I keep seeing "new" and "reissue" copies of Lysol on eBay Germany. Anyone know what's going on?
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Melvins-Lysol-LP-Vinyl-12-new-mint-/371720117281?hash=item568c3edc21:g:fd8AAOSwMtxXwFYl
http://www.ebay.de/itm/12-Vinyl-LP-Lysol-Melvins-oi-punk-rock-Mudhoney-Kyuss-Black-Flag-/291863068054?hash=item43f464fd96%3Ag%3Ae2cAAOSw-itXrBbZ&nma=true&si=INcqsskLMPse%252F9ruq%252F8vQX938kw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c8/13/1e/c8131edb53988f02a78343cb985a81f4.jpg)
There's a Bullhead there too Jules
http://m.ebay.de/itm/12-Vinyl-LP-Bullhead-Melvins-oi-punk-rock-Mudhoney-Kyuss-Black-Flag-/291850594685?_trkparms=aid%253D222007%2526algo%253DSIC.MBE%2526ao%253D1%2526asc%253D20150519202354%2526meid%253D4e99701da2ba444f8c5cbd2c5560e94c%2526pid%253D100408%2526rk%253D1%2526rkt%253D3%2526sd%253D291863068054&_trksid=p2056116.c100408.m2460
Yea pretty sure I bought the lysol one. I posted about it on the melvins FB fan page. Not much help. The one I have looks suspiciously new and doesn't have a barcode. All the legit pressing I've seen have barcodes. Tryin to see about returning it. But yea, it came from Germany.
Quote from: #2 Pencil on September 04, 2016, 04:29:21 PM
There's a Bullhead there too
Thanks! The Bullhead one's been around since 2014. The blue center labels give it away.
Quote from: dirtmerchant on September 05, 2016, 08:25:08 AM
Yea pretty sure I bought the lysol one. I posted about it on the melvins FB fan page. Not much help. The one I have looks suspiciously new and doesn't have a barcode. All the legit pressing I've seen have barcodes. Tryin to see about returning it. But yea, it came from Germany.
The bootleg:
180g vinyl
Matrices: BR 35-A / BR 35-B
No barcode on back of sleeve
No printed inner sleeve
BR 35 MELVINS BONER/TUPELO on spine
Anyone hankering for an official repress of this LP is not going to be disappointed, better to wait until then.