Howdy folks, I've been a bit of a lurker for a while but decided to register today. Anyway, I've posted some photos from the Chicago gig here:
https://volumetomb.com/2018/08/05/melvins-at-park-west-july-31-2018/ (https://volumetomb.com/2018/08/05/melvins-at-park-west-july-31-2018/)
Thanks for posting, great photographs.
You'll have to check out Tinnitus' posts, if you haven't already- he has a ton of Melvins/concert photos.
Great Shots! Welcome to the board.
Quote from: volumetomb on August 06, 2018, 08:59:05 PM
Howdy folks, I've been a bit of a lurker for a while but decided to register today. Anyway, I've posted some photos from the Chicago gig here:
https://volumetomb.com/2018/08/05/melvins-at-park-west-july-31-2018/ (https://volumetomb.com/2018/08/05/melvins-at-park-west-july-31-2018/)
sick pix dudr
If you scroll all the way down there's a link for pics of the show at the Double Door in Chicago on July 8th 2015. Halfway down there is a pic of Buzz with his mouth open singing and you can see his gold tooth. My favorite pic of the bunch. Thanks volumetomb!
You're welcome. It's a shame that the Doubledoor closed.