themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: Hank Hill on October 27, 2006, 08:33:13 PM

Title: Athens Show: roll call: 1) Hank
Post by: Hank Hill on October 27, 2006, 08:33:13 PM
Coming from Jax FL & looking to meet some of you.
Need place to stay or hotel recommendation.
Title: Re: Athens Show: roll call: 1) Hank
Post by: seas of luck on October 28, 2006, 12:59:46 AM
I'll be going.  I don't post here much though.  I'll probably be one of the first ones there.
Title: Re: Athens Show: roll call: 1) Hank
Post by: DubEMC on October 28, 2006, 02:28:46 AM
A friend of mine who is a former member here might be there.
Is it at the 40 Watt?
She lives in Augusta I think.
She was participant on this board.
Title: Re: Athens Show: roll call: 1) Hank
Post by: seas of luck on November 01, 2006, 05:49:36 PM
Quote from: DubEMC on October 28, 2006, 02:28:46 AM
A friend of mine who is a former member here might be there.
Is it at the 40 Watt?
She lives in Augusta I think.
She was participant on this board.

Wait a sec, you mean to tell me a girl from my city was posting on the Melvins message board?  Are you fucking with me?  Haha it sounds too good to be true.
Title: Re: Athens Show: roll call: 1) Hank
Post by: Vcavallo on November 01, 2006, 06:12:34 PM
participant is a former member??  that's too bad that we lost a fairly-regular poster.  or maybe it is good...in the sense that she probably has better things to do now...