themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: rimb on January 28, 2016, 10:07:41 PM

Title: Ipecac Bandcamp digital store
Post by: rimb on January 28, 2016, 10:07:41 PM
https://ipecacrecordings.bandcamp.com/

Lots of Melvins including Amazon (Parts 1-4)!   :lol:
Title: Re: Ipecac Bandcamp digital store
Post by: LuckMach3 on January 28, 2016, 11:28:23 PM
Damn it's hard to believe that Ipecac has released 20 of their albums!
Title: Re: Ipecac Bandcamp digital store
Post by: (the) Razor on January 29, 2016, 03:10:24 AM
About time! Too bad I own them all though. Might buy a few more Melvin's just because it's money going to a good cause.
Title: Re: Ipecac Bandcamp digital store
Post by: Bigval on January 29, 2016, 07:34:09 AM
Yeah about time and basically got everything I want. What is interesting just looking at the Patton related releases are the ones missing.

Maldoror-She
The Fantomas/Melvins Big Band-Millennium Monsterwork
Fantomas-Delirium Cordia
General Patton vs The X-Ecutioners-S/T

I noticed the Melvins Colossus of Destiny is missing too and other things like The Kids of Widney High and a Neil Hamburger release.

On a slightly related note does anyone know where I can download the remix of FNM's Superhero song? It was on the vinyl single but I can't find the remix on Google Play and obviously Ipecac haven't put it up here. It was a remix by one of the guys from Einsturzende Neubauten and that and the Motherfucker remix by JG Thirlwell are awesome.

Title: Re: Ipecac Bandcamp digital store
Post by: Captain CoryCory on January 29, 2016, 10:33:01 AM
Everything's a bandcamp. You're a bandcamp.
Title: Re: Ipecac Bandcamp digital store
Post by: Chief Ten Beers on January 29, 2016, 06:59:04 PM
I use bandcamp once in a while to check out new/obscure bands before I'll buy the album or go see them live. No need for me personally to use bandcamp with an artist/band on Ipecac. It'll either be good enough to buy or total shit and to avoid. :lol: