themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: reluctantking on November 30, 2007, 04:08:26 PM

Title: old pre-Ozma era Melvins interview.
Post by: reluctantking on November 30, 2007, 04:08:26 PM
hey kids..

I have a blogger blog now with a bunch of crap on it, some of it includes this really old interview that I did with the band
almost twenty years ago, ha ha. It might be of some historical worth to some of you. Here is the link:

introvertedloudmouth.blogspot.com (http://introvertedloudmouth.blogspot.com)

happy reading!

BW
Title: Re: old pre-Ozma era Melvins interview.
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on November 30, 2007, 04:27:39 PM
holy crap, nice!  Thanks!
Title: Re: old pre-Ozma era Melvins interview.
Post by: bathroom creep on November 30, 2007, 04:54:29 PM
Nice interview and blog! Gonna check out the other stories now. 
Thanks Mr. Walsby.
Title: Re: old pre-Ozma era Melvins interview.
Post by: ManWithNoName on November 30, 2007, 05:13:42 PM
sweet!

the end is funny.
Title: Re: old pre-Ozma era Melvins interview.
Post by: Idlehanz on November 30, 2007, 07:13:27 PM
that was a great read.
Title: Re: old pre-Ozma era Melvins interview.
Post by: mopafeena on November 30, 2007, 11:43:38 PM
Nice. Thanks for sharing that.
Title: Re: old pre-Ozma era Melvins interview.
Post by: norecess on December 01, 2007, 05:57:25 AM
Sweeeeet! Cheers :D
Title: Re: old pre-Ozma era Melvins interview.
Post by: Pringles on December 01, 2007, 04:37:31 PM
Best interview iv' seen in a while. It explain a lot of thing.


QuoteBuzz: I have a hard time writing lyrics. You read our lyrics. What did you think of them?
Brian: They were pretty good. I really liked the ones about Ronald Reagan and nuclear war.
Buzz: Yeah, the anti-war song.

What song is it?
Title: Re: old pre-Ozma era Melvins interview.
Post by: GrimReaper on December 01, 2007, 04:47:07 PM
Lori Black looked pretty hot back in the day.

Title: Re: old pre-Ozma era Melvins interview.
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on December 01, 2007, 07:54:58 PM
Quote from: Pringles on December 01, 2007, 04:37:31 PM
Best interview iv' seen in a while. It explain a lot of thing.


QuoteBuzz: I have a hard time writing lyrics. You read our lyrics. What did you think of them?
Brian: They were pretty good. I really liked the ones about Ronald Reagan and nuclear war.
Buzz: Yeah, the anti-war song.

What song is it?
Oh, that's the song on the album with the song containing nazi lyrics.
Title: Re: old pre-Ozma era Melvins interview.
Post by: Chief Ten Beers on December 03, 2007, 05:43:09 PM
 Thanks and great blast from the past, Brian. The Motley Crue story was pretty funny too. What Maiden album did you think sucked around that time, "Number Of The Beast"? I liked that one and the two after. I think "Somewhere In Time" was the first one that I thought sucked - Adrian Smith and those cheesy guitar synths. And the songs just were just not very good. At least the album cover was awesome!
Title: Re: old pre-Ozma era Melvins interview.
Post by: dontyoutellme on December 03, 2007, 11:36:23 PM
pretty awesome.
Buzz: "yeah we are the unwanted melvins"