what are the biggest rumours around the melvins? ( new and old)
and has any of them been proven wrong or true?
rumours that buzz recorded some songs for porno movies, and was under a different name. i highly doubt that he did that.
Quote from: leroyrumours that buzz recorded some songs for porno movies, and was under a different name. i highly doubt that he did that.
Great thing about that rumor, which he started I might add, is that it is absolutely unprovable either way...
...as all the best rumors are.
hmmm, actually, buzz has confirmed that rumour(the porn music)...
Here's one, Buzz is alleged to have played all the bass parts on at least Houdini. Some say that Lori never recorded a note, and all the bass work allegedly by her is by Buzz...
the biggest "rumor" about the melvins is that all they play is slow
that's my personal favorite
Quote from: leroyrumours that buzz recorded some songs for porno movies, and was under a different name. i highly doubt that he did that.
about a year ago i did read an interview with buzz confirming that he did do porn soundtracks under a different name...due to the amount of dope i've smoked in my 29 years i can't remember the mag, the name he used or the director of the movies(it was all movies by one guy, i think) its driving me crazy trying to hunt this article down, but i do remember it having great pics of buzz holding a shotgun and some hot porn girls with it too...anyone else see this?
yeah, that girl was hot. i can't remember which one it was either, though. he had a surprised look on his face?
something to do with Lab Productions?
No, he did the music for the Dark Brothers porn films.
The guy he was working with was the Director,
Gregory Dark. I believe....
I think the biggest rumour is about Lori having cancer,
then getting kicked out while she was recovering and
OD'ing on heroin shortly thereafter
rumour is they're all GAY!
that reminds me, have you seen that "Melvins is gay" site??
here: http://www.angelfire.com/boybands/gaymelvins/
:oops:
Quote from: leroyrumours that buzz recorded some songs for porno movies, and was under a different name. i highly doubt that he did that.
is this a Humor or Rumor? :shock: :shock: :shock:
yes, the porn is true. it was gregory dark. i think the article was in a porn mag, the girl's name i think was "papillion" or something. she had a butterfly tattooed on her pussy which was real nice. buzz insisted to the magazine that he carry a shotgun and wear a shirt that said "promote homosexuality" there's a funny story behind it all in the article. and i don't remember if the girl was hot. but there was alot of skin and it is very likely that it is quite arousing. i think she was a latina sexita.
More info: http://www.mvdbase.com/director/D/gdark.htm
greg dark shot bar-x-the rocking M (among much porn)
the movie they recorded the song for was "between the cheeks 3" hehe
Go to Captain Pungent's Melvins Shack and under "Links" is the Melvins/Porn connection. There is a lot of interesting non-porn related Melvins Links there also.
Brian's work is credited there frequently.
There was a small one pager in Hustler talking about Stag after it came out and how the Melvins are working with Greg Dark on the Bar X vid. It was great because the photo was Buzzo in hell holding a beer can surrounded naked devil chicks. I have it somewheres, I'll try and dig it up.
http://www.toyboxxx.com/products/161829.htm
who's gonna order it and rip the music for us? :)
rip the music?? why not the video as well?
:o :wink:
Quote from: blacksantaThere was a small one pager in Hustler talking about Stag after it came out and how the Melvins are working with Greg Dark on the Bar X vid. It was great because the photo was Buzzo in hell holding a beer can surrounded naked devil chicks. I have it somewheres, I'll try and dig it up.
You probably mean this one (http://www.angelfire.com/mn/TryChicken/melvins/hus.html) .
Wow, I remember that video box. I actually "watched" that movie. It was years ago and I can't say I remember the music. I had my mind on other things.