themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: ninjabachelorparty on August 30, 2006, 12:18:12 PM

Title: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: ninjabachelorparty on August 30, 2006, 12:18:12 PM
Is this worth picking up?

Theres one for sale, im considering getting it but is it any good?
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: (PAUL) on August 30, 2006, 12:31:21 PM
I don't have it but I have mp3s of it, it's a pretty good "track." Basically one is played normally and the other one is the track in reverse. All drums with some studio effects on it.
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: blackpeniskurva on August 30, 2006, 12:40:13 PM
Cymbals are HUGE on this.
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: blacksanta on August 30, 2006, 08:29:23 PM
Is this rare/worth anything? I have a copy
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: Hog log on August 30, 2006, 10:10:26 PM
i like it
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: PrickHonky on October 01, 2009, 07:40:04 PM
Just wanted to know if anyone has this and can upload to the site? I know it's only 2 but I'm still curious as to what it sounds like. Couldn't find anything on YouTube for it.
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: >>>JZS<<< on October 01, 2009, 11:23:43 PM
I can't believe y'all are asking if it's good....It's Dale Mother Fucking Crover Playin' The Fuckin' Drums, It's Mothra Fudgin' Super Awesome Bad Ass!
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: dijk cheese on October 02, 2009, 12:42:42 AM
 :shock: ive never heard of this before, i want in.
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: Uncle Fester on October 02, 2009, 03:11:20 AM
I may be able to hook you up with  mp3's if you want
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: dijk cheese on October 02, 2009, 04:23:32 AM
please do.
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: PrickHonky on October 02, 2009, 12:23:38 PM
Quote from: Uncle Fester on October 02, 2009, 03:11:20 AM
I may be able to hook you up with  mp3's if you want

that would be right neighborly of you my good man. I just won a copy of this from ebay for $20 including shipping; I can't believe more people didn't bid on it.
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: bigjim on October 02, 2009, 07:14:33 PM
i have a 7" of this released on purple vinyl from Man' Ruin.  Pretty cool weird track. 
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: z on October 02, 2009, 09:52:38 PM
the song(s) on this 7" is a rougher version or demo of "vomit & orange juice" which is dale's track on the flyin' traps drum compilation
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: Uncle Fester on October 02, 2009, 11:12:30 PM
Quote from: dijk cheese on October 02, 2009, 04:23:32 AM
please do.
pm me.
that goes for anyone else too.
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: PrickHonky on October 03, 2009, 11:49:54 AM
got it downloaded and listened to it earlier, great stuff. thanks for the help UncleFester
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: Uncle Fester on October 03, 2009, 01:17:59 PM
no problem! I like the star trek art work.
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: kdools on June 29, 2012, 09:04:03 PM
having trouble finding mp3s of this 7"...anyone care to help me out?  :D
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: (the) flutter nuts on June 29, 2012, 09:20:24 PM
Quote from: kdools on June 29, 2012, 09:04:03 PM
having trouble finding mp3s of this 7"...anyone care to help me out?  :D

2'nded
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: black stallion on June 30, 2012, 02:36:09 AM
Quote from: (the) flutter nuts on June 29, 2012, 09:20:24 PM
Quote from: kdools on June 29, 2012, 09:04:03 PM
having trouble finding mp3s of this 7"...anyone care to help me out?  :D

2'nded

i'm sure conda can help on this
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: (PAUL) on June 30, 2012, 09:57:53 AM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fgawk4 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/fgawk4)

I threw in the track Vomit and Orange Juice too, although it's essentially the same song.
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: kdools on June 30, 2012, 11:50:11 AM
Quote from: (PAUL) on June 30, 2012, 09:57:53 AM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fgawk4 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/fgawk4)

I threw in the track Vomit and Orange Juice too, although it's essentially the same song.

:cheers:
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: Beard on June 30, 2012, 12:04:09 PM
Thank you kindly!!
Title: Re: Dale Crover - 'Drumb'
Post by: cleveland rewind on July 05, 2012, 01:17:05 PM
now i have to ebay this