This Melvins Toy will kill you and destroy
whats that sucker go for? about $150?
Quote from: glen on April 10, 2007, 02:41:59 PM
whats that sucker go for? about $150?
No, about same as other one, $65.
(http://hearingtest.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/melvins-qee.jpg)
(http://hearingtest.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/melvins_qee-blk.jpg)
so its a little one?
The light green comes in 8 inch and 2 inch versions. The darker one only in 8 inch. $65 is about right. I just got the dark one off ebay for about $60. The light green 8 incher is signed by Buzz and Mackie, the other is not.
Quote from: Idlehanz on April 10, 2007, 05:39:44 PM
The light green comes in 8 inch and 2 inch versions. The darker one only in 8 inch. $65 is about right. I just got the dark one off ebay for about $60. The light green 8 incher is signed by Buzz and Mackie, the other is not.
I need to take a mold and start making boots of the 8 incher qee, so I can assemble an army of angry melvin bears!
Is there something different with these ones? I mean from the old ones. Or are they just the same?
I thought this thread was about the song Toy, not the Quee.
The difference with the old ones is that these smell newer.
But the old ones smelled like new ones!
Quote from: Lunica on April 11, 2007, 03:48:05 PM
But the old ones smelled like new ones!
Now they smell like old ones. The new ones that will smell like new ones will also end up smelling like old ones.
the simpletons are turnip white
more than all in time again
take away the finest falling down
let it all go
let it all be alone
be now
make it fit
throw a fit r
un around and round
find a velvet falling overhead
looking for my door
Quote from: norecess on April 11, 2007, 03:37:26 PM
I thought this thread was about the song Toy, not the Quee.
The difference with the old ones is that these smell newer.
:D :D :D
I thought the same thing a Norecess. Toy, Toy, Toy
Quote from: norecess on April 11, 2007, 03:48:05 PM
I remember walking the streets of Amsterdam, and smelling all the hippies. They smelled strangely.
Quote from: Lunica on April 11, 2007, 03:48:05 PM
But the old ones smelled like new ones!
:?
Quote from: GrimReaper on April 12, 2007, 12:34:40 AM
Quote from: norecess on April 11, 2007, 03:37:26 PM
I thought this thread was about the song Toy, not the Quee.
The difference with the old ones is that these smell newer.
:D :D :D
I thought the same thing a Norecess. Toy, Toy, Toy
I knew when I was posting it could have been something you would have replied :D
me too.
one of my favorites. I recall the first time my wife heard the song TOY. she says "are they saying DIE, DIE, DIE? oh, thats nice."
once I explained to her that they are actually saying "TOY, TOY, TOY" she felt a little better about the whole thing. now the bootlicker is her favorite MELVINS album, if that is possible.