themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: Lubernaut on February 16, 2007, 03:59:37 PM

Title: Melvins Trilogy Vinyl
Post by: Lubernaut on February 16, 2007, 03:59:37 PM
Hey folks,

I had the Trilogy on eBay listed as "Melvins Trilogy not Bananarama" as a joke and they just removed it for spam violations!

Anyone interested in it? I need to raise funds immediately as I'm going through a nasty seperation from my recently "empowered" wife. It was up to $51 with a couple hours left. Best offer I guess. I shoulda just offered it here and kept it in the family.

The vinyl is perfect (only played one side) and the sleeve has a very small tear in the back. I have the cd's so it's dumb for me to hold on to it.

Thanks,

jh3

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Melvins Trilogy Vinyl
Post by: TGH on February 16, 2007, 07:44:19 PM
Let me check my funds, but I'm thinking about it.
Title: Re: Melvins Trilogy Vinyl
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on February 16, 2007, 08:07:27 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Melvins-Trilogy-Vinyl-pt-II-Isis-Tool-Jesus-Lizard-LPs_W0QQitemZ180086774491QQihZ008QQcategoryZ306QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Title: Re: Melvins Trilogy Vinyl
Post by: TGH on February 17, 2007, 01:13:40 AM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on February 16, 2007, 08:07:27 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Melvins-Trilogy-Vinyl-pt-II-Isis-Tool-Jesus-Lizard-LPs_W0QQitemZ180086774491QQihZ008QQcategoryZ306QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Oh well. :( I didn't have the money anyway.
Title: Re: Melvins Trilogy Vinyl
Post by: FartLips on February 17, 2007, 01:39:59 AM
i'm still thinking about it too.
Title: Re: Melvins Trilogy Vinyl
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on February 17, 2007, 04:30:06 AM
Quote from: FART LIPS on February 17, 2007, 01:39:59 AM
i'm still thinking about it too.
(http://gcalvarez.tripod.com/comics/jeopardy.jpg)
Title: Re: Melvins Trilogy Vinyl
Post by: FartLips on February 17, 2007, 03:43:37 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on February 17, 2007, 04:30:06 AM
Quote from: FART LIPS on February 17, 2007, 01:39:59 AM
i'm still thinking about it too.
(http://gcalvarez.tripod.com/comics/jeopardy.jpg)
vinneys the one who thinks about tripods.

(http://www.danheller.com/Movies/PornStar/ron-j_old-big.jpg)