themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: (PAUL) on February 25, 2004, 09:55:50 PM

Title: Possible ISIS Split
Post by: (PAUL) on February 25, 2004, 09:55:50 PM
Just checked out ISIS' website, and it sounds like they might be doing a split release with the Melvins sometime in the future. Sweet. Check out http://www.hydrahead.com/isis/news.htm near the bottom for the info.
Title: Possible ISIS Split
Post by: bUcKsAtAn on February 26, 2004, 12:54:42 AM
sweet!
! :!: !
Title: Possible ISIS Split
Post by: Ed on March 01, 2004, 03:22:01 AM
When I read this at first, I thought it meant Isis were to break up.

Anyway, I've heard about this and I'm definitely going to get it.
Title: Possible ISIS Split
Post by: (PAUL) on March 01, 2004, 11:12:57 AM
Oh sorry, didn't mean to confuse anyone.
Title: Possible ISIS Split
Post by: Anonymous on March 01, 2004, 10:35:21 PM
Yeah, I almost had a heart attack when I read that!!  Whew.  That is awesome news though, I hope it happens!
Title: Possible ISIS Split
Post by: beee on June 17, 2004, 02:56:16 PM
hello!
download: isis - mosquito control EP
it kills !!!!!! :D
the heaviest isis release i've ever heard!