themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: Dan_Halen on December 16, 2014, 07:13:27 PM

Title: Melvins Holiday Bundle???
Post by: Dan_Halen on December 16, 2014, 07:13:27 PM
Didn't I read somewhere that they were going to release a bundle around the holidays that included a book of all the various Melvins t shirt designs over the years? Does anyone else remember anything like this?
Title: Re: Melvins Holiday Bundle???
Post by: (PAUL) on December 16, 2014, 07:51:48 PM
I remember a Melvins t-shirt book coming out but wasn't sure when that was going to be.
Title: Re: Melvins Holiday Bundle???
Post by: meezer on December 16, 2014, 08:46:14 PM
It should come with a t-shirt.  :nerd:
Title: Re: Melvins Holiday Bundle???
Post by: NothingNatural on December 16, 2014, 09:40:30 PM
I remember it being mentioned for Thanksgiving originally. Don't know what's up with it now.
Title: Re: Melvins Holiday Bundle???
Post by: ZILLA on December 17, 2014, 04:54:41 PM
I love the Holiday Bundles but I am glad they are'nt going crazy cause that shit gets expensive.
Title: Re: Melvins Holiday Bundle???
Post by: Dan_Halen on December 17, 2014, 06:01:44 PM
Quote from: ZILLA on December 17, 2014, 04:54:41 PM
I love the Holiday Bundles but I am glad they are'nt going crazy cause that shit gets expensive.

I hear ya, between all the Stuff AmRep has been releasing and the Fantomas Box Set the Dan Halen foundation has been hit pretty hard cash wise.  :lol: