How old is Jared?
How old is Coady?
I remember Jared saying in 2006 interview that he is 30. So he's like 32 now.
does anyone know if Jared has a girlfriend?
Quote from: armofinfant on February 27, 2008, 12:05:49 PM
does anyone know if Jared has a girlfriend?
:? armof? buddy? uuummm.... is there something you're not sharing with us?
actually, I believe he does. a fine young lassie that goes by the name Sheena D on myspace.
you used to be able to see her profile until she got tired of stalker-types (like armof and... me)
nosing in on it. now its private.
you can see a pic of her, or at least used to be able to, on Big Biz's myspace pics. she's the blonde that traveled with them to the Grammys.
Quote from: armofinfant on February 27, 2008, 12:05:49 PM
does anyone know if Jared has a girlfriend?
Sorry, Jared doesn't swing your way bubba. He was with a pretty lady at the costa mesa show a few months..maybe more?..ago.
pretty sure he was joking Glen 8)
Quote from: change&suffocation on February 27, 2008, 04:07:04 PM
pretty sure he was joking Glen 8)
Or..
WAS HE?!?!?
(http://www.cc9.ne.jp/~chari/g/jyan3ani.gif)(http://www.cc9.ne.jp/~chari/g/white1.gif)(http://www.cc9.ne.jp/~chari/g/jyan3ani.gif)(http://www.cc9.ne.jp/~chari/g/white1.gif)(http://www.cc9.ne.jp/~chari/g/jyan3ani.gif)
(http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8950/3amt4.gif)(http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8950/3amt4.gif)(http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8950/3amt4.gif)
:shock: :shock: :shock:
change... armof and I go waaaaaaay back. joking is his game. :D
sarcasm is mine. :D :D
Actually, I think he's married, he has a tattoo on his "special finger".
Quotepretty sure he was joking Glen
i was joking. ive got a man.
old enough to beard snuggle.