themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Show Reviews => Topic started by: (PAUL) on July 10, 2015, 12:52:44 AM

Title: High Noon Saloon 7/9/15
Post by: (PAUL) on July 10, 2015, 12:52:44 AM
It was great and kind of crazy. If you are going to order two beers I suggest not coming back during Night Goat with them.
Title: Re: High Noon Saloon 7/9/15
Post by: anaconda on July 10, 2015, 01:54:35 AM
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

so cryptic!
Title: Re: High Noon Saloon 7/9/15
Post by: meezer on July 10, 2015, 07:24:34 AM
You should have familiarized yourself with the set list.  :buzz:
Title: Re: High Noon Saloon 7/9/15
Post by: (PAUL) on July 10, 2015, 10:01:51 AM
Hey I didn't order the beers, some dummy next to me did. No spoilers, I prefer to not know what they're going to play. Review coming later maybe?
Title: Re: High Noon Saloon 7/9/15
Post by: meezer on July 10, 2015, 10:17:36 AM
Shoulda ordered a couple a fishwaters!  :wink: