(http://s30.postimg.org/immd3e9gx/IMG_1613.jpg)
(http://s30.postimg.org/izw4sjl9t/IMG_1586.jpg)
The restroom at the Casbah can be a bit challenging.
You have to use the hover-squat method.
(https://static.squarespace.com/static/54393c5ce4b00ab420a74aae/54393d0de4b03e465446f956/54393d0de4b03e465446fc96/1306082445997/1000w/13_2_Toilet.jpg)
Quote from: GrimReaper on February 05, 2016, 11:09:00 AM
(http://s30.postimg.org/izw4sjl9t/IMG_1586.jpg)
The restroom at the Casbah can be a bit challenging.
This belongs to the stalls-thread!
Someone please tell Grim I'm at the Crack Shack, 2266 Kettner, waiting for him.
Quote from: jules on March 24, 2016, 05:18:45 PM
Someone please tell Grim I'm at the Crack Shack, 2266 Kettner, waiting for him.
Oh please cheers a beer with him for me.
I'll text him for you.
Thanks! The power of the Board!
I wish that I was there!!! Have a great time Jules!!!!
Quote from: jules on March 24, 2016, 06:35:53 PM
Thanks! The power of the Board!
how many gigs are you attending??
Quote from: GrimReaper on April 04, 2016, 02:58:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aMiBfg2MnE&feature=youtu.be
It's set to private
https://youtu.be/4aMiBfg2MnE
Too close to get the whole band.
The Side Eyes complete show:
https://youtu.be/kyAx8RGvO50
https://youtu.be/JnVso98MVaA
https://youtu.be/C27BuZ2bq4w
https://youtu.be/nuKFaFLhcOA
https://youtu.be/TR8Yxk4xyww
https://youtu.be/p8GFB3CgHg4
https://youtu.be/Pfs5gqN-WyU
https://youtu.be/oMnodJDViEk
The Side Eyes
https://youtu.be/hwEpXhgMbGw
https://youtu.be/-hf42tL-JwM
https://youtu.be/aC7R6Uk2M68
https://youtu.be/MDd0nc_e5u8
Woah! Thanks Grim!
(http://41.media.tumblr.com/5af1a1b63d404f0306b9cd0e15b40039/tumblr_nt0qd4tppG1sxm6cvo1_500.jpg)
Caught this fella giving me the old side-eye at the show. :disagree:
Quote from: GrimReaper on April 04, 2016, 03:05:59 AM
https://youtu.be/4aMiBfg2MnE
Too close to get the whole band.
THANK YOU GRIM!
I have been dying to see/here this!
(http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc286/Grim1963/IMG_1860_zpsgkiovhtx.jpg) (http://s217.photobucket.com/user/Grim1963/media/IMG_1860_zpsgkiovhtx.jpg.html)
(http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc286/Grim1963/IMG_1871_zpsayagqsfx.jpg) (http://s217.photobucket.com/user/Grim1963/media/IMG_1871_zpsayagqsfx.jpg.html)
(http://s32.postimg.org/peccj56it/Crack_Shack.jpg)
Quote from: GrimReaper on April 21, 2016, 08:35:40 PM
(http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc286/Grim1963/IMG_1860_zpsgkiovhtx.jpg) (http://s217.photobucket.com/user/Grim1963/media/IMG_1860_zpsgkiovhtx.jpg.html)
wow jules (nice shirt), i'm jealous you got to meet Grim
Quote from: black stallion on May 11, 2016, 01:04:06 PM
wow jules (nice shirt), i'm jealous you got to meet Grim
Thanks! Tom Flynn sold me that shirt. I've had a tattoo of the hangover I received after my night with Grim, it's less permanent than the actual hangover.
Quote from: jules on May 11, 2016, 01:38:16 PM
Quote from: black stallion on May 11, 2016, 01:04:06 PM
wow jules (nice shirt), i'm jealous you got to meet Grim
I've had a tattoo of the hangover I received after my night with Grim, it's less permanent than the actual hangover.
wow you had too many drinks eheh? :lol:
Quote from: black stallion on May 11, 2016, 01:57:24 PM
wow you had too many drinks eheh? :lol:
(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/AKV126C001/DSC02673_zpsrcgvjgbu.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/AKV126C001/DSC02673_zpsrcgvjgbu.jpg.html)
(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/AKV126C001/DSC02682_zpsiub24rxv.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/AKV126C001/DSC02682_zpsiub24rxv.jpg.html)
(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/AKV126C001/DSC02688_zpsw9o3uxdz.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/AKV126C001/DSC02688_zpsw9o3uxdz.jpg.html)
(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/AKV126C001/DSC02689_zpsxbqfns8n.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/AKV126C001/DSC02689_zpsxbqfns8n.jpg.html)
(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/AKV126C001/DSC02671_zpscvhrltbe.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/AKV126C001/DSC02671_zpscvhrltbe.jpg.html)
(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/AKV126C001/DSC02692_zpsfmq0bpwv.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/AKV126C001/DSC02692_zpsfmq0bpwv.jpg.html)
Quote from: jules on May 17, 2016, 04:55:20 AM
Quote from: black stallion on May 11, 2016, 01:57:24 PM
wow you had too many drinks eheh? :lol:
(http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/AKV126C/AKV126C001/DSC02682_zpsiub24rxv.jpg) (http://s925.photobucket.com/user/AKV126C/media/AKV126C001/DSC02682_zpsiub24rxv.jpg.html)
:cheers:
Dale looks like he might've been puffing on some of Satan's spinach :lol:
:toke:
https://youtu.be/dWFpMHgB6nI