themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Show Reviews => Topic started by: GrimReaper on October 31, 2019, 11:00:14 AM

Title: Dallas tonight!!!
Post by: GrimReaper on October 31, 2019, 11:00:14 AM
Trees in Deep Elum! Love the place! Halloween should be fun. Look me up while I can still talk.
Title: Re: Dallas tonight!!!
Post by: GrimReaper on October 31, 2019, 06:40:17 PM
I have 2 extra tickets for tonight, I'm an idiot who doesn't get this AXS app
Title: Re: Dallas tonight!!!
Post by: GrimReaper on October 31, 2019, 06:56:22 PM
BECU just cut me off. I can't travel to Texas? Fuckers.
Title: Re: Dallas tonight!!!
Post by: black stallion on November 01, 2019, 04:42:39 AM
Quote from: GrimReaper on October 31, 2019, 11:00:14 AM
Look me up while I can still talk.

:lol:
Title: Re: Dallas tonight!!!
Post by: rictus on November 01, 2019, 09:24:42 AM
Sounds like you had a blast  :lol:
Title: Re: Dallas tonight!!!
Post by: GrimReaper on November 05, 2019, 05:50:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEPu-1-tLbs
Title: Re: Dallas tonight!!!
Post by: GrimReaper on November 06, 2019, 08:37:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxVue5ovAmQ