themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: kbrisso on November 22, 2024, 01:48:15 PM

Title: Savage Imperial Death March Part II -Napalm Death, Melvins Weedeater, Dark Sky B
Post by: kbrisso on November 22, 2024, 01:48:15 PM
Hello-
Who's going to the San Francisco show? It's at the Great American Music Hall. I'm taking my 14 year old son and it should be a blast!

Kevin
Title: Re: Savage Imperial Death March Part II -Napalm Death, Melvins Weedeater, Dark Sky B
Post by: Dumpster D on November 22, 2024, 02:22:08 PM
Quote from: kbrisso on November 22, 2024, 01:48:15 PMI'm taking my 14 year old son 

...To see Weedeater!?

 Bring some triple flange earplugs and stand way back.

Title: Re: Savage Imperial Death March Part II -Napalm Death, Melvins Weedeater, Dark Sky B
Post by: Dumpster D on November 22, 2024, 02:27:20 PM
Try not to breathe in too deeply either, that ain't no fog machine. Haha!!

Looks like they're in full form, so it's gonna be a great show!!! Wish I was going!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqN4ICi_98s
Title: Re: Savage Imperial Death March Part II -Napalm Death, Melvins Weedeater, Dark Sky B
Post by: kbrisso on November 22, 2024, 04:37:44 PM
Quote from: Dumpster D on November 22, 2024, 02:22:08 PM
Quote from: kbrisso on November 22, 2024, 01:48:15 PMI'm taking my 14 year old son 

...To see Weedeater!?

 Bring some triple flange earplugs and stand way back.



I took him to Knotfest so he could see Slipknot before Covid he was 10. That is were I discovered Gojira. He's a good kid and this will be a killer show. Earplugs for sure! At the Slipknot concert we saw a very drunk dude next to us start a mosh pit and we stayed safe. He also got to see some gal past out cold on the lawn. Next concerts will be Primus and NIN. 
Title: Re: Savage Imperial Death March Part II -Napalm Death, Melvins Weedeater, Dark Sky B
Post by: amazonAMAZON on November 22, 2024, 07:21:42 PM
NIN have new tour dates?
Title: Re: Savage Imperial Death March Part II -Napalm Death, Melvins Weedeater, Dark Sky B
Post by: kbrisso on November 23, 2024, 03:07:59 PM
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on November 22, 2024, 07:21:42 PMNIN have new tour dates?

Unfortunately not, I should have said our "bucket list". I saw NIN back in 2018, at the time, he could not go. I really hope they tour again.