seems legit:
(http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTAwMVgxMTAz/z/uAIAAOxy69JTEi-w/$_1.JPG?set_id=8800005007)
(http://i3.cpcache.com/product/1480883709/womens_burnout_tee.jpg?height=225&width=225)
(http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0112/4712/products/melvin-navy-front_1024x1024.jpg?v=1385760131)
(https://images.sunfrogshirts.com/2014/07/13/Keep-Calm-and-let-MELVIN-Handle-it-Personalized-T-Shirt-SE.jpg)
(http://i1.cpcache.com/product/1295232102/team_melvin_tshirt.jpg?height=225&width=225)
(http://rlv.zcache.com/melvin_michigan_city_limit_sign_tshirt-rede845fd64db4287ae796567358685de_804gs_324.jpg)
(http://rlv.zcache.com/baby_blocks_melvin_tshirt-r99ac0613e206427b81dc101c8fd3d364_wig6c_324.jpg)
(http://rlv.zcache.com.br/monstro_pequeno_melvin_t_shirt-r761a208738de4b4cb0f7dceaa2596b5c_wiol3_324.jpg)
and my personal favorite:
(http://rlv.zcache.com/cute_melvin_tshirt-r18079787ce8343e88a4ba53c87892e02_wio57_324.jpg)
or for the parents out there:
(http://rlv.zcache.com/cute_melvin_tshirt-ra62f0a248ec84103baf14807c35c121e_f0c6y_324.jpg)
:D :D :D
captain howdy says that onesie better not be a gildan! [-X
A few months ago, I could go on Amazon and steal their pictures.
Now I can't. :(
Makes it hard to participate in this brilliant thread.
Seriously, sludge. How do you go from the brilliant Bill Clinton av, to MelBaby?
In less than a week? You have WILLPOWER.
You should become a motivational speaker. :^o
word! 8)
Quote from: meezer on March 29, 2015, 08:35:06 AM
A few months ago, I could go on Amazon and steal their pictures.
Now I can't. :(
Makes it hard to participate in this brilliant thread.
Seriously, sludge. How do you go from the brilliant Bill Clinton av, to MelBaby?
In less than a week? You have WILLPOWER.
You should become a motivational speaker. :^o
i dont think you said brilliant enough, wanna try again \:D/
Quote from: Sludgebaby on March 30, 2015, 10:00:03 PM
Quote from: meezer on March 29, 2015, 08:35:06 AM
A few months ago, I could go on Amazon and steal their pictures.
Now I can't. :(
Makes it hard to participate in this brilliant thread.
Seriously, sludge. How do you go from the brilliant Bill Clinton av, to MelBaby?
In less than a week? You have WILLPOWER.
You should become a motivational speaker. :^o
i dont think you said brilliant enough, wanna try again \:D/
Brilliant response, from the jungles of Canadia! :o
(https://41.media.tumblr.com/acd42dcfbf8924d629613e8434a17858/tumblr_nk9d4qz9pt1r6hh61o1_500.png)
here is the brilliant picture you spoke of
That rules! Can somebody share that on Facebook? Pleeeeeease! [-o<
make your own if you'd like: http://billclintonswag.com/
I seem to have broken it. :?
i just tried and it didnt work for me either but i refreshed it and it worked second try c:
or maybe it's just too fancy for ol' meez
Quote from: Sludgebaby on March 31, 2015, 01:07:18 AM
or maybe it's just too fancy for ol' meez
Usually the answer. :(
we're getting off topic!
volume II:
(http://www.footasylum.com/images/products/medium/089644.jpg)
(https://img1.etsystatic.com/036/1/7433653/il_340x270.529815031_j7u3.jpg)
(http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNGeam2b2LU8C7zznijgjLkfpbFyitm9okbdD7OY6p97F0Lq5w)
(http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lykvevmcaz1qb97r4.jpg)
(http://tvshowtees.com/products/6412846.png)
(http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMDY0/z/3V4AAOxypthRrsMN/$T2eC16JHJHEFFlkyGkE(BRrsMNTM8g~~60_35.JPG)
kawaii melvins
(http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmWkBi9fNG9qfbS8wJFtL_S0JZmBEQXXccf9eEVu10xqTHCacR)
melvins in love
(http://rlv.zcache.com.au/christmas_cats_melvin_tshirt-r82c77f28e5a54c6cb716ebfbf5fa8143_804gs_324.jpg)
(http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41PFab6oowL._SL246_SX190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg)
"I've had quite enough of melvin, thank you"
(http://rlv.zcache.com/m_is_for_melvin_tshirt-r0f4a507b9ca24e3caeca22540088aa46_wig6c_324.jpg)
(http://rlv.zcache.com/melvin_name_chemistry_element_periodic_table_tshirt-rd64ce1a5cef747738af8343da0ae0f58_f0ck4_324.jpg)
(http://rlv.zcache.com.au/little_monkey_melvin_tshirt-r4d0e069ac25c419f80372286a8f7117e_f0cjd_324.jpg)
(http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMDY0/z/3V4AAOxypthRrsMN/$T2eC16JHJHEFFlkyGkE(BRrsMNTM8g~~60_35.JPG)
kawaii melvins
What kind of girl doesn't know they sell a bag of rubber bands specially made for ponytails or pigtails at the drugstore for like, $3?
NOT a Real Melvins fan! [-(
i think she's just being quirky
(http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMDYz/z/dTAAAOxybetSAQjg/$T2eC16N,!)QE9s3HD)e-BS!QjgN7Gw~~60_35.JPG)
(http://galleryplus.ebayimg.com/ws/web/130705105086_2_0_1/500x500.jpg)
Quote from: Sludgebaby on April 01, 2015, 01:11:15 PM
i think she's just being quirky
(http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMDYz/z/dTAAAOxybetSAQjg/$T2eC16N,!)QE9s3HD)e-BS!QjgN7Gw~~60_35.JPG)
(http://galleryplus.ebayimg.com/ws/web/130705105086_2_0_1/500x500.jpg)
yo, Sludgebaby. is she.....legal?
haha i dont know
More classics:
(http://rlv.zcache.com/worlds_hottest_melvin_tshirt-rf6887c3e15ce4e64acb52991206fdff6_804gs_324.jpg)
(http://rlv.zcache.co.uk/melvin_buckly_by_day_chi_by_night_t_shirt_tshirt-r63882acff2234628b6a827addb003d51_804gy_324.jpg)
I dont know what any of this means
(http://rlv.zcache.fr/maitre_personnalise_de_gril_de_melvin_tshirt-r3101bc9d4714417a910f064ed2996e25_804gs_324.jpg)
(http://rlv.zcache.com/i_love_melvin_il_tshirt-r62d4fbdec89b4069ab6e111678a12c64_8nhmi_324.jpg)
Best place on earth
(http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTUwMFgxMjAw/z/iQ4AAOSweW5VcDV8/$_57.JPG)
(http://38.130.209.214/~myteestoreapi/assets/736657RC-10936917-Heliconia.jpg)
i could totally be the worlds hottest Melvin.
if i only owned that shirt.
this batch=more unrelated search results:
the average melvins fan?
(http://i3.cpcache.com/product/551217784/melvin_g_tshirt.jpg?height=350&width=350)
(http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/32262608277_1/FREE-SHIPPING-PERSONALIZED-I-RENTED-THIS-HOOKER-T-SHIRT-KENNY-POWERS-EASTBOUND-AND-DOWN-GLDAN-NEW.jpg)
(http://d2nsgnoj157yga.cloudfront.net/images/product/DC-Black-Melvin-Galapon-Pick-Me-Up-T-Shirt-0-2d968-XL.jpg)
(http://img00.deviantart.net/9dc2/i/2010/063/8/f/melvin_fan_shirt_by_psychobaku.jpg)
(http://rlv.zcache.fr/t_shirt_de_boite_de_melvin_tshirt-r6fffe0a673d24d898cf1a8dd6a478ab7_804gs_324.jpg)
(http://i3.cpcache.com/product/1129340537/melvin_tshirt.jpg?height=350&width=350)
(http://i3.cpcache.com/product/82990151/melvin_jr_jersey_tshirt.jpg?color=White&height=1000&width=1000&qv=90)
i've been collecting a new batch of official melvins shirts:
I could never wear this it's just too edgy
(https://40.media.tumblr.com/f87c7d7f4fed6625d0ad7cca5b5a7efe/tumblr_nsweq1Yegm1r6hh61o5_250.jpg)
sorry but "60th" looks like "GOTH"
(https://41.media.tumblr.com/0076e8d914404a90fcce1691dd66a61d/tumblr_nsweq1Yegm1r6hh61o6_400.jpg)
big brother (melvin) is watching you
(https://40.media.tumblr.com/a5fa83276ea2007620fd2fb48120314f/tumblr_nsweq1Yegm1r6hh61o1_400.jpg)
bad grammar melvin
(https://41.media.tumblr.com/5684fb0479839ab0e8d85aa7554e20c3/tumblr_nsweq1Yegm1r6hh61o2_400.jpg)
taught me everything I know...
(https://41.media.tumblr.com/d7d7a02be576751aafe1055a3075563b/tumblr_nsweq1Yegm1r6hh61o3_250.jpg)
(https://41.media.tumblr.com/a56f4abc635745e8d8351995ead1525b/tumblr_nsweq1Yegm1r6hh61o4_400.jpg)
also way too edgy
(https://40.media.tumblr.com/508f2b13898e591a23591fe10f2bfa01/tumblr_nsweq1Yegm1r6hh61o7_400.jpg)
melvin does kinda sound like a plumber name
(https://40.media.tumblr.com/ac79cc6d7f10a0d17083dc041b2d1956/tumblr_nsweq1Yegm1r6hh61o8_400.jpg)
'murica melvin
(https://40.media.tumblr.com/31cf7b85e82b485295f09aa7ae39d0f5/tumblr_nsweq1Yegm1r6hh61o9_400.jpg)
a completely unrelated search result...
(https://40.media.tumblr.com/09b6439e0d7372f78ec7f5093d7545e6/tumblr_nsweq1Yegm1r6hh61o10_250.jpg)
Quote from: Sludgebaby on March 13, 2015, 10:38:06 PM
(http://i3.cpcache.com/product/1480883709/womens_burnout_tee.jpg?height=225&width=225)
I just noticed this one says MELVINE :lol:
Personal description updated!
Melvined is Fartlips YouTube. :D
Quote from: meezer on October 09, 2015, 02:22:47 PM
Melvined is Fartlips YouTube. :D
can someone explain?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmCpLk94H1Y
Quote from: Sludgebaby on October 09, 2015, 02:25:10 PM
Quote from: meezer on October 09, 2015, 02:22:47 PM
Melvined is Fartlips YouTube. :D
can someone explain?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmCpLk94H1Y
That was a contest where Jules offered a King Buzzo shirt for reading this list. Notice he was so ahead of his time with Le Butcherettes?
*about 3 months before they started being talked about as the Melvins opening act.
**yeah, I know Ian brought them up years ago! :P
***found it!
http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?topic=15040.msg503777#msg503777 (http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?topic=15040.msg503777#msg503777)
All I can say is I hope he got his shirt :lol:
Hrrmmmmpppphhhh
Excuse me, sorry. Just threw up a little at some of those shirts there.
Quote from: ))))(((( on October 10, 2015, 10:50:54 AM
Quote from: meezer on October 09, 2015, 02:27:07 PM
**yeah, I know Ian brought them up years ago! :PP
I can't find my original post when i put this video up, but this proves i was in the loop by 2011 at least!
http://www.themelvins.net/forum/index.php?topic=5213.msg341181;topicseen#msg341181
Scroll down to Mount Ambulance's post.
Melvins - Honky and 8 things he could have pulled from the phone book, for all I know. :D
More great finds. A true Melvins fan will buy them all!
(http://i3.cpcache.com/product/579208284/melvin_fiesta_tshirt.jpg?height=300&width=300)
(http://rlv.zcache.com/melvin_texas_tee_shirt-rc8b8fbe99ed046f18768d503b2999314_8nhm6_324.jpg)
(http://i3.cpcache.com/product/16134082/uss_melvin_tshirt.jpg?height=350&width=350)
(http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1jpPCIpXXXXbPXpXXq6xXFXXXf/Mr-Putin-Handsome-man-3D-Creative-Cool-T-Shirt-Men-s-New-Fashion-Short-Sleeve-Sport.jpg_220x220.jpg)
(http://www.hipsoul.com/bmz_cache/b/b105b82e0a217206e5ffe06c63bd869f.image.224x215.gif)
(http://i3.cpcache.com/product/1312974224/keep_calm_and_kiss_melvin_tshirt.jpg?height=350&width=350)
(http://rlv.zcache.com/i_love_melvin_il_tees-r930305d353bd41059080708b36161bd9_j2nhu_324.jpg)
(http://www.lifestylemirror.com/sites/default/files/products/2012/Miss-Lilys_Melvin's-Juicebox_T-shirt_B.jpg)
(http://blog-imgs-38-origin.fc2.com/s/c/h/schmoozer/face_export_large.jpg)
"Y'all are some bastards"
coming soon:
(https://40.media.tumblr.com/e8f5af32b78e46da8efa8fdfd41ee55e/tumblr_nxbbucUsZK1r6hh61o1_540.jpg)
:lol:
Quote from: Sludgebaby on August 10, 2015, 10:27:12 PM
i've been collecting a new batch of official melvins shirts:
sorry but "60th" looks like "GOTH"
(https://41.media.tumblr.com/0076e8d914404a90fcce1691dd66a61d/tumblr_nsweq1Yegm1r6hh61o6_400.jpg)
this one. pull the trigger! :D