themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: Mad Arab on August 18, 2007, 08:09:50 PM

Title: King Buzzo Simpson
Post by: Mad Arab on August 18, 2007, 08:09:50 PM
(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i233/CN1974/your_image.png?t=1187485612)

I gave his hair a grayish tint since he is going gray. What do ya think?
Title: Re: King Buzzo Simpson
Post by: mopafeena on August 18, 2007, 10:32:01 PM
Hey, that's actually pretty good.
Title: Re: King Buzzo Simpson
Post by: FartLips on August 19, 2007, 06:47:15 AM
you need to give him a gold tooth now.
Title: Re: King Buzzo Simpson
Post by: Lunica on August 19, 2007, 03:15:03 PM
And bigger hair. I think I would also give him a one day beard or something, or like an own mouth section ala Homer? I might be wrong here, but I'd at least try it out :) If I wasn't lazy, that is.

(http://fortyfour.typepad.com/bookishgardener/images/SideshowBob.bmp)
You could just desaturate this hair. Or make it a bit blueish :P
Title: Re: King Buzzo Simpson
Post by: Dr. Grimes on August 23, 2007, 04:43:09 PM
Shouldn't he be saying something scathing, ripping a phone book in half with one hand or asking for money?
Title: Re: King Buzzo Simpson
Post by: Mad Arab on August 23, 2007, 06:11:46 PM
You can try making your own version of Buzzo Simpson here:

http://www.simpsonizeme.com
Title: Re: King Buzzo Simpson
Post by: meanclown on August 24, 2007, 12:31:18 PM
Joe..thanks for the link..what a pisser!! Great Icon of the 'Great One', btw...
Title: Re: King Buzzo Simpson
Post by: Billy Fish on August 24, 2007, 06:06:28 PM
"Pow, right in the kisser"

(http://www.fiftiesweb.com/honeymooners-bus.jpg)
Title: Re: King Buzzo Simpson
Post by: Mad Arab on September 01, 2007, 03:28:22 PM
Quote from: Billy Fish on August 24, 2007, 06:06:28 PM
"Pow, right in the kisser"

(http://www.fiftiesweb.com/honeymooners-bus.jpg)

Why, thank you, Norton, o' pal of mine.
Title: Re: King Buzzo Simpson
Post by: Billy Fish on September 01, 2007, 09:54:16 PM
"No I said Sampson..."