SKY PUP
Next time you gimme your gaze
Think about mork sinny goal
That tricky grass for me
Aw, T.V. you're in my nose
Oh, baby, baby, big red bally
Ain't it just a big ol' ball?
My baby, you're not crazy
Might be you're lone
*cough cough*
*choke*
Come on, gimme a drag
Bambino, see your diamond landing
Well baby, you're not so mean
Tell you like a horny nuclear
This damn baby, she wants my skillo
Hawk sooner I'm a witness
You like, like...hog
Lazy bread in your cocktail
Kurt mazy you're not bad
My only dude you are my best friend
She's cat damned
Damn, damned easy
My head's a big smile.
prmpmpaaa
I think Sky Pup is an awesome song.
me three
genious bass riff
Quote from: ziumme three
genious bass riff
me three, me three, me three, :? :? :? ....stupid fan of KURT ASSBAIn...
all
new fans like SKY PUP or HOUDINI,... why? coz was produced by Kurt ASSBAIN, the loser...
:roll:
He played guitar on this song isn't it ?
Quote from: Beto BrasilQuote from: ziumme three
genious bass riff
me three, me three, me three, :? :? :? ....stupid fan of KURT ASSBAIn...
all new fans like SKY PUP or HOUDINI,... why? coz was produced by Kurt ASSBAIN, the loser...
:roll:
Who cares? It's still a good album.
Quote from: DeleriumWho cares? It's still a good album.
ok ok ok man, you ,fan of kurt cobain WIN....
thank you, im a loser... :D :D :D
Quote from: Beto BrasilQuote from: DeleriumWho cares? It's still a good album.
ok ok ok man, you ,fan of kurt cobain WIN....
thank you, im a loser... :D :D :D
Just because someone likes Kurt Cobain's music doesn't mean they're a fan of him. Hell, I didn't even find out Kurt helped produced it until much later after I started liking the song.
Anyone fancy adding their version of this little number? This is only what I hear, or think I hear.
i love that song, creepy & weird bass riff. How the hell did u work out the lyrics?
Quote from: Beto BrasilQuote from: ziumme three
genious bass riff
me three, me three, me three, :? :? :? ....stupid fan of KURT ASSBAIn...
all new fans like SKY PUP or HOUDINI,... why? coz was produced by Kurt ASSBAIN, the loser...
:roll:
shut up mate. Houdini is a really great album, wether it had anything to do with kurt cobain or not. I fucking hate all those assholes who HATE kurt cobain just because his music was loved so much....your the looser.
i'm tired of explaining to beto how ithink about him and his statements so here's picture of a bunny on a bike
(http://www.redbatpress.com/bunnyonabike.jpg)
and a picture of a kid playing with his balls
(http://www.ics.uci.edu/~goodrich/images/balls.jpg)
and a garbage bin
(http://discountoffice.nl/pimages/A2926-2691.jpg)
Zium, I like your style.
I think it's got "penache".
Alnis
Quote from: crazyslapi love that song, creepy & weird bass riff. How the hell did u work out the lyrics?
By slowing down and looping parts of it, swapping the channels left/right, (which usually brings the vocals out a bit)
and of course turning the volume up!
But even then the vocals on this song are pretty unintelligible and quiet, so who knows what Buzz is saying.
Quote from: Green HoneyQuote from: crazyslapi love that song, creepy & weird bass riff. How the hell did u work out the lyrics?
By slowing down and looping parts of it, swapping the channels left/right, (which usually brings the vocals out a bit)
and of course turning the volume up!
But even then the vocals on this song are pretty unintelligible and quiet, so who knows what Buzz is saying.
I think hes saying a recipe for mashed turkey.