It looks like some one is going to pay for their children's college by selling off some Melvins/Nirvana splits.
Also a bunch of Singles (1-12 Series on Am Rep) up for grabs.
Who's selling off their collection? Identify yourself!
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIRVANA-melvins-SPLIT-here-she-comes-Velvet-Underground_W0QQitemZ270193479079QQihZ017QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Looks like a Nirvana collector 8).
Anyone know where I could hear this ep? I don't have the $180 just to listen to two songs.
Nevermind, I found it.
Quote from: GrimReaper on December 10, 2007, 02:38:06 AM
Also a bunch of Singles (1-12 Series on Am Rep) up for grabs.
all told they went for ~$550 - wow!
got one of them on this end.
peace,
ts
Quote from: DeepCreatures on December 12, 2007, 12:21:32 PM
Quote from: GrimReaper on December 10, 2007, 02:38:06 AM
Also a bunch of Singles (1-12 Series on Am Rep) up for grabs.
all told they went for ~$550 - wow!
got one of them on this end.
peace,
ts
It's strange; for the LONGEST time these singles rarely went above 150/200 for a set.. within the recent year things have skyrocketed, I'm assuming due to the latest album/touring. I'm curious if prices will go down or not.
yeah, i could see paying about $250 for the set on a good day, but wow! splitting them up and selling them as singles was certainly more profitable for the seller.
this one should be really interesting to watch, esp. since this is a HOF song right? or is this The Melvins covering a HOF song? i never could figure out which one it was.
260193099236
two poor saps in a bidding war with 4+ days to go for a song
peace,
ts