themelvins.net bbs

MELVINS => Melvins Discussion => Topic started by: Mount Ambulance on May 04, 2008, 10:57:27 AM

Title: The Other Osbornes
Post by: Mount Ambulance on May 04, 2008, 10:57:27 AM
Hey, I have often heard of an article ... I think it was in 'Alternative Press' & was titled, 'The Other Osbornes' ... from what I understand a kind of piss on the buck tooth mummy's tv show, giving a looking into the life & home of Buzz & Makie ... anyone have it that can post it? Or offer a link? Sounds as though it would be interesting ... thanx in advance
Title: Re: The Other Osbornes
Post by: norecess on May 04, 2008, 10:58:44 AM
Yeah, I have also heard of it, but never actually read.

That also goes for a Buzz interview with Hustler. Or maybe I dreamt that.
Title: Re: The Other Osbornes
Post by: bUTTHOLEmAN on May 04, 2008, 01:56:30 PM
Quote from: norecess on May 04, 2008, 10:58:44 AM
Yeah, I have also heard of it, but never actually read.

That also goes for a Buzz interview with Hustler. Or maybe I dreamt that.
You did dream it, and you also dreamed me attacking you with long fingers and a red and white striped shirt going "ROWWR!"

##Buzz, when did you discover porn?
BUZZ OSBORNE: When I was eight, a friend of mine and I found a big box of porn in the woods. There was Hustler, Penthouse, Playboy, etc. We just looked at it and left it. I was too young to jerk off to it, but now I look back fondly at the memory.

##Have you ever met any porn stars?
BO: I used to be friends with Greg Dark; so I met a lot of porn stars through him, or at least I think I did. I couldn't tell. I never would've guessed they were porn stars. There was one I met named something Savage. She looked like a plastic-surgery wreck. [Most likely referring to Caressa Savage.]
Also, I met Stephanie Swift, and I thought she was Greg's personal assistant. She didn't look like a porn star at all. She looked like a teenager. She was really nice, and she had on these thick glasses.

##MOVIE REVIEWS:
##'Secret Delights of Baroness Kinky'

Secret Delights of Baroness Kinky really didn't make me horny at all-- it just made me want to see people get the crap kicked out of them. As a matter of fact, just about everything I saw was 'not believable,' pretty much putting the damper on this pathetic flick. First and foremost, movies like 'Secret Delights..' suffer from the tight-ass rules that bind (no pun intended) pornography of the fetish genre. The producers can't really show someone tied up and having certain sexual acts done to them, and the simulation is insincere. On the upside, I liked the costumes, but I didn't like the girls. They looked too much like they should be working in a mall. If I were a teenager, I'd be all over this. Despite the whole setup, it wasn't hard-core enough either. During the sex scenes, which were much too tame, I found my mind drifting. I would have rather seen the girls in a bare-knuckles boxing match.
----Buzz O
Title: Re: The Other Osbornes
Post by: norecess on May 04, 2008, 02:22:35 PM
Short but nice read! I'll thank you tonight, while you are sleeping.
Title: Re: The Other Osbornes
Post by: FartLips on May 04, 2008, 05:37:15 PM
Quote from: norecess on May 04, 2008, 02:22:35 PM
Short but nice read! I'll thank you tonight, while you are sleeping.
:shock:


:lol: :lol: :lol: