themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: ZILLA on March 11, 2014, 03:58:52 AM

Title: My mind is wandering... What rarities will Haze bring to Austin???
Post by: ZILLA on March 11, 2014, 03:58:52 AM
Theories, guesses, hopes, dreams?
Title: Re: My mind is wandering... What rarities will Haze bring to Austin???
Post by: the crybaby on March 11, 2014, 09:18:56 AM
records
Title: Re: My mind is wandering... What rarities will Haze bring to Austin???
Post by: rictus on March 11, 2014, 10:25:50 AM
I know what I'll bring: my wallet.
Title: Re: My mind is wandering... What rarities will Haze bring to Austin???
Post by: glen on March 11, 2014, 10:33:36 AM
Quote from: rictus on March 11, 2014, 10:25:50 AM
I know what I'll bring: my wallet.

moths hold no monetary value.  bring your credit card.
Title: Re: My mind is wandering... What rarities will Haze bring to Austin???
Post by: rictus on March 11, 2014, 10:36:37 AM
Quote from: glen on March 11, 2014, 10:33:36 AM
Quote from: rictus on March 11, 2014, 10:25:50 AM
I know what I'll bring: my wallet.

moths hold no monetary value.  bring your credit card.

My credit card is in my wallet. You keep yours somewhere else?
Title: Re: My mind is wandering... What rarities will Haze bring to Austin???
Post by: brian on March 11, 2014, 12:03:06 PM
Quote from: the crybaby on March 11, 2014, 09:18:56 AM
records
kind of going out on a limb there aren't you?