you are a lucky son of a bitch :evil:
I forgot to bid on it (it was brand new too - supposedly) and it went for a reasonable price - like $25.
(http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/2096/stagsl3.jpg)
What would you have bid on it?
I don't think I've ever seen that shirt on ebay before.
$35 maybe if it was brand new from a seller with spotless feddback
and it looks WAY to big for a girl.
Quote from: Lunica on November 14, 2006, 01:12:19 PM
and it looks WAY to big for a girl.
But not too big for a BIG girl!
Quote from: klump on November 14, 2006, 05:00:21 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 14, 2006, 01:42:26 PM
Quote from: Lunica on November 14, 2006, 01:12:19 PM
and it looks WAY to big for a girl.
But not too big for a BIG girl!
and we love BIG girls, right?! Right?! RIGHT!!!
(http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5655/83925ab2.jpg)