themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: Kurva on November 17, 2005, 10:13:49 AM

Title: MELVINS in LONDON
Post by: Kurva on November 17, 2005, 10:13:49 AM
I dont know if Im hallucinating, but I think Ive seen somewhere they are gonna play in london on 30th of november
is it true????


if so, COULD ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO GO GIVE ME SOME INFO ABOUT IT?
the venue (an exact address would be perfect),how much, etc......
so I could tell my brother where to go etc.....

MUCHOS MUCHOS GRACIAS!!!!
Title: Re: MELVINS in LONDON
Post by: klump on November 17, 2005, 04:27:11 PM
Quote from: Kurva on November 17, 2005, 10:13:49 AM
I dont know if Im hallucinating, but I think Ive seen somewhere they are gonna play in london on 30th of november
is it true????


if so, COULD ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO GO GIVE ME SOME INFO ABOUT IT?
the venue (an exact address would be perfect),how much, etc......
so I could tell my brother where to go etc.....

MUCHOS MUCHOS GRACIAS!!!!

that was an old thread...
I was also tricked by it  :( that wouldve been my third time seeing them in london this year.
Title: Re: MELVINS in LONDON
Post by: Ministry Fiend on November 17, 2005, 04:47:23 PM
Quote from: klump on November 17, 2005, 04:27:11 PM
Quote from: Kurva on November 17, 2005, 10:13:49 AM
I dont know if Im hallucinating, but I think Ive seen somewhere they are gonna play in london on 30th of november
is it true????


if so, COULD ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO GO GIVE ME SOME INFO ABOUT IT?
the venue (an exact address would be perfect),how much, etc......
so I could tell my brother where to go etc.....

MUCHOS MUCHOS GRACIAS!!!!

that was an old thread...
I was also tricked by it  :( that wouldve been my third time seeing them in london this year.


They always play in FUCKING London! We want them to come to Scotland! Although i will come down if we get neglected again. :x
Title: Re: MELVINS in LONDON
Post by: Kurva on November 17, 2005, 07:35:18 PM
so there aint happenin no melvins in london in november?????



my bro will be soooooooo disappointed.........

:x :x :x :x