themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Show Reviews => Topic started by: EGO the Living Planet on August 25, 2016, 09:55:02 AM

Title: Melvins Live at Thrid Man Records Detroit 8/21/2016
Post by: EGO the Living Planet on August 25, 2016, 09:55:02 AM
Maybe it was just me havin' a great time but this was one of my top 5 Melvins shows I've ever seen. The sound inside the venue was spectacular. They sounded fantastic. It was nice seeing a matinee show for a change too. Walsby was great to chat with as always.
Title: Re: Melvins Live at Thrid Man Records Detroit 8/21/2016
Post by: glen on August 25, 2016, 09:59:29 AM
I'll tell you what... this show is taking a beating.  I've heard from multiple people that it was LAME-CITY thanks to the crowd.    the place was flat as a pancake.    but upon further thought.... its a matinee show.   the substances are not flowing. especially at a record store.
Title: Re: Melvins Live at Thrid Man Records Detroit 8/21/2016
Post by: EGO the Living Planet on August 28, 2016, 09:30:28 PM
They were serving a lovely bourbon I've never had before. Sorry to everyone else who didn't enjoy themselves.  :(