hahh anybody wearing their shirt today?? :P
Oh is that today? I wore mine Sunday at the Dutch Doom Day (it sounds bigger than it actually is).
No, but I will now!
haha the people who saw it were either offended or laughed their asses off
Can someone post a pic for those(me) who haven't seen it?
theres a small pic of it under the merchandise tab on the main page. Click Merchandise, then t-shirts.
Im wearing my brand new EGGNOG sweater 8)
2nded
Im to lazy to get a camera, but here it is :
(http://i17.ebayimg.com/02/i/08/a7/6d/14_1.JPG)
I think it was insane to actually obtain a brand new one!
I was lucky enough to get a mint condtition dracula t shirt a few months ago also.
where where? ebay?
Quote from: klump on November 01, 2006, 06:46:41 PM
Im to lazy to get a camera, but here it is :
(http://i17.ebayimg.com/02/i/08/a7/6d/14_1.JPG)
I think it was insane to actually obtain a brand new one!
I was lucky enough to get a mint condtition dracula t shirt a few months ago also.
I don't believe you. it must be computer trickery. it CAN'T be true.
but if it is.... DAMNIT I WANT THAT SHIRT!!!!
klump... if you bought that on ebay I would hate to know what you paid for it.
Quote from: glen on November 02, 2006, 07:12:17 AM
Quote from: klump on November 01, 2006, 06:46:41 PM
Im to lazy to get a camera, but here it is :
(http://i17.ebayimg.com/02/i/08/a7/6d/14_1.JPG)
I think it was insane to actually obtain a brand new one!
I was lucky enough to get a mint condtition dracula t shirt a few months ago also.
I don't believe you. it must be computer trickery. it CAN'T be true.
but if it is.... DAMNIT I WANT THAT SHIRT!!!!
klump... if you bought that on ebay I would hate to know what you paid for it.
Under $50.
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 02, 2006, 08:03:38 AM
Under $50.
damn butthole, does ANYTHING happen on ebay without your knowledge?