(http://perso.wanadoo.fr/xspiritmental/fantomas/buzzmike3.jpg)
(http://perso.wanadoo.fr/xspiritmental/fantomas/buzzmike.jpg)
(http://perso.wanadoo.fr/xspiritmental/fantomas/buzzmike2.jpg)
(http://perso.wanadoo.fr/xspiritmental/fantomas/buzzmiketrevor.jpg)
(http://perso.wanadoo.fr/xspiritmental/fantomas/mike.jpg)
buzz looks a bit slimmer again
patton looks like gene simmons on that third pic
I really like those pictures. Did you take them, Ana??
No sir, I got them from a friend in Australia. Hoping for some video soon.
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Quote from: TosTbuzz looks a bit slimmer again
isnt the mumu that makes him look fat?
Quote from: WithEvilTeethpatton looks like gene simmons on that third pic
Yeah, he actually does. He looks twice his age
double agreement. buzz does look slimmer and patton does look like simmons.
word bros
yuck
I wonder if Brent finally got his copy of Neither Here Nor There singed by Buzz?
It's funny that they don't look like they're doing much in the pix, yet Fantomas music is quite chaotic so I'm sure there's a million things going on at once.
Quote from: PAULIt's funny that they don't look like they're doing much in the pix, yet Fantomas music is quite chaotic so I'm sure there's a million things going on at once.
this is probably due in part to the fact that photos are still-frames, capturing a moment void of action. sorry, just fucking around with you. i know what you mean though, like in the gene simmons picture, patton looks pretty relaxed or even bored. maybe he is actually bored with his own performance, namely the way he is constantly making the same sounds over and over on top of decent music
they both look great
i'd do 'em for a dollar! :twisted: