themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: ZILLA on April 02, 2014, 07:11:06 PM

Title: Shoxop has some solo buzz posters and NYE posters up RIGHT NOW!
Post by: ZILLA on April 02, 2014, 07:11:06 PM
 :shock:
Title: Re: Shoxop has some solo buzz posters and NYE posters up RIGHT NOW!
Post by: deatheats on April 03, 2014, 11:23:08 AM
Nice...
Title: Re: Shoxop has some solo buzz posters and NYE posters up RIGHT NOW!
Post by: Alex- on April 03, 2014, 11:29:28 AM
Thanks, i've ordered the NYE poster
Title: Re: Shoxop has some solo buzz posters and NYE posters up RIGHT NOW!
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on April 05, 2014, 04:27:00 PM
Sold out.
Title: Re: Shoxop has some solo buzz posters and NYE posters up RIGHT NOW!
Post by: Chief Ten Beers on April 05, 2014, 05:58:04 PM
$35 for the new AmRep vinyl? No thanks. By the time I see the show, I'll already have the Ipecac CD. Not worth the extra dough to hear a few Melvins songs acoustic, exclusive to vinyl.
Title: Re: Shoxop has some solo buzz posters and NYE posters up RIGHT NOW!
Post by: ZILLA on April 05, 2014, 07:18:12 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on April 05, 2014, 04:27:00 PM
Sold out.

I was surprised how long they lasted especially a print run of 30. I got the NYE, I just love that artwork
Title: Re: Shoxop has some solo buzz posters and NYE posters up RIGHT NOW!
Post by: ZILLA on April 05, 2014, 07:26:24 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on April 05, 2014, 05:58:04 PM
$35 for the new AmRep vinyl? No thanks. By the time I see the show, I'll already have the Ipecac CD. Not worth the extra dough to hear a few Melvins songs acoustic, exclusive to vinyl.

"Now you will see me one more time if you do good, you'll see me two more times if you do bad. Goodnight."
Title: Re: Shoxop has some solo buzz posters and NYE posters up RIGHT NOW!
Post by: Chief Ten Beers on April 05, 2014, 08:11:44 PM
Quote from: ZILLA on April 05, 2014, 07:26:24 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on April 05, 2014, 05:58:04 PM
$35 for the new AmRep vinyl? No thanks. By the time I see the show, I'll already have the Ipecac CD. Not worth the extra dough to hear a few Melvins songs acoustic, exclusive to vinyl.

"Now you will see me one more time if you do good, you'll see me two more times if you do bad. Goodnight."

The Cowboy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GekiIMh4ZkM#)
:lol:
Title: Re: Shoxop has some solo buzz posters and NYE posters up RIGHT NOW!
Post by: ZILLA on April 05, 2014, 09:18:47 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on April 05, 2014, 08:11:44 PM
Quote from: ZILLA on April 05, 2014, 07:26:24 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on April 05, 2014, 05:58:04 PM
$35 for the new AmRep vinyl? No thanks. By the time I see the show, I'll already have the Ipecac CD. Not worth the extra dough to hear a few Melvins songs acoustic, exclusive to vinyl.

"Now you will see me one more time if you do good, you'll see me two more times if you do bad. Goodnight."

The Cowboy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GekiIMh4ZkM#)
:lol:

Mulholland Dr. is my favorite film and I became obsessed with "figuring it out" I have seen it and noticed a minute detail and watched the whole thing all over again. David Lynch is a true artist who chooses making films as one of his mediums. He had a lot to do with me going to film school and working in the industry.