It's the morning after and I can NOT wipe the grin of my face and stop thinking of the best band in the world. And not only that, Kevin is back!!! (and looked as sexy as ever in his pink ski-pants, right guys? hehe)
I took a lot of pics and some short clips (one of Lovely Butterfly). I'll post them at lunchtime.
In the meantime, can someone tell me how I can post my clips?
Their version of I wanna hold your hand blew through the roof!
well, here are some pics then. as i mentioned before, i have 3 clips that I can post but not too sure how to so if you're keen on seeing 'em just let me know how to go about it.
(http://img208.exs.cx/img208/500/melvinsone1gs.th.jpg) (http://img208.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img208&image=melvinsone1gs.jpg)
(http://img208.exs.cx/img208/415/melvinstwo3xg.th.jpg) (http://img208.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img208&image=melvinstwo3xg.jpg)
more to follow...
That is the best thing I have heard in four months!!!
am i missing sound?
i have 20 pics to post which i will upload over the weekend or on monday. imageshack was slow as fuck today so couldn't be bothered
i have 4 clips to post but don't know how to. can anyone let me know how you go about posting them and i will do so.
Quote from: musefreeki have 20 pics to post which i will upload over the weekend or on monday. imageshack was slow as fuck today so couldn't be bothered
i have 4 clips to post but don't know how to. can anyone let me know how you go about posting them and i will do so.
hey man, have you complete video? uh ? :shock:
almost all of our pics got underexposed :(
Quote from: Beto Brasil
hey man, have you complete video? uh ? :shock:
Foaming at the mouth.
just use www.webshots.com
that site rules.
How was 'Early Man', one of the opening bands?
early man were fucking terrible.
Early Man are possibly the worst band I've ever seen live, I can't believe the bassist from Slint is in this awful band.
They ain't lying...Early Man were the fucking pits. Absolute rubbish bar one riff in their last song of the night which sounded like something Iron Monkey would've written and rejected...
WHAT was that the bassist in Slint??? oh my god...they played generic thrash metal, that guy must have done some heavy drinking and signed a bad deal, hehe.