themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: GrimReaper on December 01, 2005, 06:45:34 AM

Title: What's the story behind the quotations in Kevin "Rutmanis"?
Post by: GrimReaper on December 01, 2005, 06:45:34 AM
I checked out the Electro Retard print and Kevin signed it Kevin Ass.
Anyone know the meaning behind the "Rutmanis"? From the Cows days?
Kevin's brother was in the Cows also. Sandris Rutmanis. Or is Rutmanis a stage name?

Didn't Kevin write a porn mag article? It's been years since i've explored themelvins.net, and the Melvins-Porn Link is blocked..

It sucks that he's out of the Melvins.
Title: Re: What's the story behind the quotations in Kevin "Rutmanis"?
Post by: glen on December 01, 2005, 07:07:24 AM
hey grim,    personally I hightly doubt rutmanis is a stage name.  his name is listed as kevin "rutmanis" on a MELVINS release too but I don't recall which one off the top of my head.
as far as why?  I think he's just fucking around,  you know?         kind of a tribute to his insanity and characterism. (now I'm making up my own words,  characterism?)
Title: Re: What's the story behind the quotations in Kevin "Rutmanis"?
Post by: KURDTLUVUR! on December 01, 2005, 10:32:27 AM
Quote from: GrimReaper on December 01, 2005, 06:45:34 AM

Didn't Kevin write a porn mag article?

Yes he did.  :shock:
Title: Re: What's the story behind the quotations in Kevin "Rutmanis"?
Post by: anaconda on December 01, 2005, 12:16:36 PM
rutmanis, rut man ass. they both sound alike.
Title: Re: What's the story behind the quotations in Kevin "Rutmanis"?
Post by: klump on December 01, 2005, 07:44:55 PM
I think it was more of a "if that IS his is name" type of thing.

a joke.