what kind of t shirt is buzz wearing here -> http://www.themelvins.net/writings/kerrang92/melvinskerrang.jpg
and is that guy in a robe master preston?
I think the shirt says "Herod" or "Heros"
and yessiree bub, thats the Reverend Preston :D
Do you have any more pics from that era? I think it's 1990-1992
yay! cool photo.
cruise around in the news archive and find stuff ;
http://www.themelvins.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=45
and here ; http://www.themelvins.net/writings/mattlukinslegs4.htm
if anyone has the articles from the thora-zine ,can they please scan it and post it??? or any other melvins related stuff...old AND new!! pretty please!
banan kuk b
hmmmm, actually i do have some stuff...ill post it soon..spoon! spioing
what kind of t shirt is that???
I think it's a Feast of Herod shirt
spanks!
but...what IS Feast of Herod ?
i mean, i know what it means , but what is it? i know it has been portrayed by many artists ,but is there a band or something with the same name??
Quote from: klumpi mean, i know what it means , but what is it? i know it has been portrayed by many artists ,but is there a band or something with the same name??
http://www.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Feast_of_Herod/
Thanks for the link Grimbo, but unfortunately
they're still awaiting approval from IUMA.
When I tried to listen to the songs I get this:
"Sorry, band has not yet been approved for inclusion on the site. "
hmmm, i dont think buzz would wear a t shirt for that band...hehe
the shirt says:
Cheaper Than Heroin
.
thanks for that answer...
FIVE YEARS LATER! #-o
better late than never, eh? 8)
i was bored and looking through the archives and recognized the shirt instantly so i threw two cents in.
Quote from: runk the punk on February 03, 2008, 01:57:36 AM
better late than never, eh? 8)
i was bored and looking through the archives and recognized the shirt instantly so i threw two cents in.
money well spent. :D
Quote from: glen on February 02, 2008, 08:08:15 PM
thanks for that answer...
FIVE YEARS LATER! #-o
Finally I can get some sleep at night! It's been a rough five years...
hope for the interview?
doubt it.
Quote from: FART LIPS on February 03, 2008, 08:43:55 PM
hope for the interview?
doubt it.
The interview is like a ufo. Supposedly 'round, supposedly occured..never seen.