themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Show Reviews => Topic started by: COWS Slap Back on December 08, 2004, 03:10:53 PM

Title: FREE KEVIN + Kranky Klause/ BB/ Spook House at UCLA
Post by: COWS Slap Back on December 08, 2004, 03:10:53 PM
I
Title: FREE KEVIN + Kranky Klause/ BB/ Spook House at UCLA
Post by: DubEMC on December 08, 2004, 08:28:07 PM
Any recordings available yet?
Title: FREE KEVIN + Kranky Klause/ BB/ Spook House at UCLA
Post by: spacecakes on December 09, 2004, 01:29:45 AM
nice COWS Slap Back
I was there and LOVED IT

here is my review:

I have had shitty luck lately with shows but I knew this one was going to be good. So I got our friend r y n o and drove to UCLA,.. Los Angeles is a strange place, lots of trippers in the crowd, saw drummer from TOOL at the bar, god that fuckers tall...Lots of art snobs, ryno spotted Robert Williams.

When the Melvins came out I notice an extra guy, ends up it was the geetar player from TOOL, I was sooo fuckin excited cause he played at a show in San diego and I was mind boggling. Lots of the artsy fart faces got front row seats, god little did they know what they signed up for , we got balcony and it was soooo loud
Title: FREE KEVIN + Kranky Klause/ BB/ Spook House at UCLA
Post by: COWS Slap Back on December 09, 2004, 09:08:12 AM
Sorry everybody...no recordings of this show!  Man, I wish I could have gotten a poster or T-Shirt or something.  My mind is still blown.
Title: FREE KEVIN + Kranky Klause/ BB/ Spook House at UCLA
Post by: beee on December 10, 2004, 03:32:41 AM
in usa you have coolest shows :(
Title: FREE KEVIN + Kranky Klause/ BB/ Spook House at UCLA
Post by: creatured on December 13, 2004, 07:47:11 AM
I got a room fior rent if you want to move to downtown Detroit? It really isnt that bad  heh heh heh