themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: BERZERKER on October 07, 2016, 05:43:26 AM

Title: Spreading the Melvins gospel
Post by: BERZERKER on October 07, 2016, 05:43:26 AM
I had to choose the most eatable track for the unknowing, here in sunny Turkey, the DJ here is very easygoing, so perhaps later I'll go with Euthinasia: (yes, it's the voices of members of la familia in the background)

http://youtu.be/vuwVDFMjh-A
Title: Re: Spreading the Melvins gospel
Post by: (the) Razor on October 08, 2016, 07:57:59 PM
Good Schnab!

I played Melvins in the car loud a few years ago and once this guy at traffic lights pulled up next to me wound down his window and tried yelling "Melvins!" at me.  :lol:
Title: Re: Spreading the Melvins gospel
Post by: Dumpster D on October 08, 2016, 08:41:18 PM
Quote from: (the) Razor on October 08, 2016, 07:57:59 PM
Good Schnab!

I played Melvins in the car loud a few years ago and once this guy at traffic lights pulled up next to me wound down his window and tried yelling "Melvins!" at me.  :lol:

Nice!  8)
Title: Re: Spreading the Melvins gospel
Post by: BERZERKER on October 09, 2016, 03:33:54 AM
Quote from: (the) Razor on October 08, 2016, 07:57:59 PM
Good Schnab!

I played Melvins in the car loud a few years ago and once this guy at traffic lights pulled up next to me wound down his window and tried yelling "Melvins!" at me.  :lol:


:lol:
Title: Re: Spreading the Melvins gospel
Post by: Stonergrunge on October 09, 2016, 09:31:19 AM
That's cool, I have tried to talk about the band with a few guys in the past but they all thought the Melvins were:

a. Too weird
b. Too metal
c. All of their songs sound the same