without really helping me figure out to keep money in my CHequing account...130 dollar Lesson learned, Like totally GRR.

Turn a good deal into a friggin heist.

Fuck computer stuff. More than I can swallow and be buggered.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: anaconda on January 24, 2014, 11:52:27 PM
fashion victim!!! hey D, we're all sharing ''selfies'' tonite!

(http://thesickos.free.fr/2014gifs/deadhorse-2.gif)
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dumpster D on January 25, 2014, 01:53:04 AM
What dat.  :? Plus not Fashion Victim less Fashion IS my VIctim.  :D


My wallet is another victim.

Krampus is all there on like the t shirts all like-  Yea yea!!! bURN BU@!I#I%I WEAGAGHSHDH


MAkeez Krampus is me favs.
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: anaconda on January 25, 2014, 01:56:32 AM
luv ya bro! just hazing ya~ lol :P
Title: Re: Melvins Krampus Kristmas Kracker
Post by: Dumpster D on January 25, 2014, 02:04:51 AM
Kinda Missed the Make it a cheeseburger shirt..this Artwork Deeply reminds me of that, dun wanna be artsy byt there is a certain Zen Azpect of the way the facial expressions catch me, and Translate their Character through MAckies unique Style. Just dig it, Pro Job! really comes through with the eyes in those works.