themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Show Reviews => Topic started by: sinuendo on October 16, 2007, 03:43:53 PM

Title: who's going to houston tonight?
Post by: sinuendo on October 16, 2007, 03:43:53 PM
I think there's an arcade not far from the venue.
Title: Re: who's going to houston tonight?
Post by: M i C H e L L e on October 16, 2007, 09:03:08 PM
I really want a poster from tonight's show.  Can you ask John to hold two for me - ask him to hold them for the girl he met in Denver (mention the skull) and that I'll see him in Tucson and Tempe.
Title: Re: who's going to houston tonight?
Post by: sinuendo on October 17, 2007, 03:33:51 AM
I didn't read your post before I left or I would've.  The poster for tonights show was of Spongebob and Patrick sitting on a couch looking really stoned.  It was a monochrome-ish blue.

Did anyone ask to buy the devil-horned skull with a swastika on its head? :twisted:
Title: Re: who's going to houston tonight?
Post by: linoleum blownapart on October 18, 2007, 08:28:13 PM
dang that was a good show.   way better than back in november.  BB and Melvins keep getting better.

the poster is cool.   and signed.