themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: Dick Snot on October 05, 2018, 08:35:26 PM

Title: Melvin’s playslist I made
Post by: Dick Snot on October 05, 2018, 08:35:26 PM
I made this playlist for someone who is unfamiliar with the Melvins. I tried to use songs from most eras.

1.   The Water Glass
2.   Evil New War God
3.   Queen
4.   Dogs and Cattle Prods
5.   Night Goat
6.   Black Stooges
7.   The Bit
8.   Amazon
9.   City Dump
10. Electric Flower
11. Revolve
12. A History of Bad Men
13. Honey Bucket
14. Choco Plumbing
15. The Talking Horse
16. Walter's Lips
17. Billy Fish
18. Pig House
19. Hooch
20. Boris

Any suggestions on songs that I should add

Title: Re: Melvin’s playslist I made
Post by: vince furnier on October 05, 2018, 10:48:05 PM
https://youtu.be/UBAbmdGKOBM
Title: Re: Melvin’s playslist I made
Post by: amazonAMAZON on October 06, 2018, 01:24:22 PM
The Fool, the Meddling Idiot
The Bit
Youth of America
Sesame Street Meat
Manky
The Bloated Pope
It's Shoved
Queen Powder Party
Sacrifice
The Kicking Machine
Magic Pig Detective
Let It All Be
I Want to Hold Your Hand
Theresa Screams
Female Trouble
We Are Doomed
Title: Re: Melvin’s playslist I made
Post by: the bloat on October 06, 2018, 05:59:43 PM
Roll Another One is a pretty goood summary of what the Melvins do.
Title: Re: Melvin’s playslist I made
Post by: DeeSonyaChin on October 06, 2018, 08:23:42 PM
Larry
As it was
Oven
Heater Moves and Eyes
Eye Flys
Leeech
Civilized Worm
Hung Bunny / RBD
Sober Delic
Ballad of Dwight Frye
Little Judas Chongo