Saturday, October 24 - Sick New World Texas
Also Saturday April 25 - Sick New World Las Vegas
https://loudwire.com/sick-new-world-las-vegas-texas-2026-festivals-lineup/
Holy shit. I thought Blabberass was stupid with their advertisements, but Loudwire is actually worse.
Starting at $300 for tickets. :?
Quote from: PepsiMike on October 21, 2025, 11:29:16 PMStarting at $300 for tickets. :?
Melvins and Mr. Bungle sharing the stage with names such as:
Papa Roach, Coal Chamber, Orgy, Evanescence and placebo......*Shudder*
Here's hoping they have another Riot on their hands.
Melvins will tour with Tomahawk in 2026.
Quote from: Username on December 16, 2025, 09:38:44 PMMelvins will tour with Tomahawk in 2026.
nice username! :D
Quote from: Username on December 16, 2025, 09:38:44 PMMelvins will tour with Tomahawk in 2026.
Patton's going to be on tour with Mr. Bungle in Jan into the beginning of Feb and then with AVTT/PTTN from late March to late June. Just sayin.
Quote from: Bigval on December 17, 2025, 06:30:25 PMQuote from: Username on December 16, 2025, 09:38:44 PMMelvins will tour with Tomahawk in 2026.
Patton's going to be on tour with Mr. Bungle in Jan into the beginning of Feb and then with AVTT/PTTN from late March to late June. Just sayin.
The cancelled Jesus Lizard shows might also get rescheduled. We haven't heard anything from the band since the announcement though, hope they are doing well.
Quote from: Username on December 16, 2025, 09:38:44 PMMelvins will tour with Tomahawk in 2026.
Heard anything else about a new Sleep tour?
MELVINS WEST COAST TOUR DATES
The guys have just announced a couple warm-up shows for April on their way out to the Sick New World Festival.
They're still supporting their 2025 release, Thunderball, but will have some other big announcements in the coming weeks!
Apr 22 Fresno, CA Strummer's
Apr 23 Bakersfield, CA Temblor Brewing Company
Apr 25 Las Vegas, NV Sick New World Festival
That's not a west coast tour!
last time i was in bakersfield i said never again. but i guess i'll have to make an exception.
:lol:
I wonder if the Tomahawk/Melvins tour will encourage more Fantomas!! Or some kind of future collaboration anyway.
That was kind of expected, but was hoping for at least one show in europe or UK, damn
I don't know, does anyone get the sense that Patton and Buzz are basically divorced-amicable? I don't expect any Fantomas reunion ever.
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on February 24, 2026, 11:32:56 PMI don't know, does anyone get the sense that Patton and Buzz are basically divorced-amicable? I don't expect any Fantomas reunion ever.
Where's this coming from? There was a period years ago pre-covid where they supposedly had a falling out and didn't speak for years. It might've been around the time Faith No More reunited in 2009, I remember just a few weeks before the announcement Fantomas were doing the Big Day Out tour and at the last show in Perth Buzz took the mic and said Patton's got a big announcement to make, to which Patton shook his head, and then Buzz said Patton's going to commit suicide and laughed. The FNM reunion was announced a couple of weeks later. Fantomas next played a couple of shows in Chile in 2014 and one last show supporting Tool in California in 2017.
But since Mr. Bungle reunited in 2019 Buzz has been doing their press photos plus Melvins supported Bungle on the Ipecac Geek Show tour in 2023, the Australian tour in 2024 and now Melvins are going to support Tomahawk this year, that doesn't suggest any issues.
Not to mention Melvins continue to release their albums through Ipecac and are even starting to reissue some of their AmRep releases through Ipecac too and Buzz did come on stage and did a Fantomas cover with Bungle on that 2023 tour.
That's actually part of it. Throughout all that co-touring, I don't recall seeing any evidence that Buzz was invited up. Seems every other dude in every band they've played with has had some on-stage time with Bungle.
Maybe that's just Buzz being Buzz, after their set he's going to bed.
In interviews post pandemic, he also continues to mention that in Fantomas he had no input, and that Mike is weirder than people know.
Considering how close Buzz and Trevor became, and how intertwined the Melvins are with Ipecac, it makes sense that they maintain a working relationship.
That's why I say it as amicable-divorced. They can show up for the kids and sit in different aisles. They can be in the same room, they just have no chemistry together romantically.
I suspect Patton has just had to put himself in a zone where he only works with musicians in a live setting where the band mates and the audience are receptive. I can see how Buzz would not be healthy to work with if you're a person with a mental health challenge. He seems like a full-on tough-love boomer, and I'm sure even his silence is loud when you're in a sensitive mindset.
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on February 25, 2026, 07:01:31 AMThat's actually part of it. Throughout all that co-touring, I don't recall seeing any evidence that Buzz was invited up. Seems every other dude in every band they've played with has had some on-stage time with Bungle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1ErmZSappY
i'm protesting this tour, mostly just because it skips Arizona. take that! fuckers! :buzz:
Hey PepsiMike,Sorry for late reply. If I'm remembering correctly there was some additional recording on Sleep lp done late in 2025 and will be released on Third Man. Not sure when. There will probably be some shows played to support release. Not sure the extent of that, if it is mini-tour or festival dates. It's not my place to release Melvins-related info, but I don't think this is a big deal to divulge. And, I guess this is still correct info and hasn't been made public yet.
Also, to the point of Buzz and Mike at odds, I seriously doubt it. Buzz likes to play their set, immediately load out and hit the road to next town. He usually does not stick around for headliners; so, he wouldn't be around to join headliners on stage.
Thanks username!
Quote from: Bigval on February 25, 2026, 08:50:51 AMQuote from: amazonAMAZON on February 25, 2026, 07:01:31 AMThat's actually part of it. Throughout all that co-touring, I don't recall seeing any evidence that Buzz was invited up. Seems every other dude in every band they've played with has had some on-stage time with Bungle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1ErmZSappY
Oh shit, well there goes my wackadoo theory. Thank you for this!
QuoteAcid Bath have set the date for their ownly North Carolina/South Carolina-area show of 2026. The reunited sludge metal outfit will be playing Hellbender in Asheville, NC on September 05th with 'a very special guest' to be announced this July as direct support. Melvins and Kylesa will also be playing that show. Presales are available now with the code 'BURNFACE'. The general onsale has been scheduled for this Friday, March 13th at 10:00am EST.
https://www.theprp.com/2026/03/09/news/acid-bath-melvins-kylesa-announce-september-asheville-nc-show/
I think this band Acid Bath is good , still don't get all the hype they got especially in the US since their reunion
Quote from: black stallion on March 11, 2026, 03:52:36 AMI think this band Acid Bath is good , still don't get all the hype they got especially in the US since their reunion
Acid Bath are NOLA legends!!! They only had two albums in the 90s but both are total bangers.
I went to one of the reunion shows last year - lots of energy and a slappin' set! The show was 18+ so initially I was surprised to see how many young people were there. I think they had a 'hot topic / tik tok' appeal that resurfaced the band that I believe started with their infamous album art - paintings by John Wayne Gacy and Dr Jack Kavorkian. I kinda got some weird juggalo vibes but it was fine. No one was doused in faygo.
When I saw Melvins Napalm Death in New Orleans (probably 2017ish) it was like a NOLA legends reunion in the audience. So many of those bands low-key worship the ground Buzz and Dale walk on.
It's good dirty sludgey kinda sexy spectacular.
Another new Melvins show this time supporting Mastodon.
Mastodon, Melvins & Flatwounds:
04/24 Las Vegas, NV – The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas
https://www.theprp.com/2026/03/17/news/mastodon-poison-the-well-p-o-d-etc-set-for-sick-new-world-side-shows/
MELVINS supporting Mastodon.. GD world has gone crazy.
Sick New World Las Vegas set times, very surprised Melvins are going on after Coal Chamber.
Spiral Stage:
11:35 AM Chained Saint
12:00 PM VOWWS
12:35 PM Snot
01:10 PM Orgy
01:45 PM Alien Ant Farm
02:20 PM Lords Of Acid
02:55 PM Kittie
03:30 PM Twin Tribes
04:05 PM Sleep Theory
04:40 PM Carpenter Brut
05:15 PM Coal Chamber
05:50 PM Melvins
06:25 PM She Wants Revenge
07:15 PM Clutch
07:50 PM Ministry
09:30 PM Danny Elfman
Quote from: glen on March 19, 2026, 06:54:42 AMMELVINS supporting Mastodon.. GD world has gone crazy.
=D>
anyone have setlists for this run? any surprises?
"We're adding a headline gig on July 29 at the Space Ballroom in Hamden, CT! Ni Maîtres opens. Artist presale goes live 6/17 at 10AM - use code SAVAGE"
Take me out to the MEL-VINS
take me out to the show
Buy me some merch and some beer and snacks
I don't care if I even smoke crack
cuz it's boo hoo-hoo for the whiners
if they miss the show then they're lame
Cuz it's Buzz, Dale, Kick you right in the nuts
and your balls feel pain
QuoteReactivated sludge metal outfit Acid Bath have confirmed another Californian stop for the fall. This new stop will hit the Quarry Amphitheater in Santa Cruz, CA on October 10th and feature support from GRAMMY Award-winning sludge metal outfit High On Fire, proto-grunge/sludge mavens Melvins and Windhand. Tickets will be available tomorrow, June 26th at 12:00pm PST.
09/05 Asheville, NC – Hellbender (feat. Melvins & Kylesa)
10/10 Santa Cruz, CA – Quarry Amphitheater (feat. High On Fire, Melvins & Windhand)
https://www.theprp.com/2026/06/25/news/acid-bath-announce-santa-cruz-ca-show-with-high-on-fire-melvins-windhand/
There is another project in the works that will probably see the light of day this fall or winter.
Jesus Christ is the bot back?
Not a bot. Curious what the new project is.
Quote from: amazonAMAZON on July 11, 2026, 09:21:53 PMJesus Christ is the bot back?
i thought that and checked their 3 previous posts. they know their shit. :lol:
Ok fair. Welcome, Username. I'm a curmudgeon. Don't mind me.
Last week I listened to some podcast where Buzz talked about being in a new band with three other guys. He didn't give details but said they were well known and that they were going to release an album and tour. Melvins fans won't be turned off and it's a bit more melodic, by the sounds of it.
Podcast is called A Fresh Face In Hell with Jonathan Evison. They start talking about it 52ish minutes in.
Good find. I wonder who the 'Freddie Mercury-like singer that also plays the guitar'?
https://open.spotify.com/episode/76nQfITpplzeIgn85wQMEk
or
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/buzz-osborne-all-hail-king-buzzo/id1780650409?i=1000755947646
Quote from: PepsiMike on July 12, 2026, 02:32:18 PMGood find. I wonder who the 'Freddie Mercury-like singer that also plays the guitar'?
https://open.spotify.com/episode/76nQfITpplzeIgn85wQMEk
or
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/buzz-osborne-all-hail-king-buzzo/id1780650409?i=1000755947646
really makes you think.... :-k
Lemon Twigs is exactly what my mind went to.
The only guess I can come up with is that Matt Cameron will be part of it
Oh yeah, that's right. He left PJ.
Cameron
Lukin
Pike
Three Matts and a Buzzo
:lol:
Quote from: vince furnier on June 16, 2026, 09:52:18 AM"We're adding a headline gig on July 29 at the Space Ballroom in Hamden, CT! Ni Maîtres opens. Artist presale goes live 6/17 at 10AM - use code SAVAGE"
ah shit I missed this completely and it's sold out.
this venue is small and really fun. seen the Melvins there a few times and saw Boris there last year. also you can walk in and out of the place to the parking lot outside without trouble getting back in. great for stashing merch and getting some air.
oh just realized it's the night after their NY show with Tomahawk. well two nights in a row would be too much for me anyways hah
next time.
Long time lurker, infrequent poster with an extra ticket for sold out 930 club on Sunday. Digital transfer, can meet at the door, going to have a brew in the area before the show. Can exchange there too. DM if interested.
After the Buffalo show sold out I was able to score tix at face value.
Farley and I will be there!!
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on July 26, 2026, 09:21:05 AMAfter the Buffalo show sold out I was able to score tix at face value.
Farley and I will be there!!
Awesome :D
Made it to the Buffalo show last night.
At Electric City
It's a recently new venue people were saying but I've never been to it. Saw it last year going to see GWAR ,as it's pretty much across the street from the Town Ballroom.
Really great place.
Melvins are AMAZING this tour!
Probably one of the most tight I've heard the band. Best version of "It's Shoved I've ever heard.
Their energy was on and they all looked they were having the most fun and really happy.
Tomahawk was absolutely incredible. The 4 of those guys are really something special. Have always been one of my favourite bands but live..amazing.
And like Melvins these guys were all having fun, joking , laughing and happy.
We hung for a few hours in the insane sun and heat to meet with guys from the band.
Farley saw Dale and caught up with him and chatted , got a picture and got some things signed.
Funny bit, Farley handed him the
Bases loaded cd to sign Dale opened it up and Farley had Queens of the Stone Age songs for the deaf cd in the case.
Farley saying oh haha I forgot to swap the discs. Dale asked Farley if he wanted him the the QOTSA cd and he said sure , so Dale signed it Josh :lol:
He was super nice as he always is.
Farley asked him "What's your favourite part about being in the Melvins?
Dale thought for a second and said
"I get to do dumb shit and get paid for it"
I forget how to post pics or else I'd have put a few up
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on August 01, 2026, 03:52:05 PMI forget how to post pics or else I'd have put a few up
use this - https://postimages.org/
I do t know how to put them right on here but the link thing worked. lol
https://postimg.cc/gallery/8Px8Zwv
nice!
Yes, show of the fucking year, or decade if you will. Tomahawk were super tight. Nice varied setlist from each album, great hearing something from Anonymous. Would have loved Jockstrap or Laredo in the set, but you can't get every great song in one night. Trevor was so locked in w/ Stanier, Duane still a master, and Patton was having too much fun. Totally dug Trevor's cowboy duds this tour(tribute to Tracy Pew?) Him and Steve together for the Melvins closer Night Goat was a riot.
Melvins set ruled equally. Loved the Sway cover, first time they busted that out live since the P.A.T./dual bass tour in '18. It's Shoved is indeed one of my favorite Melvins short blasts, and it's almost becoming their "Paranoid" if you will, as in it's played every tour it seems. I didn't think it was their best version, it's gotten sort of faster and is missing that classic groove. The opener Working The Ditch IMO has lost a little steam as it's a bit faster than the album version too. Still an awesome opener, I'm just nitpicking. I liked the Melvins set last year better when they headlined w/ Redd Kross, mainly because any Melvins set with Your Blessened in it beats anything else.
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on August 02, 2026, 01:45:17 PMI do t know how to put them right on here but the link thing worked. lol
https://postimg.cc/gallery/8Px8Zwv
Great pics!
hol shit. young farl is damn near as tall as dale now.
cat's in the cradle.. etc. etc. :cry:
Is there an opening band on this tour? Or is it just Melvins and Tomahawk? The show in Portland today is outdoor and the forecast is for low to mid 80s. Nice and cloudy this morning but I'm sure it'll burn off like it usually does.
Well, last night was pretty amazing. As others have said, the setlist is great. When they came out on stage, Buzz had a big smile on his face, and everyone was very energetic the whole set.
What was also amazing was the show being outside in the public square downtown where I had an office across the street for many years. If I still worked there, I could have just watched the show for free from the 9th floor balcony.
Got to see a bunch of friends I haven't seen in years, one of which gave me a ride to the show and finally returned my original vinyl of Sleep's Dopesmoker after almost 20 years.
Tomahawk were good but nowhere near as good as when I saw them in 2001/2002? at a mid-size club.
Since it was an outdoor show downtown, I imagine they had a curfew, and it was over around 9:30, and we were back to my friends house nice and early.
Oh, and the friend of mine who gave me a ride to the show works at Revival Drum shop. Both Cody and Dale came in that day. He said Cody comes in every time he's in town, but it was his first time meeting Dale. He's a pretty ridiculously good drummer, and when he was talking to Dale, he gave me credit for introducing him to the Melvins way back when, and that I actually showed him what a ribbon crasher was
anybody gonna be at the Showbox for tonight's show?
Quote from: musicismyradar on August 12, 2026, 06:45:41 PManybody gonna be at the Showbox for tonight's show?
Hope you have better luck than me. I saw the first Savage Imperial Death March tour there in 2016, and the sound was horrible
I'ma t the belasco and the band just finished. Trevor came out in a cowboy hat and vest for "Night Goat". Great set, God I love seeing Dale and Coady together.
If anyone needs merch I'll scoop for you if you post request in the next hour and I see it. Just call out what you need in the thread.
Autographed Rat Tat Tat LP $30
Haze tour edition Singles 1-12 linocut 2LP $120
Autographed Millennium Monsterwork, multiple signatures in silver ink on factory Ipecac CD $100
Helms Alee EP Haze $100
Singles 1-12 Letterpress CD $40
Haze ltd Throbbing Jazz Funk Greats LP+flexi $250
They have Stoner Witch Ts and tote bags and a couple factory LPs, too, but those don't seem critical to list, right?
Oh it wasn't a Singles 1-12 Letterpress, it was Throbbing Jazz Letterpress CD. I got the last one. Just looked very darkblackn black with skull and cross bones.
Anybody going tonight? I was interested in posters. Thay had spy v. Spy last night. Thought they might have a match tonight. Looking for both.