themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: Rembrandt Pussyhorse on March 30, 2005, 08:52:04 AM

Title: Thanks to King Buzzo
Post by: Rembrandt Pussyhorse on March 30, 2005, 08:52:04 AM
I just noticed a "thanks to King Buzzo" in the credits of some lame Jeff Buckley record named Grace i found in my housemates room whilst searching for his stash of mauwiewauwie. Did he and the King used to hang out?
Title: Thanks to King Buzzo
Post by: steve on March 30, 2005, 11:49:49 AM
Well I don't know.... but wasn't he wearing an "Altamont" t-shirt when he died...?

:?

It all sounds very suspicious to me...
Title: Thanks to King Buzzo
Post by: anaconda on March 30, 2005, 03:44:32 PM
he did some weird music before ultimately becoming a pop poster boy
Title: Thanks to King Buzzo
Post by: GrimReaper on March 31, 2005, 11:49:12 AM
(https://www.abc.net.au/news/image/8565332-3x2-700x467.jpg)

Chris Cornell's little brother had a band Grace. I loved that EP.
Title: Thanks to King Buzzo
Post by: norecess on August 07, 2005, 07:53:27 AM
I remembered this topic and have been listening to Grace a few times lately so I figured to find out what the connection is between Jeff and Buzz.

http://jeffbuckley.com/rfuller/buckley/faq/13grace.html

QuoteWho is King Buzzo, that JB includes in the Thanks?
King Buzzo is a member of the Melvins, whom Jeff had befriended. The Melvins had been in Bearsville, New York at the time of the Grace sessions.