themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Show Reviews => Topic started by: GrimReaper on June 14, 2015, 01:30:42 AM

Title: Dallas Trees 2015
Post by: GrimReaper on June 14, 2015, 01:30:42 AM
The place was packed. Le Butcherettes rocked and of course so did the Melvins. Deep Ellum is a cool place. Been to Three Links, Dada and Trees for shows.

Bad Ronald bought a drum cover with an original Walsby, I got some things for Crybaby and I'm going to cry like a baby when I have to send these to him. My advice is don't look over stuff you get for other people! I got the tour split for myself.

Found two important bars in Dallas this trip: Buzz Brews and Ellens. Both serve drinks at 0700.

Title: Re: Dallas Trees 2015
Post by: meezer on June 14, 2015, 08:24:35 AM
I was worried we hadn't heard from you in days. Was Bad Ronald there? I'm adding every name I can to the 2015 dates.
Title: Re: Dallas Trees 2015
Post by: GrimReaper on June 14, 2015, 08:40:51 AM
Yes, he was there with his wife.



http://www.tacticsproductions.com/event/806405-melvins-dallas/
Title: Re: Dallas Trees 2015
Post by: GrimReaper on June 15, 2015, 10:58:01 AM
(http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc286/Grim1963/IMG_0491_zpspecynalt.jpg) (http://s217.photobucket.com/user/Grim1963/media/IMG_0491_zpspecynalt.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Dallas Trees 2015
Post by: GrimReaper on June 15, 2015, 11:04:05 AM
(http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc286/Grim1963/IMG_0523_zps4jyhqlo6.jpg) (http://s217.photobucket.com/user/Grim1963/media/IMG_0523_zps4jyhqlo6.jpg.html)

Well, I hope nobody got hurt.

I think I met the elusive BHM,  :-k. Dallas is a great town. Deep Ellum has so many good venues, will be back.
Title: Re: Dallas Trees 2015
Post by: glen on June 15, 2015, 12:12:11 PM
Quote from: GrimReaper on June 15, 2015, 11:04:05 AM


I think I met the elusive BHM,

you mean to tell me the elusive BHM didn't step up and say "I am the elusive BHM" if he was in the house?   


BHM....  [-(   I am extremely disappointed.   

Title: Re: Dallas Trees 2015
Post by: DC on June 15, 2015, 01:36:06 PM
Quote from: glen on June 15, 2015, 12:12:11 PM
Quote from: GrimReaper on June 15, 2015, 11:04:05 AM


I think I met the elusive BHM,

you mean to tell me the elusive BHM didn't step up and say "I am the elusive BHM" if he was in the house?   


BHM....  [-(   I am extremely disappointed.

You're lucky he didn't immolate you where you stood, Grim.

I barely escaped with my life, took three weeks for my eyebrows to grow back.
Title: Re: Dallas Trees 2015
Post by: anaconda on June 15, 2015, 02:20:37 PM
So Butthole is Johhny Blaze aka Ghost Rider??  8)
Title: Re: Dallas Trees 2015
Post by: black stallion on June 15, 2015, 02:53:11 PM
Quote from: GrimReaper on June 15, 2015, 11:04:05 AM
(http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc286/Grim1963/IMG_0523_zps4jyhqlo6.jpg) (http://s217.photobucket.com/user/Grim1963/media/IMG_0523_zps4jyhqlo6.jpg.html)


I think I met the elusive BHM

:o
Title: Re: Dallas Trees 2015
Post by: Captain Howdy on June 15, 2015, 04:26:17 PM
For some reason that pic reminds me of this scene from Day of the Dead:

(http://www.themoviescene.co.uk/reviews/_img/2627-3.jpg)

:lol:

I guess it's the hallway.
Title: Re: Dallas Trees 2015
Post by: Hot Pants on June 16, 2015, 11:41:14 PM
ha awesome.
Title: Re: Dallas Trees 2015
Post by: StrangerDanger on June 18, 2015, 01:49:40 PM
The posse tee?