themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: norecess on November 21, 2007, 07:17:31 AM

Title: Cameron Jamie about the Melvins
Post by: norecess on November 21, 2007, 07:17:31 AM
Found this interview from 2005 while I was searching for any more info on the upcoming Cameron Jamie 'collaboration'.

Full interview: http://ichim05.ichim.org/jahia/webdav/site/ichim2005/images/monographies/Stephanie_Brivois_Annexes.pdf

Melvins excerpts:

QuoteSB: Yes but I
Title: Re: Cameron Jamie about the Melvins
Post by: glen on November 21, 2007, 12:06:56 PM
Quote from: norecess on November 21, 2007, 07:17:31 AM


SB: What happens in ten years if they don
Title: Re: Cameron Jamie about the Melvins
Post by: rictus on November 21, 2007, 01:01:01 PM
Quote from: norecess on November 21, 2007, 07:17:31 AM
QuoteSB: Will you show the performances in an other way?

CJ: I have plans to make a drive in cinema. For The Melvins. But the problem is that drive in
cinema doesn
Title: Re: Cameron Jamie about the Melvins
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 21, 2007, 01:29:57 PM
Quote from: rictus on November 21, 2007, 01:01:01 PM
Quote from: norecess on November 21, 2007, 07:17:31 AM
QuoteSB: Will you show the performances in an other way?

CJ: I have plans to make a drive in cinema. For The Melvins. But the problem is that drive in
cinema doesn
Title: Re: Cameron Jamie about the Melvins
Post by: rictus on November 21, 2007, 01:31:24 PM
Quote from: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 21, 2007, 01:29:57 PM
Quote from: rictus on November 21, 2007, 01:01:01 PM
Quote from: norecess on November 21, 2007, 07:17:31 AM
QuoteSB: Will you show the performances in an other way?

CJ: I have plans to make a drive in cinema. For The Melvins. But the problem is that drive in
cinema doesn