Buzzo on Fox Red Eye 5/13

Started by >>>JZS<<<, May 12, 2009, 10:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

norecess

the (probably random) commercial that was played right after the episode was over:

"where does beautiful hair comes from?"

it's always a pleasure to see king buzzo breaking new ground...

black stallion

Charmicarmicat:Bastards

the ether bunny

i was expecting more sharp witted pop culture banter like the previous episode, but its cool to see a quick interview. im curious as to what the other two people sitiing at the side were thinking...
he was a mongoloid.

>>>JZS<<<

Thanks for posting that Anaconda....It ran at 3am here & I fell asleep during the buzzy parts.

dead mike

Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

erin

god i cant stand the host, i only watched like the 1st half an hour. plus the subject matter discussed is typically BS.
TV Mind... time to wake up

dead mike

Quote from: erin on May 14, 2009, 12:54:47 PM
god i cant stand the host, i only watched like the 1st half an hour. plus the subject matter discussed is typically BS.
His voice, accent and laugh are super annoying, but I gotta say, he's got good taste in music.
Can you all shut your damn cocks for one second? Music is the only thing that's real in this queef world of dildo ass chodes.

- hemispheres

I am the Sun

He definitely has good taste in music, I'll give him that, but that doesn't change the fact that he's as funny as cancer

erin

yeah I agree. he got points for me when he said he used to listen to flipper  :) and honey bucket is a great song
TV Mind... time to wake up

Idlehanz

Five seconds in and I want to shut it off because of him. 

"Their music's heavier than something that's really heavy".

Genius.

dead mike

I'd like to see Buzz go on the Larry King Show. That'd be all kinds of awkward, which in my book translates to hilarity.

- hemispheres

Smellis

WOW that's cool. Can't wait for the tour.
"I actually checked to make sure I wasn't posting balls."  (IDLEHANZ)

".PS: please,  allow me to reitterate...  dale crover = super human " (GLEN)

"If the world is going to end on Saturday I might as well hold in my shit and save a few bucks on Shit-Paper." (GRIM)

ANACONDA:   All-around genuine motherfucker.

Doody the Clown

Quote from: dead mike on May 14, 2009, 04:37:06 PM
I'd like to see Buzz go on the Larry King Show. That'd be all kinds of awkward, which in my book translates to hilarity.
Buzz filling in for Larry King would be much better.

CaptainPungent

great! more conservative fans on the board! just what we need, buzz!
he's such a publicity whore!  so surreal to see him on fox news still.
thank you condom for posting!   :)