themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: (PAUL) on August 13, 2007, 11:26:04 PM

Title: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: (PAUL) on August 13, 2007, 11:26:04 PM
Got the link from Ipecac, those shirts are all mine!


http://cinderblock.com/search-results.aspx?search=melvins (http://cinderblock.com/search-results.aspx?search=melvins)


http://cinderblock.com/bands/index.aspx?category=176

Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: mopafeena on August 14, 2007, 12:34:48 AM
Page Not Found?
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: norecess on August 14, 2007, 01:57:37 AM
http://cinderblock.com/bands/index.aspx?site=mel

(http://cinderblock.com/images/products/mel-0104-X.jpg)
They got the Houdini tee shirt.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Dead Cowboy on August 14, 2007, 02:03:39 AM
NIIIIICE.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: maffymaff on August 14, 2007, 04:37:51 AM
I ordered one of those beauties last night! So much for me cutting back on the spending sprees...
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: ZOMBIE-BUDDHA92 on August 14, 2007, 03:55:00 PM
Kick ASS
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: anaconda on August 14, 2007, 04:03:18 PM
http://cinderblock.com/search-results.aspx?search=melvins (http://cinderblock.com/search-results.aspx?search=melvins)
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Chief Ten Beers on August 14, 2007, 05:06:55 PM
 I ordered myself the two-headed pup shirt last night too. Better than paying that much for a used one on ebay. They had the octopus one on last year's tour. Don't care for it, looks too much like an Isis design. :P
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Idlehanz on August 14, 2007, 06:24:10 PM
thanks for this.....got the octo and pussy shirt ( again )  Mine disenegrated ages ago....
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: FartLips on August 14, 2007, 07:20:54 PM
i wish they had some eggnog left over.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: M i C H e L L e on August 14, 2007, 08:48:32 PM
Damn, Farty!  I'd trade you mine, but Hanz got to it first.   But given how bad a procrastinators we are, I'll be surprised if the trade even happens.  That's what you get when you try to do business between a stoner and a drunk.  :toke:  :cheers:
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Buick GN on August 14, 2007, 09:28:32 PM
Are these good quality thick tees?
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: FartLips on August 14, 2007, 09:33:28 PM
Quote from: Buick GN on August 14, 2007, 09:28:32 PM
Are these good quality thick tees?
usually they are, but i've always felt they were a little lacking for us long-torsoed folks.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Buick GN on August 14, 2007, 09:37:51 PM
Quote from: FART LIPS on August 14, 2007, 09:33:28 PM
Quote from: Buick GN on August 14, 2007, 09:28:32 PM
Are these good quality thick tees?
usually they are, but i've always felt they were a little lacking for us long-torsoed folks.

Gracias, Farty.

Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Idlehanz on August 14, 2007, 10:13:31 PM
Quote from: Sweet Intuition on August 14, 2007, 08:48:32 PM
Damn, Farty!  I'd trade you mine, but Hanz got to it first.   But given how bad a procrastinators we are, I'll be surprised if the trade even happens.  That's what you get when you try to do business between a stoner and a drunk.  :toke:  :cheers:
It'll happen!  I'm sending out my end of the bargain tomorrow now! :)
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: (the) Razor on August 15, 2007, 06:11:10 AM
Ordered a Houdini shirt last night, I never wear band shirts but this will be an exception.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Lunica on August 15, 2007, 04:37:34 PM
I would buy one if the shipping wasn't $30 + taxes, and the color wasn't black.
















But I'll probably buy it cheaper when it finds its way to ebay.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Dead Cowboy on August 19, 2007, 12:08:57 AM
Got mine today, high quality shiz.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: jaymz on August 19, 2007, 05:51:09 AM
Got me a houdini t shirt and the Ursus 8", dont you all love a good 8".
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: (the) Razor on August 21, 2007, 07:29:57 AM
Mine arrived today.  8)
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Chief Ten Beers on August 21, 2007, 03:54:23 PM
Got mine today too. I was all ready to send Cinderblock an email about it today after waiting a week, but the FedEx man dropped it off at the door. :D
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: glen on August 21, 2007, 05:15:09 PM
where's mine?  :(

as if I need another flippin melvins shirt.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Idlehanz on August 21, 2007, 06:04:48 PM
Quote from: glen on August 21, 2007, 05:15:09 PM
where's mine?  :(

as if I need another flippin melvins shirt.
Still waiting on mine too Glen. 
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: bathroom creep on August 23, 2007, 07:45:48 AM
Hello. I'm new here. I'm gonna buy a Houdini shirt soon, I think they look pretty cool. It's pretty expensive though... Well, I don't care.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Dead Cowboy on August 23, 2007, 07:47:36 AM
Quote from: bathroom creep on August 23, 2007, 07:45:48 AM
Hello. I'm new here. I'm gonna buy a Houdini shirt soon, I think they look pretty cool. It's pretty expensive though... Well, I don't care.

Welcome to the fold, dont let Schnipples bum tickle you :shock:
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: mopafeena on August 23, 2007, 08:42:00 PM
Quote from: Dead Cowboy on August 23, 2007, 07:47:36 AM
Quote from: bathroom creep on August 23, 2007, 07:45:48 AM
Hello. I'm new here. I'm gonna buy a Houdini shirt soon, I think they look pretty cool. It's pretty expensive though... Well, I don't care.

Welcome to the fold, dont let Schnipples bum tickle you :shock:
:lol:

Yes, welcome Mr Bathroom.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Billy Fish on August 24, 2007, 05:44:26 PM
I got one of those Houdini shirts and it cracked after one wash.

I blame it on television.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Idlehanz on August 28, 2007, 09:00:48 PM
It's been two weeks and I'm still waiting on my shit to show up.....how long did it take for everyone else?
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: anaconda on August 28, 2007, 09:08:30 PM
I was informed 2-4 weeks. It's been 2 weeks, three days and counting...  :x
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Dead Cowboy on August 28, 2007, 09:25:42 PM
Got my shit in like 3 days.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Idlehanz on August 28, 2007, 11:09:30 PM
Quote from: Dead Cowboy on August 28, 2007, 09:25:42 PM
Got my shit in like 3 days.
WTF??  Who did you blow?  :)
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Dead Cowboy on August 28, 2007, 11:24:32 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on August 28, 2007, 11:09:30 PM
Quote from: Dead Cowboy on August 28, 2007, 09:25:42 PM
Got my shit in like 3 days.
WTF??  Who did you blow?  :)

ACTUALLY, Ritchie said he'd ship it express if HE could blow ME.

Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: mopafeena on August 29, 2007, 01:23:08 AM
Quote from: Dead Cowboy on August 28, 2007, 11:24:32 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on August 28, 2007, 11:09:30 PM
Quote from: Dead Cowboy on August 28, 2007, 09:25:42 PM
Got my shit in like 3 days.
WTF??  Who did you blow?  :)

ACTUALLY, Ritchie said he'd ship it express if HE could blow ME.


Did you take him up on the offer?
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Dead Cowboy on August 29, 2007, 08:02:58 AM
Quote from: mopafeena on August 29, 2007, 01:23:08 AM
Quote from: Dead Cowboy on August 28, 2007, 11:24:32 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on August 28, 2007, 11:09:30 PM
Quote from: Dead Cowboy on August 28, 2007, 09:25:42 PM
Got my shit in like 3 days.
WTF??  Who did you blow?  :)

ACTUALLY, Ritchie said he'd ship it express if HE could blow ME.


Did you take him up on the offer?
Sloppy seconds from Moss? No thanks.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: FartLips on August 29, 2007, 08:32:18 AM
Quote from: Dead Cowboy on August 29, 2007, 08:02:58 AM
Quote from: mopafeena on August 29, 2007, 01:23:08 AM
Quote from: Dead Cowboy on August 28, 2007, 11:24:32 PM
Quote from: Idlehanz on August 28, 2007, 11:09:30 PM
Quote from: Dead Cowboy on August 28, 2007, 09:25:42 PM
Got my shit in like 3 days.
WTF??  Who did you blow?  :)

ACTUALLY, Ritchie said he'd ship it express if HE could blow ME.


Did you take him up on the offer?
Sloppy seconds from Moss? No thanks.
:lol:
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: wakavaki on September 01, 2007, 02:18:57 AM
Hey, the storefront disappeared. Wazzop wit dat? I was going to buy backup t-shirts.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: anaconda on September 01, 2007, 02:58:07 PM
Out of stock now.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: mopafeena on September 02, 2007, 03:33:18 AM
Quote from: anaconda on September 01, 2007, 02:58:07 PM
Out of stock now.
That was pretty quick.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Idlehanz on September 13, 2007, 06:36:07 PM
Anybody else still waiting on their shipment?  I'm either getting impatient to easily, or they flat out didn't send my shirts.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: anaconda on September 13, 2007, 07:00:56 PM
I emailed about a refund, and got my money back thru paypal.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Idlehanz on September 13, 2007, 07:08:53 PM
Quote from: anaconda on September 13, 2007, 07:00:56 PM
I emailed about a refund, and got my money back thru paypal.
Because it's taking so long, or they just don't have the shirts?
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: anaconda on September 13, 2007, 07:14:10 PM
cuz it went past 4 wks almost, and there's been someone here to recieve it
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: (PAUL) on September 14, 2007, 12:41:19 AM
I got my stuff a while ago.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: glen on September 14, 2007, 07:13:05 AM
not to rub it in or anything but..  I GOT MY SHIRT!  NANA NANA NA NA!
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: norecess on September 14, 2007, 07:40:38 AM
Yesterday I saw some slutty girl walking down the street with her boyfriend wearing a t-shirt 'i love my boyfriend'. Now that's a cool t-shirt. I wonder where I could buy it.

Ok, now I know what I want for Christmas.

http://www.cafepress.com/ilovesuperstore.86960396

(http://images.cafepress.com/product/86960396v3_240x240_Front_Color-Cardinal.jpg)
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: (PAUL) on September 15, 2007, 12:12:02 AM
One time I saw one of the ugliest women I've ever seen in my life wearing a "I'm here about the blowjob" shirt. I didn't take her up on the offer.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: FartLips on September 16, 2007, 07:16:40 AM
Quote from: PAUL on September 15, 2007, 12:12:02 AM
One time I saw one of the ugliest women I've ever seen in my life wearing a "I'm here about the blowjob" shirt. I didn't take her up on the offer.
probably cause she was the "reciever".
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Chief Ten Beers on September 16, 2007, 12:03:20 PM
If Cinderblock's sold out of the Houdini shirts, just go to http://www.interpunk.com
I just noticed they have them in all sizes, even girl tees. They're even cheaper there too, $14 & lower shipping. The place is great, out of Virginia I think. I ordered some vinyl there a month ago, got it in a few days. Excellent service.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: FartLips on September 16, 2007, 03:28:48 PM
damn the walsby/melvins book is only 11.75!
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: ManWithNoName on September 16, 2007, 07:09:40 PM
Quote from: Chief Ten Beers on September 16, 2007, 12:03:20 PM
If Cinderblock's sold out of the Houdini shirts, just go to http://www.interpunk.com
I just noticed they have them in all sizes, even girl tees. They're even cheaper there too, $14 & lower shipping. The place is great, out of Virginia I think. I ordered some vinyl there a month ago, got it in a few days. Excellent service.
order has been placed for the houdini shirt.

fuckin' sweet and cheap!
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: anaconda on September 16, 2007, 07:33:48 PM
thanks chief! i have a feeling cinderblock is/was just ordering from interpunk then marking it up.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: brian on September 16, 2007, 11:29:25 PM
If they have the eggnog shirts for sale at the early shows could someone buy me one and I'll pay them back? They may have sold out of the eggnog shirts at the shows in CA... They didn't have any shirts at the Minneapolis show.  I wear an XL but can wear a L if that is all they have, I prefer the longer sleeve length.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Idlehanz on September 17, 2007, 05:18:26 AM
Quote from: brian on September 16, 2007, 11:29:25 PM
If they have the eggnog shirts for sale at the early shows could someone buy me one and I'll pay them back? They may have sold out of the eggnog shirts at the shows in CA... They didn't have any shirts at the Minneapolis show.  I wear an XL but can wear a L if that is all they have, I prefer the longer sleeve length.
I'll grab one at the Seattle show if they have em.
Title: Re: New Melvins Cinderblock store
Post by: Idlehanz on September 20, 2007, 02:28:41 AM
After some back n forth emails with cinderblock, I may be getting replacements on my order.  My faith in humanity is slightly restored.



**edit**

Guess I should explain.  They shipped FedEX.  Tracking # shows they left the package on my door 3 days after I made the order.  I never got it.  I am 99.9999% sure a neighbor stole it.  I went on a rampage for a day and a half and got no answers.  At least Kelly at Cinderblock is being very cool.