"Budapest Melvins gig just got cancelled 20 fuckin minutes ago. It was supposed to be this sunday, I've got my ticket two months ago. I'm off grieving, fuck that"
Anyone know what happened? We all know the Melvins rarely cancel shows. :shock:
A-38 is the floating concert hall on the Danube River. Jules told us about the place years ago if I remember correctly.
Quote from: GrimReaper on September 25, 2015, 06:21:12 AM
We all know the Melvins rarely cancel shows. :shock:
so you're saying us Detroit folk should buy a lottery ticket?
Quote from: glen on September 25, 2015, 08:58:10 AM
Quote from: GrimReaper on September 25, 2015, 06:21:12 AM
We all know the Melvins rarely cancel shows. :shock:
so you're saying us Detroit folk should buy a lottery ticket?
You got a damn show, you just didn't want to shell out the extra money or watch System of a Down.
Quote from: (PAUL) on September 25, 2015, 02:13:27 PM
Quote from: glen on September 25, 2015, 08:58:10 AM
Quote from: GrimReaper on September 25, 2015, 06:21:12 AM
We all know the Melvins rarely cancel shows. :shock:
so you're saying us Detroit folk should buy a lottery ticket?
You got a damn show, you just didn't want to shell out the extra money or watch System of a Down.
or... OR!!! see them from 3 football fields away whilst surrounded by dudes saying "these guys SUCK!! bring on SOAD! SUGAR!!!!!!!!!"
Yeah, I know it blows, I'd be bummed if it happened to me too.