I would like to know what the line-up is on this one. Before they recorded it i recall Buzz saying "two of the guys from Napalm Death" but of course it's not marketed like that if indeed that is true. I suspect Barney and Shane will certainly be on this. Not sure about the other guys.
As a side moan, i do always wish these AmRep albums were more widely available. When they are on AmRep it always feels a little like they don't have much faith in them. I'd love to have seen this, the Helms Alee record and Throbbing Gristle one on Ipecac. To have seen Mackie's art for each and to have them easier to get and be on the Bandcamp page
Mine is supposed to arrive today
Quote from: GiveMe45 on February 20, 2025, 09:02:28 AMMine is supposed to arrive today
If you listen to it, you'll have to post a review.
Quote from: ))))(((( on February 20, 2025, 07:46:06 AMAs a side moan, i do always wish these AmRep albums were more widely available. When they are on AmRep it always feels a little like they don't have much faith in them. I'd love to have seen this, the Helms Alee record and Throbbing Gristle one on Ipecac. To have seen Mackie's art for each and to have them easier to get and be on the Bandcamp page
Just get the cds of the releases. Amrep releases make them what.. roughly $20k easy, in a weekend? No way they're going to stop doing that.
Quote from: PepsiMike on February 20, 2025, 09:47:19 AMJust get the cds of the releases.
I'm not sure if they still ship to the UK. I know Haze stated that they wouldn't do that any more due to some financial issue or another.
I guess it's less that side of things and more the topic of relevance that bothers me. Each time a Melvins album is on AmRep it's sort of forgotten about. Obviously the hardcore fans know of their existence. But even for myself - and i guess many others here - i often forget about many of these releases because they are not promoted like "proper" records. They fall through the cracks whereas the Ipecac ones don't. It's a shame the band puts their work into them and yet no one really knows they are there.
I've bought a few things since they said they stopped posting to the UK, it's pricey to ship to Scotland, but thats the way of the world.
It'd be cool if they had a bandcamp for these releases or did a box set compilation
Well overall, I like it a lot. No huge surprises but they could have gone a million different experimental directions and made something that bummed out Glen. A couple things that I won't even call disappointments....was kinda hoping they'd find a way to incorporate some of Shane's old buzzsaw distorted bass tone, and no double kick drum or blastbeats, but it's totally fine without. So Danny likely didn't have anything to do with it, mostly sounds like Dale's sweet swinging style. There's some synth sounding blips and squeals sprinkled throughout. I know Buzz and/or Shane could have easily done that but wondering if Toshi helped at all?
Tossing Coins..... - Sounds like Barney doing vocals for a good rockin uptempo Melvins song
Some Kind of Antichrist - Starts like a good mid-up tempo BB era song. Both Buzz and Barney on vocals, but then it segues into a crazy long noise jam
Nine Days of Rain - If I were a betting man, I'd wager that this is heavily a Shane creation. Kinda sounds like some of ND's post-industrial influence.
Rip The God - Sounds like it could be one of the slower dirgy BB era songs. Classic Buzz vocals to start. Barney makes the second half even dirgier.
Stealing Horses - Sounds like Melvins playing dirty noise punk with Barney doing a few different vocal styles and Buzz doing some backups
Death Hour - Another heavier BB era sounding groove. Mostly Buzz vocals until a noise/Barney outro with possibly a weird voice sample. I won't spoil the last few seconds but it made me smile
Holy shit this album is incredible !
Five stars ! A++
They finally put Bad Mood Rising up on their Bandcamp so hopefully this gets a BC release too.
They better do at least one of these songs on the tour. They could easily do two or three.
Gonna give it a second spin after a shower, a beer, and a puff.
great review,thanks!
something about reading that a song that has napalm death in it sounding like big business is sitting a little strange. but my faith is with my homie GiveMe45. now I'm dying to hear this thing.
bandcamp, where are you???
Damn, I guess I was totally wrong. Sounds like a proper six-song original collaborative mini-album.
Quote from: glen on February 21, 2025, 08:17:29 AMbandcamp, where are you???
It took them a couple of years to finally put BMR up on Bandcamp, so there may be a wait ahead of us!
Quote from: Bigval on February 21, 2025, 10:15:50 PMIt took them a couple of years to finally put BMR up on Bandcamp, so there may be a wait ahead of us!
As much as i would love them to put all the AmRep stuff on there, i doubt it will happen. I think BMR only got put on there since it had a wider release than most of the stuff Haze does. It felt like more of a regular Ipecac record than one of those lesser known releases.
I'd have preferred the album with ND was on Ipecac instead of Melvins 83's
Quote from: black stallion on February 24, 2025, 05:08:04 AMI'd have preferred the album with ND was on Ipecac instead of Melvins 83's
+1
I want that cheapy CD to drop this week. how can I conjure that? Super jealous now.
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on February 24, 2025, 09:30:47 AMI want that cheapy CD to drop this week. how can I conjure that? Super jealous now.
hey I'm wishing my ass off over here. I feel you.
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=2yNu75gt5kQ
holy hell, that's nothing to sneeze at...Ok I'm only gonna do a minute of that vid...I'm sold on it.
Sounds good hopefully it gets a Bandcamp release but ND's record label would probably get in the way.
Quote from: Dumpster D on February 25, 2025, 12:35:04 AMholy hell, that's nothing to sneeze at...Ok I'm only gonna do a minute of that vid...I'm sold on it.
holy shit that sounds like MELVINS and NAPALM DEATH. what more could I ask for? I'm in 100.
25 years ago I saw Melvins...Then a month later Napalm Death came to town.
That was a good summer.
Yep, that's the first two tracks. Buckle up and get ready for the rest!
And I'll be honest, I fucking despise flippers, but if that Dayglow version goes up for less than $100, I might be more than tempted
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on February 24, 2025, 09:30:47 AMI want that cheapy CD to drop this week. how can I conjure that? Super jealous now.
c'monnn cheapy CD...
any chance Barney comes out during the MELVINS set and they play one of these tracks live?
Quote from: glen on February 27, 2025, 09:33:40 AMany chance Barney comes out during the MELVINS set and they play one of these tracks live?
I thought that too. Hell, get both bands up on stage. But something tells me it wouldn't happen. But realistically it really should!
Melvins/Napalm death bigband would bring chaos to your world.
Quote from: Dumpster D on February 27, 2025, 11:35:07 AMMelvins/Napalm death bigband would bring chaos to your world.
my world invites such chaos.
The $5 CDs are up for sale on Shopox
sold out. fuck.
goddamnit first cheapy i've missed in a while.
Oh well, I bought my Savage Imperial tour ticket this morning. Maybe they'll have some there?
Also it looks like "Working the Ditch" just got a premiere and "Bloated Pope" is on the setlist. That's something, eh?
It's a good one, so maybe will they do another run of these?
The Napalm death people are probably another reason this went full velocity 'off the shelves' ..They got a huge draw for sure, all the heavy metal goofs got wind of this thing.
https://www.shoxop.com/products/melvins-napalm-death-savage-imperial-death-march-cd
Thank you! Ordered.
With shipping USD $28.85 = AU $46.45. Fuck that.
Quote from: Bigval on March 03, 2025, 02:26:48 AMWith shipping USD $28.85 = AU $46.45. Fuck that.
It really is a joke isn't it?
Quote from: Bigval on March 03, 2025, 02:26:48 AMWith shipping USD $28.85 = AU $46.45. Fuck that.
The shipping cost to Chile is $25 USD.
Quote from: Nizamark on March 02, 2025, 01:34:42 PMsold out. fuck.
Thank God, they're back in stock a day later, just ordered :D Have never missed a cheapy CD. I remember I missed Bad Mood Rising CD thru shoxop but did get factory vinyl. I figured the CD would be available at AMZ and the usual retail outlets, but no. I had to resort to ebay at a regular price, only to have it show up one more time at shoxop not long after.
vinyl shminyl. cd shmee dee. DOWNLOAD! hello? it is 2025 and all.
Quote from: glen on March 04, 2025, 06:28:00 AMvinyl shminyl. cd shmee dee. DOWNLOAD! hello? it is 2025 and all.
srsly.
and i hate to complain about domestic shipping with what overseas people are paying... but $7 to ship a $5 CD is pretty silly.
That's why I ordered two, and a Cows CD to boot! Now the average shipping is only ~$2 each.
Quote from: Nizamark on March 04, 2025, 11:59:24 AMbut $7 to ship a $5 CD is pretty silly.
it's called shipping and "handling". $2 to ship, $5 to handle. #-o
I should like to point out that a Compact disc PCM player has a much better dynamic flavour. Far superior to the output engine of a digital soundcard can produce from a crappy pancake flipping iphone.
You have to try it to hear the difference.. CD has a much better expanded range than sound card with the same track file.
I record tracks on garageband and they don't pass the test until I burn them on CD and use a discman, then you can really hear something that you couldn't before off a PC.
I cannot account for it by the numbers by my ear, it tells me so.
USPS is really pissing me off with my cheapy CD shipment. I just tracked it. I'm in WNY, halfway between Buffalo and Rochester. The freaking thing went from MN to Philly which should have never happened, then back to Buffalo, only then to go the middle of the state in Syracuse, then back through Rochester, and as of last night it's back in Buffalo. Ridiculous. I remember a few times getting CDs from Shoxop in 2 days. Long gone are those days.
OK people, the cheapy CDs have already sold out twice over, so I know SOME of you have listened to this album a few times. What are your thoughts? Does it hold up on repeated lessons?
No even surprised, they'll just have to keep this CD/LP in circulation for a long time, it will just not stay on a shelf with a name like Napalm Death printed on it.
Melvins? Who are the Melvins? what a stupid bandname. Who would ever name their band the Melvins, right? ...right? ?? ? ?? ?
But I gotta tell you, This felt like it should have happened in 2004-ish. by now.
So I'm grateful it happened, you did it!!! Here's to it.. Cheers guys.
Keep up the good work guys. Love you.
Got it yesterday. Great fucking collab album. I'll call it an album cuz it clocks in at 33 min. I'd say so far it's a close tie with that and the Helms Alee one as best AmRep collaboration release.
First few songs are like, OK this is good but not exactly what I expected. The last 3 songs things click into high gear, and are the best ones IMO. Love the various effects used. Would be interested to read an in depth interview of who played exactly what and came up with each song. There's some drum fills here and there, where I'm thinking that's definitely not Dale there, not his style.
The closing outro on Death Hour is a hoot, that classic Van Halen riff! :lol:
[/quote]
I
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on March 13, 2025, 06:37:58 PMGot it yesterday. Great fucking collab album. I'll call it an album cuz it clocks in at 33 min. I'd say so far it's a close tie with that and the Helms Alee one as best AmRep collaboration release.
First few songs are like, OK this is good but not exactly what I expected. The last 3 songs things click into high gear, and are the best ones IMO. Love the various effects used. Would be interested to read an in depth interview of who played exactly what and came up with each song. There's some drum fills here and there, where I'm thinking that's definitely not Dale there, not his style.
The closing outro on Death Hour is a hoot, that classic Van Halen riff! :lol:
I assumed it was all Dale. I hear Embury on bass and Some guitar shredding that is not Buzz.
Yes, got mine yesterday and played it through front to back twice. I'm doing this from memory so pardon any errors:
"Tossing Coins" is all growls and noisy metal riffs. It's hilarious, still hooky. More Napalm than Melvins tomy ears. A good brief opening track.
"Some Kind of Antichrist" sounds more like a Melvins tune. Buzz's stilted shout-voice is prominent, the riff sounds like Buzz wrote it recently. It's another strong one that doesn't dwell too long .. until .. there's a synth-loop/noise section which is as long as the song itself. Total running time is about ten minutes.
"Nine Days of Rain" doesn't sound like a Buzz tune. It's built off of a morbid guitar arpeggio. Gang vocals most of the way through. You can make out Buzz's voice in places. This is maybe four minutes? The overall effect of the song is that it would have been a traveling song in the scrapped Muppets Vikings take Jerusalem movie.
"Rip the God" is the centerpiece of the album, for better or worse. Musically it sounds like a deep cut from side two of any proper Melvins album. The riff resembles "Boris" and something from A Walk with Love and Death. Buzz takes lead vocals most of the way. If you're not feeling like they've plagiarized themselves here it's likely a Melvins fan's favorite track.
"Stealing Horses" is a fun romp. This sounds like the kind high energy riff Buzz used on some parts of the last three new Melvins albums. Napalm take most of the vocals here. The timing and pitch are a little loose for my tastes but I think many people will enjoy this.
"Death Hour" is fundamentally a short little ripper of sorts which sounds quite collaborative to my ear. Though the song is only about a minute and a half there's another extended noise piece with some fun drumming and a little Easter egg at the end.
I agree with Chief and everybody else. It's the most collaborative sounding record of the whole bunch. It's up there in quality with the Helms Alee one. All the songs are original and it really sounds like both bands were enjoying the process.
Buzz doesn't really stray from his autistic-sounding bellowing. Barney, I guess, is Barney the whole way. It's all a wild romp.
It doesn't sound as polished as any of the Ipecac releases or even the Sabbath/Al record. But I'm not particularly distracted by poor mixing or recording. Drums are not the focus of the songs but if you pay attention to the drums there's tons of fun stuff there to dig into. Where you do hear the bass it has that kind of blown amp rumble like the single version of "Night Goat" perhaps.
If you can get your hands on the CD, vinyl, or whatever don't hold back. It's easily as rewarding as most new Melvins proper albums.
Awesome reviews! Thanks all
I managed to have a few listens to this record last night! I like it. 2 minutes shorter than Thunderball at 32 minutes so i consider it a proper album. I think i need a few more listens yet but i'd currently say it's an 8/10 for me. Which a good 80% of the time is the score i give to Melvins albums anyway. Both bands gel together well and work as one entity but there are times where it swings more towards Melvins or Napalm. So yeah not a great deal for me to say - it's good! Given the title of the last song 'Death Hour' i did suspect i knew which comedy riff it would be that would play at the end. I wasn't wrong!
great reviews guys!
I don't know what you guys think but i suspect the line up on this is Buzz, Dale, Shane and Barney. I don't think Steven or the rest of Napalm Death are on this.
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on March 14, 2025, 11:53:00 AM"Rip the God" is the centerpiece of the album, for better or worse. Musically it sounds like a deep cut from side two of any proper Melvins album. The riff resembles "Boris" and something from A Walk with Love and Death.
It really does! I can't think which song it is but it's definitely one on A Walk With Love & Death. It's VERY similar.
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on March 14, 2025, 11:53:00 AMWhere you do hear the bass it has that kind of blown amp rumble like the single version of "Night Goat" perhaps.
definitely sounds like Shane on bass. that's his sound. heavy on the distortion and more of a bass riff than a bass line.
The original Scum effects pedals are a closely guarded secret from what I've tried to find out...Or was that Carcass?
Scum had a lot of 'clipping' on the bass.
This guys having a little too much fun:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ8HsWsWU-U&embeds_referring_euri=http%3A%2F%2Fmetaldevastationradio.com%2Fcircle-of-tone%2Fyoutube%2F48131%2Fthe-cheap-secret-to-napalm-deaths-scum-bass-sound-revealed&source_ve_path=OTY3MTQ
I said this album is an 8/10. I'm now beginning to think it's pushing a hair under 9/10!! The last 4 minutes or so on the final song drags on a bit and pulls it down a fraction for me. Rip The God is the best song IMO.
9/10 from ))))((((
I think my head is going to explode right now.
That is like bending the laws of physics. Not possible.
You can't do any better than that. It's more betterrerr than perfecter can ever be by any other standards.
Stoner Witch - 9
The Maggot - 9
The Bootlicker - 9
Hostile Ambient Takeover - 9
Pigs Of The Roman Empire - 9
Never Breathe What You Can't See - 9
Houdini Live: A Live History Of Gluttony And Lust - 9
(A) Senile Animal - 9
Nude With Boots - 9
Freak Puke - 9
This Machine Kills Artists - 9
Gift Of Sacrifice - 9
Five Legged Dog - 9
You're too generous.
What about Napalm Death.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj5KJfWN37w
Quote from: Dumpster D on March 18, 2025, 06:35:34 AMWhat about Napalm Death.
I met (and bowled with) a gentleman from Birmingham UK last week. I said to him "I'm going to throw the name of a band at you. it may sound weird. Napalm Death. heard of them?".
dude got the biggest smile and said "not enough people in America know who Napalm Death is". we were buddies.
Quote from: glen on March 24, 2025, 01:04:37 PMQuote from: Dumpster D on March 18, 2025, 06:35:34 AMWhat about Napalm Death.
I met (and bowled with) a gentleman from Birmingham UK last week. I said to him "I'm going to throw the name of a band at you. it may sound weird. Napalm Death. heard of them?".
dude got the biggest smile and said "not enough people in America know who Napalm Death is". we were buddies.
Napalm death ruined my life.
This is one of the best albums I have listened to in a long time. I play it at least twice a day.
if this son-of-a-bitch doesn't go digital soon I'm going to... complain even further.
Quote from: ))))(((( on March 15, 2025, 10:04:02 PMI don't know what you guys think but i suspect the line up on this is Buzz, Dale, Shane and Barney. I don't think Steven or the rest of Napalm Death are on this.
Buzz said this about the lineup:
"That was great! It's me, Dale, Shane, John and Barney. So it's a collaboration. So it's not both bands doing separate stuff. It's members of each band coming together and playing all the songs together as one band."
https://devolutionmagazine.co.uk/2025/03/26/interview-buzz-osborne-melvins-im-more-of-a-what-have-i-done-lately-kind-of-guy/
Quote from: glen on March 25, 2025, 06:55:06 AMif this son-of-a-bitch doesn't go digital soon I'm going to... complain even further.
First world problems :lol: . Next time get in line, buy the fucking CD for $12, and rip it to your digital device. If you're one of those strictly digital idiots, you could then at least make your money back by selling the CD on ebay.
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on March 26, 2025, 05:56:51 PMIf you're one of those strictly digital idiots
I'll have you know my drive for digital obtainment is based on the fact that at this point in my life I have enough tangible shit. Hoarding is roughly two to three vinyl purchases away. it's time to either draw a line or get a storage space.
besides.. disc drives are so 2015. who has one still?
My favourite song on this thing is Rip The God. However i keep thinking to myself is the title 'Rip The God' or 'R.I.P. The God'?? It definitely says "Rip" on the album artwork but i don't necessarily trust Haze's lino cutting titles on there.
My favorite is also Rip the God. I like the song and my son's name is Rip!
Rip the god is my favourite too.i think this ep is ok, i was probably a bit too excited, after hearing it properly i'd say there are two pretty good songs on it, rest didn't impress me too much
Unfortunately, I'm still rockin' the YouTube rip, 1 30-minute mp3 track. It has dampened my listening to it a bit, but I still think it's pretty solid. I give it a "B"
Quote from: black stallion on April 01, 2025, 10:09:48 AMi think this ep is ok, i was probably a bit too excited, after hearing it properly i'd say there are two pretty good songs on it, rest didn't impress me too much
why did I fear we would end up here? :(
Quote from: glen on April 03, 2025, 10:18:59 AMQuote from: black stallion on April 01, 2025, 10:09:48 AMi think this ep is ok, i was probably a bit too excited, after hearing it properly i'd say there are two pretty good songs on it, rest didn't impress me too much
why did I fear we would end up here? :(
try listening yourself,maybe you have a different opinion of it. Ep is good,don't get me wrong. Love first song and Rip The God. you got some recycled riffs as always, second song's main riff got a Leon vs The Revolution from Freak Puke strong vibe, and there's another one which reminds me of something from Working With God (Negative No No). Electronic/ambient parts are imo too long and there's a song probably not written by Buzz which sounds totally generic. My vote is 7/10.
I hold your taste in high regard stallion. I already know you're right.
Quote from: glen on April 03, 2025, 12:52:34 PMI hold your taste in high regard stallion. I already know you're right.
too kind :) . btw ,Know you're a huge ND fan, i think you'll like it even though it's more Melvins oriented than ND's probably
I hate it when honesty is painful.
Quote from: black stallion on April 03, 2025, 11:25:57 AMElectronic/ambient parts are imo too long
The bit at the end of the last track in particular is too long. That bit seems to REALLY drag and yet it's only something like 2 or 3 minutes.
let's talk about cool things, first song rocks so hard..hope they play it live..also Crover drumming on Rip the god is killer. I think also Toshi did a great work on production
CD back up for sale
Hello there.
My review here:
https://www.coreandco.fr/chroniques/melvins-napalm-death-savage-imperial-death-march-10345.html (https://www.coreandco.fr/chroniques/melvins-napalm-death-savage-imperial-death-march-10345.html)
Yep still in French, still too long for the grouchs !
Read it if you dare, we all love headaches, same for grumpys !
Give fucking GPT a sense of disease !
It's a good one, but not a chef d'oeuvre !
Factory edition is up and somehow still available!
https://www.shoxop.com/collections/brand-spanking-new/products/melvins-napalm-death-savage-imperial-death-march-lp-gas-warfare-factory-edition
Thanks rimb
(https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.com%2FFx6HMIAN7pkAAAAC%2Fwink-finger-gun.gif&f=1&ipt=6466ddfd39f1972ac3058cdbb42111b565164c05ca413a824d6b00a6e78bcb20)
Got one :love: Thanks rimb
Got one! A day later 8) . I consider this a full length release, so I can justify paying $40 + shipping for an LP that you can't buy elsewhere(besides ebay/discogs later at an inflated price).
That bass solo stephen is doing at the end of a history of bad men is an atrocity to anyone with ears
My first reaction was "Wow! Even the AI spambots picked up on how 'human' it seems to hate on Steven Shane McDonald on the old Melvins BBS."
No offense, Butt Cake Fred, but what performance are you referring to? It's not on the Napalm LP.
QuoteMy first reaction was "Wow! Even the AI spambots picked up on how 'human' it seems to hate on Steven Shane McDonald on the old Melvins BBS."
This made me laugh out loud.
ALSO
Tossing Coins Into the Fountain of Fuck is the best song on this album. After many, many listens, it holds up the best
In an interview i found last night, Buzz said he thinks Ipecac are going to put out this album next year. It's a bit of a surprise as you would think the hype or clamour for it had died down by now. But maybe there are some big Napalm fans who would also be interested in getting a more widespread Ipecac release. Plus they did the same with Bad Mood Rising - AmRep to Ipecac! Perhaps we will see this a little more often. Although i still wish Ipecac would put out the Throbbing Gristle album.
I snoozed on this and missed the first pressing. i fuckin love it. its raw and weird and luckily for me, a non-fan of ND, sounds mostly like Melvins to my ears. :buzz:
Wouldn't be surprised, actually, if the Ipecac release is a double header of Savage Imperial +Throbbing Jazz. Like Bulls & Bees + Electroretard
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on August 11, 2025, 11:04:19 AMWouldn't be surprised, actually, if the Ipecac release is a double header of Savage Imperial +Throbbing Jazz. Like Bulls & Bees + Electroretard
i think that might be possible
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on August 11, 2025, 11:04:19 AMWouldn't be surprised, actually, if the Ipecac release is a double header of Savage Imperial +Throbbing Jazz. Like Bulls & Bees + Electroretard
At 40 and 32 minutes each they CAN both technically fit on a single CD. Although i don't think i can really see it happening though. But maybe. I think what makes me unsure is the Napalm Death element in this. If both records were 100% Melvins records it - for me - feels a bit more sensible. Whereas bunching a collaborative record with the other seems a little odd. Even though Throbbing... is also a collaborative release in a way.
I could see it happening it's not going to sell on it's own and Ipecac don't really release EP's either hence why they sandwiched Bulls & Bees and Electroretard together for the re-issue in 2015. They're likely going to pair the Napalm EP with something and what else is there to be re-issued, the Throbbing Gristle tribute album looks the likely way to go. Plus both were AmRep releases so should make that simpler too.
'Savage Throbbing Imperial Jazz Death Gristle March Hits'
...out in 2026!
I was coming back to say The Devil You Know EP could be a candidate too. Hopefully it's the Throbbing Gristle one though and if they put that up on Bandcamp I'll buy a download of it.
On that note CD's are just too prohibitively expensive these days. They're worth nothing here if you try and trade in an effectively brand new mint condition CD you get $1 for it but the same record store sells that CD brand new for $30. It's bullshit. I understand overheads and the rest but record stores are crooks.
Record store owners are very much like comic book store owners they probably got into the business initially for the love of it but have become too cynical and jaded over time and now just try and gouge their customers as much as they can. Plus they're usually assholes too, "no groaning in my store" indeed.
Anyway that's enough of that or as my brother and I say to each other after a rant, that's enough Melvins talk :lol:
Quote from: vince furnier on August 09, 2025, 10:26:56 PMme, a non-fan of ND
Is that like being a non-smoker?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWQWTpAbXCk
Where's the best place to get a copy of this? Download or cheapy CD's available?
I mean, the LP might be a little sold out, an expensive-o
No?
Quote from: Dumpster D on September 13, 2025, 11:57:39 PMWhere's the best place to get a copy of this? Download or cheapy CD's available?
I mean, the LP might be a little sold out, an expensive-o
No?
I can get you a digital copy.
[quot
Quote from: vince furnier on September 14, 2025, 08:56:38 AMI can get you a digital copy.
Does that mean no cheapy CD's or LP's left...Or Right?
Quote from: Dumpster D on September 14, 2025, 06:10:07 PM[quotQuote from: vince furnier on September 14, 2025, 08:56:38 AMI can get you a digital copy.
Does that mean no cheapy CD's or LP's left...Or Right?
i don't even see it on here. they usually just leave it on there with "sold out" over the thumbnail.
https://www.shoxop.com/collections/cheapy-5-cds (https://www.shoxop.com/collections/cheapy-5-cds)
They're sold out.
Quote from: PepsiMike on September 15, 2025, 08:43:54 AMThey're sold out.
For sure. They're sold out af.
Hoping they might put out another run.
I'm looking at the Letterpress CD's on evilbay right now..Gosh darn it.
There were 12"s on vinyl right? I didn't even see any for sale on evilbay.
Three 12" versions, two were silkscreen covers, one was factory made. Two runs of the cds, and everything seemed to sell out quicker than usual.
Quote from: PepsiMike on September 15, 2025, 12:22:57 PMThree 12" versions, two were silkscreen covers, one was factory made. Two runs of the cds, and everything seemed to sell out quicker than usual.
People who got one should be having a celebratory pizza and beer night.
Quote from: Dumpster D on September 15, 2025, 09:45:12 AMFor sure. They're sold out af.
Hoping they might put out another run.
I'm looking at the Letterpress CD's on evilbay right now..Gosh darn it.
I'm impressed that you haven't ordered it when it came out, did you have a problem back then?
Quote from: PepsiMike on September 15, 2025, 12:22:57 PMThree 12" versions, two were silkscreen covers, one was factory made. Two runs of the cds, and everything seemed to sell out quicker than usual.
Napalm Death has a pretty big fan base compared to the other bands the Melvins have done collab cds with.
Quote from: Stonergrunge on September 15, 2025, 09:19:18 PMdid you have a problem back then?
I figured there would be no point trying to cue in line to get a copy, knowing full well, it would sell out like a Jackalope on crystal meth.
QuoteJackalope
Are you looking for this?
The Throbbing Gristle CD?
I mighhht have an extra with your name on it.
When they were here back in the spring the merch table was light. I didn't get a good look at what ND had but snagged a pair of dad socks. Melvins merch was pretty light... but I wonder... they were just up in Fargo and took the day off in MPLS. I think Mr. Haze met up with them so I do wonder if the next few stops might see some new stuff at the table.
Other foto is me showing off the OZMA patch I made on my Jean jacket. It wasn't finished yet :)
The Ipecac Savage Imperial CD is now available for pre-order on Amazon.
Hold my beer
Quote from: Dumpster D on February 15, 2026, 08:05:01 PMHold my beer
That's like asking a wolf to watch your sheep. Both will be gone when you get back